Author Topic: Why did my thread get locked?  (Read 784 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Why did my thread get locked?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »
i bet it was faggot ass Rik of the moon or Rooney cried and complained

i doubt jome would

whats the deal with that shit?
 ???

I haven't even used my mod abilities since I've been mod.

lol

Fuck what anybody else says man....youre a valuable assett to the team.  ;D

Good lookin' out my dude. Real recognize real!

It's just the fake fucks that hate.

well...I wasnt really taking sides lol  Just thought it sounded funny sayin you havent used your mod powers at all yet...Im cool with both of yall.

There isn't much modding to be done in the g spot...lol

2010-thefuture

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
hell no except modding the fuck outta elaino

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
i bet it was faggot ass Rik of the moon or Rooney cried and complained

i doubt jome would

whats the deal with that shit?
 ???

I haven't even used my mod abilities since I've been mod.

lol

Fuck what anybody else says man....youre a valuable assett to the team.  ;D

Good lookin' out my dude. Real recognize real!

It's just the fake fucks that hate.

well...I wasnt really taking sides lol  Just thought it sounded funny sayin you havent used your mod powers at all yet...Im cool with both of yall.

There isn't much modding to be done in the g spot...lol

Yeah thats real lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »
where is elano?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 05:00:04 PM »
lol and you say your not a loser? haha complain? thats something you would do, not me lmao

btw daygo whatchu mean if u were on some philipino shit u wouldnt be cool, lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 05:12:44 PM »
lol and you say your not a loser? haha complain? thats something you would do, not me lmao

what are u again?  Youre Korean or Viet? I dunno about there...but down here Filipinos dont really seem to get along with either.  Part of it is...Filipinos bein Bloods usually.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »

what are u again?  Youre Korean or Viet? I dunno about there...but down here Filipinos dont really seem to get along with either.  Part of it is...Filipinos bein Bloods usually.

im korean, it was just weird how you said it, it seemed like all filipnos in sd wouldnt like koreans, but yea over here if its not your part of town, you go there at your own risk, i.e. chinatown, westminister, etc etc, but if i were at korea town i wouldnt really have to worry about a group of 15 yr old gangbangers shooting me.

ThaChamp

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2010, 02:50:46 AM »
Philips are hella cool they are like Asian mexicans IMO

as far as any other asians they get no love around here just like Rooney gets no love any where he goes

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2010, 03:02:03 AM »
From my personal experiences:

All Philipinos I've ran into were cool as fuck and I still got Philipino homies from middle schools.

Koreans are cool as hell too.......only if you know them. Otherwise, they can be complete assholes to you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 03:04:46 AM »
From my personal experiences:

All Philipinos I've ran into were cool as fuck and I still got Philipino homies from middle schools.

Koreans are cool as hell too.......only if you know them. Otherwise, they can be complete assholes to you.

i know mad Philips that are cool as hell and Korean like rooney that just try to damn hard

matter of fact Sik... if some Asians tied to jump you at the arcade Mexicans would be the only people to have you back so idk why your trippin

Sparegeez

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2010, 03:57:07 AM »
filipinos are a lost culture in cali they go with whatever they think is solid in the street( in the bay they try to act real real hood and thuggish blach but not banging a fukin hood, im guessing in LA they try to ally themselves with the latin culture), but overall they click themselves with each other which is kinda sad considering they take some bad bitches away from the crowd.

ag youre not even mexican, latino or asian dogg.. your a straight bitch your own kind of race

ThaChamp

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »
filipinos are a lost culture in cali they go with whatever they think is solid in the street( in the bay they try to act real real hood and thuggish blach but not banging a fukin hood, im guessing in LA they try to ally themselves with the latin culture), but overall they click themselves with each other which is kinda sad considering they take some bad bitches away from the crowd.

ag youre not even mexican, latino or asian dogg.. your a straight bitch your own kind of race

on the contrary, im glad im not mexican, latino or asian

im chicano

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2010, 10:46:16 AM »

Not quite sure wtf your talkin about man.  I cant really speak on the Bay area cept for the few Filipinos Ive known from up there.  Filpinos tend to get a lotta respect all around.  If they beef, it seems like more so with other Asian gangs.  They usually bang Blood more so then other Asian sets that usually bang Crip.  In SD the Black hoods and Filipino hoods are back to back...so they gotta mutual respect for eachother. 

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »
Philips are hella cool they are like Asian mexicans IMO

Culturally....youre kinda right.  More so Spanish then Mexican...but yeah.  Thats why they got last names like Hernandez and shit, and eat Menudo lol. Fuck when I was a lil kid I didnt even realize Mexicans ate Menudo.  Maybe part of the reason they dont always get along with other Asian cultures.  I know the Japanese can be really prejudice against Filpinos.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2010, 11:51:48 AM »

Not quite sure wtf your talkin about man.  I cant really speak on the Bay area cept for the few Filipinos Ive known from up there.  Filpinos tend to get a lotta respect all around.  If they beef, it seems like more so with other Asian gangs.  They usually bang Blood more so then other Asian sets that usually bang Crip.  In SD the Black hoods and Filipino hoods are back to back...so they gotta mutual respect for eachother. 

in LA flips chill amongst themselves so as everyone else, but that doesnt mean i dont have anf flip friends n vice versa. but honestly, there isnt a race that is trying to be "latino" or "black" the flips in LA have their own hoods, their own parts of town and they dont try to be "latino"

but of course there are, but the flips that try too hard and convince every1 that their half mexican are straigh bitches and only join the hood so they can get some bitches. its pretty funny to me how all the out of towners think asians try to be "black" or "mexican", when its the complete opposite the only thing we have all in common is probaly the dresscode, but that shit aint "black" or "mexican" to me, big homies been dressin like that since the 1970s. lol and to see a brotha dressin in khakis and  button ups and cortez is a rare sight these days.