Author Topic: do you believe in love?  (Read 1929 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: do you believe in love?
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2010, 06:13:25 PM »
there is nothing like loving kids..........

youre Catholic?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2010, 03:10:55 AM »
There are more females because males are more suseptible to children's disease's, it's to compensate for little boys dying.
But that shit doesn't happen anymoe because the medical advancement.

But since people want less kids nowadays these medical advancements allow them to abort baby girls & keep baby boys so I think the gap is getting smaller.
In the past people would just keep trying till they got a boy since boys were more likely to achieve something.
This happens mostly in china since they are only allowed to have 1 kid.

It does depend on the country. In russia there are far more women than men, but thats because a lot of men die at a very young age on grounds of criminal activites and alcohol.
But Im sure that overall the numbers are equaled out nowadays
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2010, 04:38:45 AM »
I've been in love once and in retrospect all I can say is that it was a big mistake to fall like that, you make yourself extremely vulnerable and dependent. And in a relationship, it's always the person who is less in love that is in charge. So you are deeply in love, you are bound to be screwed over over and over.. until you are finally dismissed. For all the beauty that there is to it, I am not keen on falling in love ever again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ikke

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 05:35:40 AM »
There are more females because males are more suseptible to children's disease's, it's to compensate for little boys dying.

But since people want less kids nowadays these medical advancements allow them to abort baby girls & keep baby boys so I think the gap is getting smaller.
In the past people would just keep trying till they got a boy since boys were more likely to achieve something.

It does depend on the country. In russia there are far more women than men, but thats because a lot of men die at a very young age on grounds of criminal activites and alcohol.
I don't know, I heard there was still a 4% difference

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2010, 07:25:58 AM »

I don't know, I heard there was still a 4% difference

unfortunately i cant find the source at the moment. but i post it as soon as i find it again
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

2010-thefuture

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »
love is worth it look at me and Brandon-daygo and supreme-nik and floyd............

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
whats love.....over the internet got to do wit it? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »
Love, that is the romantic love we are talking about here, is something very new.
It is a phenomenon of the modern era which developed in the early 18th century.
Before that there was no "love" in the sense that we are familar with, which is directly connected to the understanding of mariage and sexuality. (source: Sociologist, Niklas Luhmann)

And yes, what we call "love" is mostly decided by rational choice.
thats what women do when they go after money, league theory etc.
men are often blinded by their sexual desires. Sometimes they think its true love when it is just the young and beautiful body of the woman that makes them believe that.
and as soon as the body is gone their love fades away too.
A good test is when you ask yourself if you would be still in "love" witht the person if an accident happened to him/her and she/him would lose her appealing appearence-
these are the vexatious facts of our society.

having said that, no I dont believe in "love" in the sense discussed here.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 02:01:21 PM by *Z* - The Queen of Dubcc »
[J-Live]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 03:30:15 PM »
You know I sit back and look at my grandmother..it's like damn, how inspirational. Even all these older couples that been together years, yearssss. My Grandfather too. Folks who been together forever, and it NEVER died, NEVER. Not in the beginning, not in the middle not even the END. It's still there. It's so fuckin' inspiring.

What a sorry generation we from.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »
You know I sit back and look at my grandmother..it's like damn, how inspirational. Even all these older couples that been together years, yearssss. My Grandfather too. Folks who been together forever, and it NEVER died, NEVER. Not in the beginning, not in the middle not even the END. It's still there. It's so fuckin' inspiring.

What a sorry generation we from.

word, its the individualism of our time. we dont know what family is anymore
[J-Live]

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »
we do know what family is.....some jus dont appreciate whats there til its gon folx
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2010, 10:04:37 AM »
love is worth it look at me and Brandon-daygo and supreme-nik and floyd............

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Overfiend

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2010, 05:18:41 PM »
Sometimes they think its true love when it is just the young and beautiful body of the woman that makes them believe that.
A good test is when you ask yourself if you would be still in "love" witht the person if an accident happened to him/her and she/him would lose her appealing appearence-

Good advice, good things to keep in mind. Especially for the young shorties caught up into having orgies.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2010, 05:27:39 PM »
Sometimes they think its true love when it is just the young and beautiful body of the woman that makes them believe that.

Good advice, good things to keep in mind. Especially for the young shorties caught up into having orgies.

lol those people aren't looking for love

2010-thefuture

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2010, 09:52:19 AM »
guys love still exsist............you will find it,it most likely will come looking for you............