Author Topic: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc  (Read 3456 times)

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
Re: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2010, 12:20:44 AM »
nigga i will beat you up nigga, stop using payback as a reference that shit was all set up we all know it yall niggaz dont wanna admit it
you the gangsta how come you aint getting active right now punk, where s spider joe at, him and game didnt do a song together nigga
bws byrd shot me the text right away shit will never happen in his words. spider joe cant beat up everybody, busta rhymes bodyguard beat him up
lil boo from zoo life wanted the fair one ova the whats yo problem song and he reached out spider didnt want none
crash was scared when i seen him and fiance last so now hes not about to get married i made that up too huhh bruhh
yall niggaz dont keep it 100 payback vs big maniac stunt---why all of a sudden im e whit and he even addressed it himself i was at the videoshoot c mon son
go back to school man you still mad cause we went up to yo school and surprised you huhhh you still catching feelings over that huhh scared yo ass huhh
you niggaz is losers nigga set for suave i fucks with suave cat iz
nigga cat iz do not fucc with u cuhz stop lieing yea after everyone expose ur ass paybacc tell ur ass still catch these fade nigga told u go to the show in hollywood but u dont so cause ur bitch
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 12:22:31 AM by DEL AMO »

jloco53

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2010, 12:30:19 AM »
nigga cat iz is my nigga i went to his and domino show a few weeks ago nigga stop playin wit ya self nigga stop frontin on here and yea domino the og who sang ghetto jam

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2010, 12:43:16 AM »
just cause u went to the show dont mean he fucc with ur ass and to say domino name anit saying much cuhz was fucc with domino be for he got in to that bullshit so ur not saying much it be different if u was like i was with cuhz on his c-day so nigga stop it

lil murda show

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
nigga cat iz is my nigga i went to his and domino show a few weeks ago nigga stop playin wit ya self nigga stop frontin on here and yea domino the og who sang ghetto jam
who gives a fucc bitch lol you talk too much...

lil murda show

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2010, 12:46:43 AM »
aint no lil boo ever said he wanted to fade with spider hahaha but i do hope he open his mouth and say that to big paybacc ;D

lil murda show

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2010, 12:48:01 AM »
by the way my niggas told me that north hollywood shootout is bout to drop real soon 8)...

jloco53

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2010, 12:48:15 AM »
dam here comes all the coasters lol big jaano you still mad i fucked yo wife too and thats why you spreading rumors about a nigga
yo wife said she wanted a real nigga you cant hate a nigga fo fucking yo wife. haha look at this fan skip come in and cheerleading catch these poms poms is your hair in pig tails lol hahaa corny ass nigga--when that payback cd coming out northhollywood shootout its been a year since that shit has been done, why payback send me a mssg saying nigga dont tell these niggaz about the baymaac bidness stop being goofy before you get hurt.

jloco53

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2010, 12:51:32 AM »
by the way who gives a fuck when it drops nigga lost all his fans except 5 people  skip, trav, supreme, jaano, and smeeze
we sitting here listening to his interview shit is so comedy man i got this interview on repeat, this nigga bitching about the cameras
im about to recite his line hold up yall

lil murda show

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2010, 01:00:00 AM »
by the way who gives a fuck when it drops nigga lost all his fans except 5 people  skip, trav, supreme, jaano, and smeeze
we sitting here listening to his interview shit is so comedy man i got this interview on repeat, this nigga bitching about the cameras
im about to recite his line hold up yall
look at you boy u love some paybacc dont you lol ,u bout to recite his line huh? hahaha what a queer and he aint sent u know message u fuccing liar lol...

