Author Topic: I AM THIS CLOSE, a centimeter from index and thumb, TO FUCKIN' A HOMO CHICK UP  (Read 2853 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goddamnit supreme is doing the enyce quoting shit haha
LOL

ThaRealSupreme

LOL... i had a problem like this in my school days, not quiet as extreme as QTs bitch problem tho.. but she was some large chick who had a shit attiude and use to walk around thinking she was untouchable and always trying to hang with us and follow us around like a retard sheep.. anyone one day i just had enough snaped and went mad at her, clowned and exposed her ass to everyone etc, then after that she just disappeared and left us alone.. BUT the downside to that was like 3/4 days after that i got jumped by her 3 brothers in a park lol.. mother fuckas, but i still think i did the right thing tho. fuck a bitch!

Lol It must've been worth it
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LOL... i had a problem like this in my school days, not quiet as extreme as QTs bitch problem tho.. but she was some large chick who had a shit attiude and use to walk around thinking she was untouchable and always trying to hang with us and follow us around like a retard sheep.. anyone one day i just had enough snaped and went mad at her, clowned and exposed her ass to everyone etc, then after that she just disappeared and left us alone.. BUT the downside to that was like 3/4 days after that i got jumped by her 3 brothers in a park lol.. mother fuckas, but i still think i did the right thing tho. fuck a bitch!

LMAO

2010-thefuture

QT remember your a gentleman................show her kindness and she might come around...........that is what God is telling me to tell you

or u can play this for her lmao

ThaRealSupreme

QT remember your a gentleman................show her kindness and she might come around...........that is what God is telling me to tell you

or u can play this for her lmao

I think he'd rather she get lost instead lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

2010-thefuture

man some people don't want to leave though,I mean it sounds like she likes him,or wants to fight him

and QT unlike a lot of the guys on here is a true gentleman.............

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
LOL... i had a problem like this in my school days, not quiet as extreme as QTs bitch problem tho.. but she was some large chick who had a shit attitude and use to walk around thinking she was untouchable and always trying to hang with us and follow us around like a retard sheep.. anyone one day i just had enough snaped and went mad at her, clowned and exposed her ass to everyone etc, then after that she just disappeared and left us alone.. BUT the downside to that was like 3/4 days after that i got jumped by her 3 brothers in a park lol.. mother fuckas, but i still think i did the right thing tho. fuck a bitch!

LMAO

haha like i said i clowned her ass badly, so i always kinda knew they'd be repercussions from it.. but fuck it her brothers were bitchs anyway, they didnt even do me over bad, i remember walking away laughin  8)

2010-thefuture

lmao I c............. ;)

ikke

i hope she doesnt turn round and fuck you up  :P
She could be one of those girls that knows how to fight lol
barking dogs don't bite

2010-thefuture

hey I been bit by a barking dog.................

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
my boy QT probably caught a case and doing hard time.

Remedy360

^ He was still posting after that, dude probably just got tired of the forum like a lot of other people. Hopefully.

Sccit

classic

MUHFUKKA

i wonder what songs i posted

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.