Author Topic: I need some relationship advice...  (Read 1390 times)

westsiderider323

Re: I need some relationship advice...
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »

"ill be back on dubcc when i weigh 125 pounds to show you what you could of had to show you what you fucked up on"

LMFAO oh shit can she really lose all that weight?

lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »
I don't know man. On one hand it sounds like one of those broads u used to see on jenny jones show..."u used 2 think I'm fat, but now I'm all that". Prolly hella classy and everything.

On the other, it sounds like she might be playin chess and ur playin checkers. Like u might not b on her level mentally.

I don't know what to tell you man. Just do what I do when I'm not sure about my future with a woman...put a baby up in her. Babies always always cure relationship problems. Peace.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 12:47:42 PM »
I don't know man. On one hand it sounds like one of those broads u used to see on jenny jones show..."u used 2 think I'm fat, but now I'm all that". Prolly hella classy and everything.

On the other, it sounds like she might be playin chess and ur playin checkers. Like u might not b on her level mentally.

I don't know what to tell you man. Just do what I do when I'm not sure about my future with a woman...put a baby up in her. Babies always always cure relationship problems. Peace.
Thank you man. I think I might give this a try.

They say women like this come around once or twice in a lifetime. The last thing I wanna do is fuck this thing up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 12:51:51 PM »
Kill The Bitch & The guy she cheated with

ThaChamp

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »

They say women like this come around once or twice in a lifetime. The last thing I wanna do is fuck this thing up.

you baby would come out lookin like a black popeye

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »

holy shit, LOL..  funniest thing ive heard in a minute!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 10:02:25 PM »

wtf hahahahahhahaha. +1

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 11:05:57 PM »

Not cool, dude.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 11:50:19 PM »

youll make it though this

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 03:20:34 AM »
you can't make a hoe a housewife

i doubt you're the first one she's done this too
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 05:42:31 AM »
Like Jigga says: On to the next one.

kemizt

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 12:00:32 PM »
if you spend to long looking at one closed door, you don't realise when others open

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »
I dont know if people on dubcc can solve YOUR relationship problem, especially if nobody knows the history. The only thing that can be done is conversation. Sit down with her and talk about everything. this will make you realize if you both on the same level and what both of you really want.
good luck with that
peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »
I dont know if people on dubcc can solve YOUR relationship problem, especially if nobody knows the history. The only thing that can be done is conversation. Sit down with her and talk about everything. this will make you realize if you both on the same level and what both of you really want.
good luck with that
peace
Much appreciated.

You're absolutely right. Nobody really knows the intimate details within the relationship between me and my girl..........maybe only God.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 12:04:17 AM »
i wonder if shes gonna reply to this thread