Author Topic: I need some relationship advice...  (Read 1410 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I need some relationship advice...
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 09:13:46 AM »
also you know that's she fucked around with a couple of other breh's and that's JUST the guys you know she's been fucking around with, how many other guys do you think she's been fucking around with that you don't know about ?

2010-thefuture

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 09:22:37 AM »
first off:I still love sikotic and I told him I always will
the reason I broke up with you Brandon is because you sound so sad on your answerting machine and I do not want to be the one responsible for it.........
second because you had your lil henchman make a call to me-and then you ddin't even bothering answering the phone-you said you"were asleep"
what about me?I was asleep too- and you can't call during the afternoon?what it wouldn't kill you homie
and you also told me your parents died............thats what has got me pissed at you-the fact that you lied about it.........

so tell me the truth now........is your parnets alive or dead?and are you really in college to be a doctor?

ThaChamp

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 11:28:42 AM »
first off:I still love sikotic and I told him I always will
the reason I broke up with you Brandon is because you sound so sad on your answerting machine and I do not want to be the one responsible for it.........
second because you had your lil henchman make a call to me-and then you ddin't even bothering answering the phone-you said you"were asleep"
what about me?I was asleep too- and you can't call during the afternoon?what it wouldn't kill you homie
and you also told me your parents died............thats what has got me pissed at you-the fact that you lied about it.........

so tell me the truth now........is your parnets alive or dead?and are you really in college to be a doctor?

so what your saying is there is a lack of communication and its Sikotics fault?

2010-thefuture

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »
it started with sikotic lying to me about his parents.........and it started with me not telling him I had a man............I do not have him now(his girlfreind came and got him lmao)

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »
Meggan, my parents died in a horrible accident. I try not to relive that day, but thanks to you not having any trust in me, I'm thinking about it again. That's why my voice mail sounds so sad. It's because I have my parents on my mind.

I never called you or told anyone to call you. I was giving you your space, baby. It's probably one of your many jumpoffs fucking with you and trying ot make me look bad in the process.

You know, Meggan..............when I first met you, I saw nothing but good in your heart. Now I know how mean and cold-hearted you can be.

I didn't believe you had it in ya until now.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »
Meggan, my parents died in a horrible accident. I try not to relive that day, but thanks to you not having any trust in me, I'm thinking about it again. That's why my voice mail sounds so sad. It's because I have my parents on my mind.

I never called you or told anyone to call you. I was giving you your space, baby. It's probably one of your many jumpoffs fucking with you and trying ot make me look bad in the process.

You know, Meggan..............when I first met you, I saw nothing but good in your heart. Now I know how mean and cold-hearted you can be.

I didn't believe you had it in ya until now.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

she wouldnt even donate to the Eazy E AIDs Foundation

2010-thefuture

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 11:41:38 AM »
I knew that was AG-Lil fuck head.............and the way you say stuff about your parents were making me wonder if they were still alive.......

and hey can I write something for them?

I promise it will be somerthing real sweet...........

damn sik so well hmmm where does thta leave us?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
Sikotic I know we had beef in the over the NIK issue (and I still think it's wrong what you did as far as that goes) but I have to give you props for being real enough to put your personal life out there like this.  And it's kind of cool you got your girlfriend to become a regular poster here at the dubcc, nobody else has done that.  (I think Z was here before she hooked up with IGeezy)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

2010-thefuture

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »
I will show you how sweet I am,

I will give $100 to your parents gravesite,you can buy them flower or whtever...........it will come out of my lawsuit money.......

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 11:47:51 AM »
I will show you how sweet I am,

I will give $100 to your parents gravesite,you can buy them flower or whtever...........it will come out of my lawsuit money.......
I appreciate that. My parents would of loved you if they were here right now (RIP).

As far as where this leaves us.........I dunno anymore. I really just don't know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 11:50:01 AM »
these two angels left a world behind
they saw God that we don't understand
too pure to stay here
these angels went to heaven and stayed there
now if you want to hear them
stay quiet still
and if it is the Lords sweet will
you'll hear a choir of angels still
Hevans most devine
was blessed with two parents of a freind of mine
so when I want to love them
then I watch the sunset
for two angels that made it home..........

R.I.P for the parents that are gone..................

2010-thefuture

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 11:50:26 AM »
can we be freinds homie?Please?

ThaChamp

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 11:54:53 AM »
can we be freinds homie?Please?

no becuase old feelings may come back

2010-thefuture

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »
well it is upto sikotic..........I mean hey I admit my mistake.......I mean it was a bad one but ti think that poem should tell him how I feel about my mistake..............(gives B a hug)

2010-thefuture

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
u ok B?