Author Topic: I AM THIS CLOSE, a centimeter from index and thumb, TO FUCKIN' A HOMO CHICK UP  (Read 2854 times)

ThaRealSupreme

I never replied to this thread because I thought the title said u were close to fuckin a homo chick lol. Real talk, I know how u feel but that's still a female and when it comes to the law her butch ass still has the upperhand just like if a tranny put his hands on me. I don't give a fuck what those type of ppl feel like on the inside they were born female or male so fuck what they feelin like on the inside.

Get a homegirl to beat her ass and that handles that!

WOULD I BE WRONG??

I want to knock her the fuck out, but she STILL a female and I ain't tryin' to do that, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, I can't take her shit no more. She swears she a nigga. SHE'S A LIL FAT WHITE GIRL, ROCKIN' CORNROWS, WIT TATS ALL UP HER ARMS, ROUND HER NECK, SAGGIN' HER PANTS SHOWING HER BOXERS. Like you serious, you a damn female, you still get a female function every month how the hell you gon rock boxers trick?? Than she come thru sayin', ahh man, you niggas crazy'. WHO'S YOU NIGGAS??!!  And dudes is sittin' there like she cool. What a bunch of scary asses. One day she comes thru wit another one of your homo chicks, walks into a conversation of about 5 niggas talkin' bout they girls and what they was doin' last night, so they come thru, and join in, so the 5 niggas all just walk out right than and there, so now my ass is in there alone wit them, while they talkin' bout what they do to one another. SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! I wanted to spaz so fuckin' badddd.

She fuckin' stalks me. Like she wants to be my 'nigga'. FUCK outta here. She's everywhere. I be tryin' to ignore her, when she INDIRECTLY talks me, I know ya'll know how that works, but when I look up, SHE'S STARING AT ME. LIKE STOPPP. Does she NOT realize I'm not a fuckin' broad. Than her homosexual ass hangs out wit male homosexuals who tryed to BAG ME UP, it's like what the fuck. And that's embarrassing, but see man. I CAN'T TAKE THIS GAY SHIT NO MORE. One day when she chillin' wit them, she walks past me like, 'yeah I know what I want, and it ain't the dick'. YOU ARE TELLIN' THAT TO MUTHAFUCKIN' DUDES WHO DO! How vile man. She's just everywhere. I wanna cry. I try to fuckin' pretend she not there, but she an obnoxious lil wannabe. She reps Projects she ain't even from. She lives on the city line next to the suburbs, on some farmland, way out. Like really, a gay lil identity crisis or what ya'll? She always braggin' bout her parole, the time she did for beatin' some nigga wit a baseball bat. Oh my God trick, what a Godlike person you are. For real. Constantly braggin' bout her homosexuality. Like have a lil respect you makin' me uncomfortable. And I don't know whether just to say that or SPAZ like my veins is tellin' me and just fuckin' FIGHT her. >:(

I don't know what to do. :boohoo:

Everyday it get's ANNOYING and ANNOYINGER.

And the man upstairs ain't answering me so I'ma ask here..

WOULD I BE WRONG??

Truthfully tell me. Cuz I can't make this decision on my own. How shameful. :boohoo:

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
dude you have a homosexual pedophile in your sig

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
^ Dude, no I totally don't. Dude.

I never replied to this thread because I thought the title said u were close to fuckin a homo chick lol. Real talk, I know how u feel but that's still a female and when it comes to the law her butch ass still has the upperhand just like if a tranny put his hands on me. I don't give a fuck what those type of ppl feel like on the inside they were born female or male so fuck what they feelin like on the inside.

I didn't even think of that.

YO, real talk though, thank you. I don't know what is up wit they brains.

Gotta the fact I get all tight, post a thread bout it, and now I haven't even seened her, after weeks on fuckin' end of bullshit. I feel like an ASS.

ThaRealSupreme

That's how I shit goes. Everytime I end up puttin hands on somebody I feel stupid later because I could've just walked away except for one time.

Gotta the fact I get all tight, post a thread bout it, and now I haven't even seened her, after weeks on fuckin' end of bullshit. I feel like an ASS.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's how I shit goes. Everytime I end up puttin hands on somebody I feel stupid later because I could've just walked away except for one time.

Def. understand that! That's why I ain't tryin' to fight but got damn, mentally, somethangs wrong, broad is fuckin' nuts.

Seeing YOU a female, if some homosexual broad was braggin' about her 'sex' life, what would you do? Just say somethang? Or what?

