Author Topic: Why did my thread get locked?  (Read 785 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Why did my thread get locked?
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2010, 12:12:09 PM »
filipinos are a lost culture in cali they go with whatever they think is solid in the street( in the bay they try to act real real hood and thuggish blach but not banging a fukin hood, im guessing in LA they try to ally themselves with the latin culture), but overall they click themselves with each other which is kinda sad considering they take some bad bitches away from the crowd.

ag youre not even mexican, latino or asian dogg.. your a straight bitch your own kind of race

Not quite sure wtf your talkin about man.  I cant really speak on the Bay area cept for the few Filipinos Ive known from up there.  Filpinos tend to get a lotta respect all around.  If they beef, it seems like more so with other Asian gangs.  They usually bang Blood more so then other Asian sets that usually bang Crip.  In SD the Black hoods and Filipino hoods are back to back...so they gotta mutual respect for eachother. 

in LA flips chill amongst themselves so as everyone else, but that doesnt mean i dont have anf flip friends n vice versa. but honestly, there isnt a race that is trying to be "latino" or "black" the flips in LA have their own hoods, their own parts of town and they dont try to be "latino"

but of course there are, but the flips that try too hard and convince every1 that their half mexican are straigh bitches and only join the hood so they can get some bitches. its pretty funny to me how all the out of towners think asians try to be "black" or "mexican", when its the complete opposite the only thing we have all in common is probaly the dresscode, but that shit aint "black" or "mexican" to me, big homies been dressin like that since the 1970s. lol and to see a brotha dressin in khakis and  button ups and cortez is a rare sight these days.

lol I try to keep shit in perspective. Southern California is a different scene than a lot of other places.  What might be true for one part of the country might not be true in another.  Like what AG is sayin...might be how shit is where he's from in Texas, even tho I hear in places like Houston they gotta lot of Asian gangs.  Ive had homies from all over the country...and some of em cant imagine the idea of Asian gangbangers lol.  To them...Asians are just those Koreans that own the liquor store on the corner.  If you grow up in this Southern California gang culture tho, no matter which side...you know there are all kinds of gangstas out there.  Not just Black and Mexican. Shit in SD, you got Black, Mexican, Asian, Samoan, Tongan, White, etc.  Even tho a lotta times the White gangs are on some racist shit.  And theyve all had funk at some point with gangs of another race.  Ive had Black homies that have funked wit Asian gangs before...definetely the Ese's and Asians have beef from time to time.  Shit, Ive been hit up by Asian Crips a few times.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2010, 12:21:34 PM »
LOL youz a fool, AG.

From my personal experiences:

All Philipinos I've ran into were cool as fuck and I still got Philipino homies from middle schools.

Koreans are cool as hell too.......only if you know them. Otherwise, they can be complete assholes to you.

i know mad Philips that are cool as hell and Korean like rooney that just try to damn hard

matter of fact Sik... if some Asians tied to jump you at the arcade Mexicans would be the only people to have you back so idk why your trippin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 12:29:31 PM by Sikotic Davis Jr. »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
lol i remember this one OG he was from akp, nigga used to roll up on you with a strap already pointed at you. lol like anybodys gonna talk shit than.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »
LOL youz a fool, AG.

All Philipinos I've ran into were cool as fuck and I still got Philipino homies from middle schools.

Koreans are cool as hell too.......only if you know them. Otherwise, they can be complete assholes to you.

i know mad Philips that are cool as hell and Korean like rooney that just try to damn hard

matter of fact Sik... if some Asians tied to jump you at the arcade Mexicans would be the only people to have you back so idk why your trippin

You know Sikotic got the whole Burbank hood on his team..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2010, 12:32:42 PM »
LOL youz a fool, AG.

he got all of armenia broo

ThaChamp

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »
see here in South Texas if you were born and raised here your pretty much grew up Latino

i got a couple of Philipino homies and they are pretty much mexicans. not in a sense where they try to act like it but here is a deep hispanic culture
i mean even white people and black people act hispanic, and enjoy Tejano music and shit. not all but alot that grew up around hispanics

i know in Houston, Asians run there own part of town and stick together, there are some real Asian gangs but down south texas, thereare a good amount of asians and they all own restaruants and are well off. so you will never see an Asian in the hood. but they love there culture and they try to keep the new generation wiht there culture but if there kids were born and raised here they drift off to the hispanic culture and marry hispanics and adopt our culture

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »
LOL youz a fool, AG.

