Poll

YES OR NO?

Yes
No
Idk Im confused about life

Author Topic: Would You Fuck Lady Gaga  (Read 931 times)

2010-thefuture

Re: Would You Fuck Lady Gaga
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 01:30:37 PM »
what is it guys? ;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 05:18:45 PM »
those who said no are retarded bitches. I dont know of a single man out there who was able to transform into a woman and have a singing voice of a woman.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 05:22:57 PM »
those who said no are retarded bitches. I dont know of a single man out there who was able to transform into a woman and have a singing voice of a woman.

How many men do you know that transformed into women and tried to become singers? 

First off...if Lady Gaga was all woman....i still wouldnt fuck her.  She's not even fine to me.  And the penis thing makes it even worse.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »

How many men do you know that transformed into women and tried to become singers? 

First off...if Lady Gaga was all woman....i still wouldnt fuck her.  She's not even fine to me.  And the penis thing makes it even worse.
I work in the heart of Hollywood. I see more weird fucks than an asylium. I see a ton of men who are now women on a daily basis. Not 1 single one has a femanin voice. No matter how hard they try to sound like a woman. Let alone sing with a voice like that.

And as far as her not being attractive. Well that's just your taste so can't say much to that.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 06:22:47 PM »

I work in the heart of Hollywood. I see more weird fucks than an asylium. I see a ton of men who are now women on a daily basis. Not 1 single one has a femanin voice. No matter how hard they try to sound like a woman. Let alone sing with a voice like that.

And as far as her not being attractive. Well that's just your taste so can't say much to that.

I seen this episode of Ricki Lake back in the day...where they had this fat dude who was a female phone sex operator.  Pretty scary shit lol

What about Prince?!  He sounds like a female on a song....makin them feminine ass noises n shit....then all of a sudden he changes his shit up...

Be careful...youre in Hollywood.  You might walk up on him from behind and think its Halle Berry or some shit....then be in for a rude awakening. :yikes:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 07:06:46 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2010, 02:05:02 AM »
21st century, we have programs that can make you sound like tay zonday ffs

Blasphemy

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2010, 02:26:22 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2010, 03:53:09 AM »

kemizt

ikke

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 03:54:46 AM »
Lol^^

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2010, 11:32:11 PM »
i think chamilly would

hell fuck it id bang the hell outta lady gaga

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2010, 11:52:04 PM »
Hell yeah! 8)

As long as she was blonde while we were doing it.

As for the penis thing, I heard she has an enlarged clit; I would nibble on that shit!

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 12:04:57 AM »
theres footage of her before she became lady gaga like before she was anyone she was pranked on MTV and im not gon like she looked pretty decent and normal

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 12:08:17 AM »
theres footage of her before she became lady gaga like before she was anyone she was pranked on MTV and im not gon like she looked pretty decent and normal

Yeah, most of the ridiculous looks just goes with her act; but when she dresses normal (like most of the time when she's blonde); she is fine. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8kL-RL--QBw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8kL-RL--QBw</a>