Author Topic: riddle me this  (Read 290 times)

westsiderider323

Re: riddle me this
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 03:10:57 PM »
people must understand that telling people they're fat pieces of shit is constructive in the long run because it's hurtful and the only reason it's hurtful is because it's true! and if you do it systematically over a period of years like to a daughter or a son it will eventually make them realize they have to do something about it. my grandfather used to beat the muthafuccin shit out of me if he caught me eating candy before dinner and if it wasnt for him i'd be a fat piece of shit today. it's pretty amazing to see what old school upbringing can do to a person's development.

smoking is not always bad. especially if your're the son of lifelong chain smokers and about to inherit a lot of money. makes the wait much much shorter.

fuckin true hahaha

when it rains it pours

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »
maybe bcoz smokers effect more than one person when they light it up
so do fat people, u ever sit on a plane next to a fatass? the fuckin rolls be all up in my area
this is a joke thread  8) wasnt sure  8)
no joke
where did u go on that plane trip?  8)
orlando fl

Anunikke

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »
You can walk threw the smoke, you can not walk threw fat

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 05:34:28 AM »
No doubt fat people get in my way, I was at a all u can eat waiting for this fat bitch to take her dim sims and spring rolls coz she was holdin up a line and blockin all the food.
Fat people are curable, they just need to get off their ass. Smokers arent curable and it is looked upon as somthin cool which kids my age think its shit to do so the chain just keeps on gettin bigger

Anunikke

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 07:22:46 AM »
No doubt fat people get in my way, I was at a all u can eat waiting for this fat bitch to take her dim sims and spring rolls coz she was holdin up a line and blockin all the food.
Fat people are curable, they just need to get off their ass. Smokers arent curable and it is looked upon as somthin cool which kids my age think its shit to do so the chain just keeps on gettin bigger
smokers arent curable???

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »
smokers arent curable???
my bad, the diseases arent curable

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »
smokers arent curable???
my bad, the diseases arent curable

what diseases?