ThaRealSupreme

I personally don't want to hear about nobody's sex life because it's personal as well as private and I kind of feel like they're lyin or real insecure tryin to come off ass the shit when they do it. I think homosexuals do it to make u uncomfortable sometimes because ppl don't accept their sexuality like they do with heterosexuals.

A bitch bet not tell me I shouldnt knock it until I try it neither because my dude can lick the cat and more.

Def. understand that! That's why I ain't tryin' to fight but got damn, mentally, somethangs wrong, broad is fuckin' nuts.

Seeing YOU a female, if some homosexual broad was braggin' about her 'sex' life, what would you do? Just say somethang? Or what?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I personally don't want to hear about nobody's sex life because it's personal as well as private and I kind of feel like they're lyin or real insecure tryin to come off ass the shit when they do it. I think homosexuals do it to make u comfortable sometimes because ppl don't accept their sexuality like they do with heterosexuals.

I hear that. And I personally agree wit chu too. There was niggas conversating about the girls they was doin' the night before, and I'm thinkin' you know, wowww, wow, how ya'll gon demote them like that, cuz they was speaking negatively but they was prolly hoes, so I don't feel that bad, but they was talkin' how loose the girl was and stuff, like that type of shit, don't need to be spoken openly about, I mean there was a fuckin' older man sittin' there, I feel uncomfortable wit that, wouldn't you? Lol. But than when the homo chicks walk in and invite themselves to speak about what they do, OH HELL NAWWWW. It's fuckin' disgusting. Sex lives should be private and if niggas wanna be wit they homeboys and talk, that's one thang, but there's a time and place for that, and the place we was at, was not the time. And FORGET anythang of homosexual behavior, normal people like EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD, do not need to hear that. Fuckin' weirdos.

But you mean 'uncomfortable', word? Not 'comfortable' right? Lol.

ThaRealSupreme

lol Yea...I edited it but they're probably tryin to make u comfortable too lol

I personally don't want to hear about nobody's sex life because it's personal as well as private and I kind of feel like they're lyin or real insecure tryin to come off ass the shit when they do it. I think homosexuals do it to make u comfortable sometimes because ppl don't accept their sexuality like they do with heterosexuals.

I hear that. And I personally agree wit chu too. There was niggas conversating about the girls they was doin' the night before, and I'm thinkin' you know, wowww, wow, how ya'll gon demote them like that, cuz they was speaking negatively but they was prolly hoes, so I don't feel that bad, but they was talkin' how loose the girl was and stuff, like that type of shit, don't need to be spoken openly about, I mean there was a fuckin' older man sittin' there, I feel uncomfortable wit that, wouldn't you? Lol. But than when the homo chicks walk in and invite themselves to speak about what they do, OH HELL NAWWWW. It's fuckin' disgusting. Sex lives should be private and if niggas wanna be wit they homeboys and talk, that's one thang, but there's a time and place for that, and the place we was at, was not the time. And FORGET anythang of homosexual behavior, normal people like EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD, do not need to hear that. Fuckin' weirdos.

But you mean 'uncomfortable', word? Not 'comfortable' right? Lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ :nawty:

A bitch bet not tell me I shouldnt knock it until I try it neither because my dude can lick the cat and more.
Oh my, lol.

Look. I ain't tryin' to hear about Daygo's sex life, mm k.

ThaRealSupreme

^ :nawty:

Oh my, lol.

Look. I ain't tryin' to hear about Daygo's sex life, mm k.

lmao knock it off

Muhfukka

goddamnit supreme is doing the enyce quoting shit haha

ThaRealSupreme

whats an enyce quote?

G-Funk

whats an enyce quote?
aka, get your walk on.
you know, where he puts quotes on the bottom when replying

ThaRealSupreme

whats an enyce quote?
aka, get your walk on.
you know, where he puts quotes on the bottom when replying

Oh Ok

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
LOL... i had a problem like this in my school days, not quiet as extreme as QTs bitch problem tho.. but she was some large chick who had a shit attiude and use to walk around thinking she was untouchable and always trying to hang with us and follow us around like a retard sheep.. anyone one day i just had enough snaped and went mad at her, clowned and exposed her ass to everyone etc, then after that she just disappeared and left us alone.. BUT the downside to that was like 3/4 days after that i got jumped by her 3 brothers in a park lol.. mother fuckas, but i still think i did the right thing tho. fuck a bitch!