Author Topic: Need help with Isobuster.........???  (Read 141 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Need help with Isobuster.........???
« on: November 28, 2002, 12:38:13 PM »
i ve downloaded certain movies.......and they are in .rar format......so i did what u have to do to get the .bin file.......but then when i used Isobuster....i extracted and the movies work......but.........i wanted to burn it on a cd and they are .mpg file......but it says that the dates are corrupted......and when i checked it .....they are messed up..... the dates are like of 2078???? but its only when i use the isobuster......to extract the .bin file?? anybody know what i can do......is it the isobuster thats messed up......and is there a program that i can use to correct the dates modified for the files???? help me out!!!

elneckio

Re:Need help with Isobuster.........???
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 01:01:58 PM »
Have you tried just burning the .bin file using the cdwriting software or is that what u meant (I'm kinda confused !) nero etc can take .bin directly to make the vcd.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2002, 03:28:41 PM »
well.............i always like burn my moives.........but i just keep them in .mpg file or avi....just to watch them later........but i cant do that cuzz the date is messed up.........and i earased the .bin file already.........i just extract them and leave them on my harddrive......but this time i cant burn it on a cd cuzz of the dates..............maybe i can holla at u through aim or something?
thanks

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2002, 12:48:16 AM »
Try Fantom CD

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2002, 01:08:33 AM »
^^^ whats that..............a program??? help me out!!

elneckio

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 09:51:04 AM »
Fantom cd is a util which mounts a .bin file as a drive letter as a fake cdrom device.  But as you don't have the bin anymore its not going to help here (clever util though).  

The util here will modify last modified date for you : http://www.natasoft.com/products/orditouch/download.htm
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2002, 05:32:46 PM »
thanks for this program............im gonna try to see if this works.
thanks for the info homie!!
got another question how...........can i burn these two .mpg files......cuzz they are about 800MB each......its like a movie.......but i dont know how to do it........is there a way to cut them up more.......or make 3 files out of the movie??
thanks for the help!!!!!!!!

elneckio

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2002, 02:12:01 AM »
To trim/join clips you can use TMpeg or Virtualdub, both are freeware.  You can find tutorials for them and links to their downloads @ www.vcdhelp.com.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2002, 10:45:20 PM »
thanks for the help!!!! ;)

elneckio

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2002, 01:23:54 AM »
No problem  ;D