Author Topic: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc  (Read 3439 times)

lil murda show

Re: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »
stop lying little nigga how do you know about my football career you googled me bitch boy i dont even fuck with you niggaz like that to know that shit nigga
who puts theyre getting married online and he suppose to be an ecc190 vet stop it. these niggaz are mad that i fucked with the real ogs from they hood and they hate me cause of it, these niggaz is all talkers big payback is trying to get his stripes up in the game so he does publicity shit and no one wants to call him out on it cause they scared of the sfernando giant but im not and i know the real--thats all these niggaz can do is call a nigga gay and all that shit. thats why givenchy dont fuck with these soft ass niggaz remember theyre busters in every hood and smeeze and jaano is one of them yea you jaano-you know how i found it was you-yo homie told me nigga
why has your boy spider taking a break from the rap game--too focus on other projects cause he was low key mad when 50 cent said he aint pushing his project
now since spider is off the roster Gunit is about to go indie and spider is not in the plans so he got mad tell the fans the truth yall---
he cant give his fans a tracklist for his new cd dam shame homie he mad im hear to let everyone know the deal
thats why these baymack niggaz throwing salt cause im telling the truth thats why they wanna beat me up lol
make up shit i stay at my mommas house--i tell her im not home but if you a gangsta wouldnt youwait til i come home and then get me more baymack lies
dumb ass niggaz know what city i live in and just mad cause i got money im on here blogging, i got enough money to do what the fuck i want
in miami for superbowl weekend--lakers game tonight dam --yea crash made it a long way and made it out the hood grinding give that man props but his tough guy image is false ill see you baymack niggaz at the lakers game tonight
u cant throw salt on a nobody,no one knows u or even cares this is just entertaining if u ask me,homie u name drop more than game does and paybacc cant use you as a publicity stunt cuz u aint even a real person lol u spam my nig oh yeah i will be at the lakers vs. warriors tonight too , noho shootout coming soon...

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »
this guy is funny you need a reality show "the real dickryders of los angeles"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Muhfukka

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »
god damn you guys are bitches, on both sides of whatever bullshit argument you homos are having

lil murda show

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2010, 08:28:41 AM »
god damn you guys are bitches, on both sides of whatever bullshit argument you homos are having
takes one to know one and why are speaking on something that has nothing to do with you??? unless u wanna argue too lol,if it bothers u soo much then stay the fucc outta this thread weirdo :loser:

jloco53

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2010, 09:18:50 AM »
skip this has nothin to do wit u either nigga

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
This thread is pure comedy!

Muhfukka

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »
takes one to know one and why are speaking on something that has nothing to do with you??? unless u wanna argue too lol,if it bothers u soo much then stay the fucc outta this thread weirdo :loser:
shut up bitch, you have more crying to do

kpr1

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2010, 09:09:47 AM »
this thread is a trip.

The_Offence

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
paybacc exposed that lame ass nigga

karma is a bitch 40, what goes around comes around, and its not over yet someone will knock your ass out and have it on camera..

KOOLBEANZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2010, 10:30:04 AM »
its funny how 40 keep tryna act like he above menace n he's so big menace is jus tryna get sum fame..1st off nigga use a NOBODY, so why would anybody waste theyre time wit yo dusty ass for fame as oppose to some real rappers wit real fame. 2nd nigga thas what YOU be doin.tryna get fame off of bigger artist like wayne n plies. sayn they pussy cause they dont wanna see u, u yet this nigga calln u out in front of the world n u dont wanna catch that fade? SMH, tired of thes phony ass simp niggas cuh

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2010, 10:45:22 AM »
its funny how 40 keep tryna act like he above menace n he's so big menace is jus tryna get sum fame..1st off nigga use a NOBODY, so why would anybody waste theyre time wit yo dusty ass for fame as oppose to some real rappers wit real fame. 2nd nigga thas what YOU be doin.tryna get fame off of bigger artist like wayne n plies. sayn they pussy cause they dont wanna see u, u yet this nigga calln u out in front of the world n u dont wanna catch that fade? SMH, tired of thes phony ass simp niggas cuh

real talk
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lil murda show

« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »
last night 40 made a thread on here taking shots at big paybacc lowkey but i see that its been removed by somebody hmmm...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2010, 11:09:05 AM »
Nothin says gangsta like arguin on a message board...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Buddz

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2010, 11:11:09 AM »
Nothin says gangsta like arguin on a message board...

lol thaaaaaattssss 40!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2010, 12:40:11 PM »
fuck big setbacc lame ass bitch