Author Topic: TQ - Valentine's Day (full song)  (Read 195 times)

Portugoal

TQ - Valentine's Day (full song)
« on: February 15, 2010, 07:06:40 AM »

From his new album "Kind of Blue", out March 23rd.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: TQ - Valentine's Day (full song)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 01:37:26 PM »
lol
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »
TQ must be makin more money off of his music in the UK 'cause the instrumentals to his latest tracks reminds me of The Second Coming which I didn't like at all.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 09:08:11 AM »
TQ must be makin more money off of his music in the UK 'cause the instrumentals to his latest tracks reminds me of The Second Coming which I didn't like at all.

The Second Coming was a great album (the majority was produced by a producer from New York). I haven't heard this song yet, but most TQ songs are growers, so give it another chance :)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 10:56:09 AM »

The Second Coming was a great album (the majority was produced by a producer from New York). I haven't heard this song yet, but most TQ songs are growers, so give it another chance :)

Love TQ as an artist but can't stand those type of beats.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »

Love TQ as an artist but can't stand those type of beats.