We got beef with the North Hollywood eses. Shits about to get outta hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2010, 12:38:24 PM »
and when i say asians i do mean, japanese, chinease, vietamese, thainese, koreans, philinos and pacific islanders

actually im about to go eat some Pho with my girl at this good restaraunt called Saigon

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »
see here in South Texas if you were born and raised here your pretty much grew up Latino

i got a couple of Philipino homies and they are pretty much mexicans. not in a sense where they try to act like it but here is a deep hispanic culture
i mean even white people and black people act hispanic, and enjoy Tejano music and shit. not all but alot that grew up around hispanics

i know in Houston, Asians run there own part of town and stick together, there are some real Asian gangs but down south texas, thereare a good amount of asians and they all own restaruants and are well off. so you will never see an Asian in the hood. but they love there culture and they try to keep the new generation wiht there culture but if there kids were born and raised here they drift off to the hispanic culture and marry hispanics and adopt our culture

yeah I feel u.  When you come to SD everybody is in the fuckin hood.  The neighborhoods are seperated...but you can find every race there.  Its not like the stereotype where Asians own the liquor stores n shit, i think its more like Middle Easterners down here.  To be honest, I havent seen many Korean store owners.  They do be runnin them nail shops tho lol.  Areas like City Heights (hood), mostly Mexican and Black (crip hood), but there are also a ton of Asians there.  

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »
and when i say asians i do mean, japanese, chinease, vietamese, thainese, koreans, philinos and pacific islanders

youre killin me man lol I think you spelled damn near every one of those wrong

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »
LOL youz a fool, AG.

We got beef with the North Hollywood eses. Shits about to get outta hand.

yea holmes its a warzone, armenian pride vs the burbank threces

ThaChamp

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »

yeah I feel u.  When you come to SD everybody is in the fuckin hood.  The neighborhoods are seperated...but you can find every race there.  Its not like the stereotype where Asians own the liquor stores n shit, i think its more like Middle Easterners down here.  To be honest, I havent seen many Korean store owners.  They do be runnin them nail shops tho lol.  Areas like City Heights (hood), mostly Mexican and Black (crip hood), but there are also a ton of Asians there.  

but california is WAY more diverse then South Texas

ive never ever and prolly never will see any asians bang crip or bloods
i mean our gang culture is also different from yalls

im just speakin on Corpus cus idk alot of other hoods outside of my own, but the ghetto is big and in the barrio im from we distiguish ourselves from others by sporting blue, and other barrios are maybe red, black or grey.

i mean i got hella homies that claim red from different barrios and now that im grown up its all about respect not color but i see my younger cousin who is 14 throwing up BK and fighting flamers n shit cus hes young and doesnt know any better and wants to be a banger . my older cousins and homies laugh at him and his lil crew all the time cus some of our allies are bloods but he is young and wants to be a banger. he reminds us when we were younger doing stupid shit like that and our uncles and their homies would laugh at us for acting stupid

now that im older my homies from the hood just stick together and dont start shit with anyone unless they disrepsect our hood, we are more about getting money now
we leave the gang banging and shit like that to the youngsters cus its really only cool when your that age anyways

i mean Looney and everyone else thinks im a "mexican crip" yeah we considered ourselves crips when we were like 13 trying to make a name for ourselves fighting with other bloods from other hoods, but now its nothing like that, ill still rep blue but i wont go around disrespecting every Blood i see and throw up BK and shit like that just like a Blood wouldnt do that to us out of respect unless we are beefing with that barrio

like i said out gang culture is different from yalls, even in houston its not about colors its about respect also but you can always get banged on by a group 13 year old crips trying to make a name for themselfs and their hood

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2010, 01:01:53 PM »
your fairy tale was gay as hell, lol your like one of the latin king wiggers from gangland.

ThaChamp

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »
and our most hated enemies a barrio named Chula Vista reps blue too and so do we but we hate eachother and this is stemming from a beef before i was even born

ThaChamp

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2010, 01:03:20 PM »
your fairy tale was gay as hell, lol your like one of the latin king wiggers from gangland.

i fuckin hate Latin Kings