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2010, 01:02:02 AM »
dam here comes all the coasters lol big jaano you still mad i fucked yo wife too and thats why you spreading rumors about a nigga
yo wife said she wanted a real nigga you cant hate a nigga fo fucking yo wife. haha look at this fan skip come in and cheerleading catch these poms poms is your hair in pig tails lol hahaa corny ass nigga--when that payback cd coming out northhollywood shootout its been a year since that shit has been done, why payback send me a mssg saying nigga dont tell these niggaz about the baymaac bidness stop being goofy before you get hurt.
my wife dont fucc with L7 so that was cute but once again ur lieing and paybacc dont fucc with ur kind nigga tell the truth about the real risen u been talking shit for almost 2yrs talk about what happen in long beach with crash and young rece talk about that night nigga since u like to talk about shit

jloco53

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2010, 01:12:04 AM »
Spider loc said lil wayne is going to tighten it up---baby spider listen to this song  http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=hBtytMQ0VMviKM02osu4

big  payback--man i said it big payback g unit crip gunit west nigga infamous flyboy we out in the 81 and then 40 glock cut that fat ass nigga off 7 mins 08- 7 mins 13 sec check out big payback

here is another reason why i dont understand why he put out that video fast forward to 1 min 25 secs he says have you guys send the lil wayne video and then the nigga that looks like donald d.c. curry said yea with 40 glocc and then paybacc says im the nigga wit 40 glocc the big guy, theres a nigga who know da bidness about spider loc and baymaac so we up here. but then a month later he said i was at his serial lyricist video shoot hmmmmm and that long beach incident yea baymaac niggaz dissed me bad that night i ll keep it 100 and e ro who is spider loc cuzzin nigga looked sick as a dog man i had some kibbles n bits in the car and asked if he was hungry he said he he ll eat some later

jloco53

« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2010, 01:17:18 AM »
Dear Big Payback, I got your letter on myspace i will put baymack business out when i want too and i felt niggaz dissed me so i did what was right , niggaz questionsed my g file and talked about my pro career. So I had to come hard and release to the fans about this publicity stunt crash planned out to promote big payback as a tough guy since spider made his mark in the game by snatching yukmouth chain. so as marketers they thought the big maniac vs big payback will get his buzz going like the 40 glock lil wayne video had over million views. but it backfired. i m  heard to spread the truth. your cd still hasnt released and spider loc dropped mixtape amonth for 2 years put out piper gumbo black but no payback. its about 10 of us laughing out loud at this shit. we enjoying these payback videos

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2010, 07:41:05 AM »
so you with ten men naked watching a paybac interview????? wow!!! your a facebook stalker, thats how he gets all his info from stalking crash, spider, and all they friends pages lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

jloco53

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2010, 10:28:28 AM »
stop lying little nigga how do you know about my football career you googled me bitch boy i dont even fuck with you niggaz like that to know that shit nigga
who puts theyre getting married online and he suppose to be an ecc190 vet stop it. these niggaz are mad that i fucked with the real ogs from they hood and they hate me cause of it, these niggaz is all talkers big payback is trying to get his stripes up in the game so he does publicity shit and no one wants to call him out on it cause they scared of the sfernando giant but im not and i know the real--thats all these niggaz can do is call a nigga gay and all that shit. thats why givenchy dont fuck with these soft ass niggaz remember theyre busters in every hood and smeeze and jaano is one of them yea you jaano-you know how i found it was you-yo homie told me nigga
why has your boy spider taking a break from the rap game--too focus on other projects cause he was low key mad when 50 cent said he aint pushing his project
now since spider is off the roster Gunit is about to go indie and spider is not in the plans so he got mad tell the fans the truth yall---
he cant give his fans a tracklist for his new cd dam shame homie he mad im hear to let everyone know the deal
thats why these baymack niggaz throwing salt cause im telling the truth thats why they wanna beat me up lol
make up shit i stay at my mommas house--i tell her im not home but if you a gangsta wouldnt youwait til i come home and then get me more baymack lies
dumb ass niggaz know what city i live in and just mad cause i got money im on here blogging, i got enough money to do what the fuck i want
in miami for superbowl weekend--lakers game tonight dam --yea crash made it a long way and made it out the hood grinding give that man props but his tough guy image is false ill see you baymack niggaz at the lakers game tonight

Blood$