Author Topic: I AM THIS CLOSE, a centimeter from index and thumb, TO FUCKIN' A HOMO CHICK UP  (Read 2856 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
WOULD I BE WRONG??

I want to knock her the fuck out, but she STILL a female and I ain't tryin' to do that, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, I can't take her shit no more. She swears she a nigga. SHE'S A LIL FAT WHITE GIRL, ROCKIN' CORNROWS, WIT TATS ALL UP HER ARMS, ROUND HER NECK, SAGGIN' HER PANTS SHOWING HER BOXERS. Like you serious, you a damn female, you still get a female function every month how the hell you gon rock boxers trick?? Than she come thru sayin', ahh man, you niggas crazy'. WHO'S YOU NIGGAS??!!  And dudes is sittin' there like she cool. What a bunch of scary asses. One day she comes thru wit another one of your homo chicks, walks into a conversation of about 5 niggas talkin' bout they girls and what they was doin' last night, so they come thru, and join in, so the 5 niggas all just walk out right than and there, so now my ass is in there alone wit them, while they talkin' bout what they do to one another. SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! I wanted to spaz so fuckin' badddd.

She fuckin' stalks me. Like she wants to be my 'nigga'. FUCK outta here. She's everywhere. I be tryin' to ignore her, when she INDIRECTLY talks me, I know ya'll know how that works, but when I look up, SHE'S STARING AT ME. LIKE STOPPP. Does she NOT realize I'm not a fuckin' broad. Than her homosexual ass hangs out wit male homosexuals who tryed to BAG ME UP, it's like what the fuck. And that's embarrassing, but see man. I CAN'T TAKE THIS GAY SHIT NO MORE. One day when she chillin' wit them, she walks past me like, 'yeah I know what I want, and it ain't the dick'. YOU ARE TELLIN' THAT TO MUTHAFUCKIN' DUDES WHO DO! How vile man. She's just everywhere. I wanna cry. I try to fuckin' pretend she not there, but she an obnoxious lil wannabe. She reps Projects she ain't even from. She lives on the city line next to the suburbs, on some farmland, way out. Like really, a gay lil identity crisis or what ya'll? She always braggin' bout her parole, the time she did for beatin' some nigga wit a baseball bat. Oh my God trick, what a Godlike person you are. For real. Constantly braggin' bout her homosexuality. Like have a lil respect you makin' me uncomfortable. And I don't know whether just to say that or SPAZ like my veins is tellin' me and just fuckin' FIGHT her. >:(

I don't know what to do. :boohoo:

Everyday it get's ANNOYING and ANNOYINGER.

And the man upstairs ain't answering me so I'ma ask here..

WOULD I BE WRONG??

Truthfully tell me. Cuz I can't make this decision on my own. How shameful. :boohoo:

Muhfukka

just bump this a few times. i think youll figure out what to do

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
hahaha QT bout to catch a case up in this bitch.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaChamp

wtf lol

where do you see this hoe?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Everywhere, she even followed me to the fuckin' bus stop. She's CRAZY.

And Fuck it, gimme the damn case, she likes to prove masculinity, I wanna she what her wannabe hardboy ass gon do when a nigga don't respect her. >:(

Appreciate it Muhfukka.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wtf lol

where do you see this hoe?

In school right, IN SCHOOL, she didn't even have a semester goin' and this trick still came everyday to chill wit a kidd. WHO DOES THAT?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
well if she claims to be a man, I say you knock her out lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's exactly why I wanna. Exactly why. If she wanna think she a man, fuck it, let's get it on. Uhhh. Man. But at the end of the day, she still a girl. As much as she don't wanna her it, she ain't got a dick!!! That's why I don't know though.

Muhfukka

http://www.zshare.net/audio/725762940b89d396/

quietruth i had to upload you some more inspiration haha

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/725762940b89d396/

quietruth i had to upload you some more inspiration haha
That's dangerous shit.

jeromechickenbone

Yo QT always let people know ur boundaries and stuff and don't let them disrespect that. Having said that, its not worth slappin this ho eventhough she prolly deserves it. Rise above it, she doesn't mean all that much at the end of the day right? Peace.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo QT always let people know ur boundaries and stuff and don't let them disrespect that. Having said that, its not worth slappin this ho eventhough she prolly deserves it. Rise above it, she doesn't mean all that much at the end of the day right? Peace.
So just tell her to fallback? Cuz I could tell her that but it's gon be wit an attitude though so it's like I don't want it to backfire on me and I look like an ass, and than be like damn I shoulda just went in, from the beginning, ya know?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Post her pic.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
That's exactly why I wanna. Exactly why. If she wanna think she a man, fuck it, let's get it on. Uhhh. Man. But at the end of the day, she still a girl. As much as she don't wanna her it, she ain't got a dick!!! That's why I don't know though.

Well you never know about that lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

As much as you wanna slap the shit outta that bitch and bring her back to reality, you shouldn't. That bitch is obviously starving for attention (why else would a white girl try to imitate a black man) and you bustin her in the jaw is just gonna give her what she wants.

If I were you, I'd just break her down verbally. Let her know what the fuck she really is. Maybe then she'll take her wanna-be ass back to the farmland where she belongs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE