Author Topic: Lights is back at it again!  (Read 1007 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Lights is back at it again!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2010, 02:32:25 AM »
By the way Sparegeek id shut the fuck up before i see you and your ugly girlfriend on a website like Rooney

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2010, 02:59:56 AM »
His GF is cute. You guys are trippin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2010, 03:02:19 AM »

shut the fuck up

you would fuck lady gaga and Queen on their worst days...

your opinion dont mean shit...

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2010, 03:04:14 AM »

shut the fuck up

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!! Philipino girls are spinners.

I'm just keepin it real off this Blue Mon, homie.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2010, 03:05:50 AM »

shut the fuck up

"oh ill fuck anything cus im black, sell out lookin ass nigga"

Sparegeez

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2010, 03:46:26 AM »
AG... all you dedicate to dubcc when i post is me brotha.. im single by the way im done with that badd bitch(had to move onn too young ya feel me) muhfukka and u is SOOO MADDD lol... YOUR girl called ma ANTONIO not anthony she lying to u bruh she told me you was sleeping while we was sleeping BITCHES BE LYING MAN IM SORRY!! ag dogg your a retarded military DENIED retard dogg you AINT SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACEEE!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 03:51:00 AM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

ThaChamp

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2010, 09:46:06 AM »
AG... all you dedicate to dubcc when i post is me brotha.. im single by the way im done with that badd bitch(had to move onn too young ya feel me) muhfukka and u is SOOO MADDD lol... YOUR girl called ma ANTONIO not anthony she lying to u bruh she told me you was sleeping while we was sleeping BITCHES BE LYING MAN IM SORRY!! ag dogg your a retarded military DENIED retard dogg you AINT SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACEEE!!!

why did oyu and your girl break up? she lied to you or what?

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »

yea

Sparegeez

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2010, 09:51:19 AM »
lol nah i just couldn't be in a long-term relationship in college knowing I wasn't going to marry the bitch.. its all good

ThaChamp

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2010, 09:52:19 AM »

yea

i know you prolly cried, and your prolly really depressed feeling like something is missing but keep your head up. you live in cali yall got the baddest bitches ever

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2010, 09:53:47 AM »

yea

i know you prolly cried, and your prolly really depressed feeling like something is missing but keep your head up. you live in cali yall got the baddest bitches ever

yea but i got this texas bitch hitting me up she has a boyfriend though but she told me his broke ass aint shit

ThaChamp

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

yea

yea but i got this texas bitch hitting me up she has a boyfriend though but she told me his broke ass aint shit

it happins

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »

shut the fuck up

"oh ill fuck anything cus im black, sell out lookin ass nigga"
Fuckin' right!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2010, 07:41:17 AM »
AG.. foreal though imma real you WHAT IS REAL. muhfakka is your friend kuz he needs a friend and hes a square with no hood niggas and your the same bruh.. yall need something in the gspot to hold on too... yall are some fake deebo cool sounding "im a real ""im from salinas in the state"" support each other shit bro lol".. NO ONE FUCKNG CARES BECAUSE YOU FAKE (latinos outside the crowd making fun of everybody bruh, there's everbody cali stay in ur crowd, SQUARE) ARENT TALKIN BOUT SHIT BUT TALKIN BOUT SHIT ABOUT FAKE(suckasss..... lol).. yall are some square ass internet hug loving megabyte loving niggas.. you 2 +2(who dont know) euro niggas be hatin on me cuz the swag is so cute... so nice so pretty ya dig... im sorry i understand yall are sad kuz yall life sucks but bruh once u disrespect i gotta keep it real with you sorry ass name calling faggots

damn you talk a lotta shit man...all that braggadocio is pretty much unjustified me thinks  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

2010-thefuture

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2010, 08:39:18 AM »
lmao awwwww spage broke up...........hey spage I ama send youa pm..............answer please