Author Topic: Worried? Afraid? Depressed? Stressed out? Lonely? Angry? Suicidal?  (Read 213 times)

pastor cyber

• Lil Geezy
Many have been where you are, but they are no longer there. Do you think, you can't take it no more? Are you unable to relax or sleep? Is everything around you falling apart? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? And have you tried everything?
Believe me, there is a real answer and you can be free today. And this solution costs you nothing. All you have to do, is click on the link below, which takes you to the page that will set you free. READ, SPEAK OR CONFESS THAT PAGE DAILY AND ALOUD ENOUGH, SO YOU CAN HEAR IT, WITH YOUR OWN EARS, AS MANY TIMES AS TIME ALLOWS. AND PRINT THAT PAGE, SO YOU CAN HAVE IT WHEREVER YOU ARE(don't read it mentally - open your mouth). Remember:

Romans 10:17(NKJV) - So then, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

2 Corinthians 4:13(AMP) - I have believed, and therefore have I spoken(the word). We too believe, and therefore we speak(the word)

Hebrews 10:23(AMP) - So, let us hold fast, without wavering and confess(speak), for He(God) who promised is reliable and faithful to His word

Jeremiah 1:12(AMP) - I(God) am alert and active, watching over my word to perform it

Hebrews 4:12(NIV) - For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-edged sword

http://www.deathandlife.org/protection.html
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 08:00:57 AM by pastor cyber »

ikke

Re: Worried? Afraid? Depressed? Stressed out? Lonely? Angry? Suicidal?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:11:09 AM »
Let's not forget:

Deuteronomy 28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Sikotic™

Re: Worried? Afraid? Depressed? Stressed out? Lonely? Angry? Suicidal?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:59:27 PM »
Let's not forget:

Deuteronomy 28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

You act like that is a bad thing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE