Author Topic: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...  (Read 1454 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »
According to a recent edition of the source (might have been XXL) 50 just finished up the negotiations for the mine investment.  Whether or not it's true I don't know. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »
course he cant admit it but he knows he lost wit bisd and other releases
game succeedin is his worst nightmare and he might destruct after-math
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
50 ain't trippen...he's fucken rich ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2010, 08:54:06 PM »
50's nervous bout games album best belee dat
anyone surpassin him is his worst nightmare

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2010, 09:15:45 PM »

really? 50 seems to be past the whole Game thing, he seems to only use it when he wants the publicity, Game and his fans are the ones who don't seem to be able to write a paragraph without mentioning 50

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2010, 09:51:47 PM »

really? 50 seems to be past the whole Game thing, he seems to only use it when he wants the publicity, Game and his fans are the ones who don't seem to be able to write a paragraph without mentioning 50

so true.  tha nigga crushed Ja Rule's career.  Game just happened to win that perticular battle... what about everybody else 50's talked about... them niggaz ain't winnin' except Game & Jada (and Game's not even winnin' really, u c he's back with Aftermath, what was wrong with building the next DeathRow with BWS only, he's had time & talent).  truthfully at this moment is 50's career it'd be pretty hard 4 him 2 fuck it up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2010, 09:21:36 PM »
50 aitn past game and never will be....he jus dont talk on it as much but ask him bout him hell shrugg it off like...i won that N*gga....when he might own him contractually but theres a certain level of him ownin game and games sales vs 50's sales will hurt him
and dre workin wit game hurts him even more
he even said it on so disrespectful

game told me to suck dick
and dre aint say shit

Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2010, 01:43:28 PM »
50 aitn past game and never will be....he jus dont talk on it as much but ask him bout him hell shrugg it off like...i won that N*gga....when he might own him contractually but theres a certain level of him ownin game and games sales vs 50's sales will hurt him
and dre workin wit game hurts him even more
he even said it on so disrespectful

game told me to suck dick
and dre aint say shit

I gave Game hits, he told me to suck dick
Start screamin Westside and Dre ain’t said shit

I see that as more that Game was rolling for the Westside and Dre aint have his back like that cos it wasnt a Westcoast thing

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2010, 03:40:44 PM »
yeah but thats crazy that he speaks on shit like that but he keeps it real some of the time...lol

but i really doubt he ever works wit game....that might be some biggie/pac reconciliation type shhhh....haha

Cube

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2010, 05:01:36 PM »
This is how 50 feels right now.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2010, 06:19:44 PM »
This is how 50 feels right now.

I still don't think he really gives a fuck about Game, it's all a show and a big game for 50.  If there's anyone he'll be pissed it's Interscope records.  The people that are hindering from caking up the way he wants.

This video is a little over the top.  Banks & Yayo bigging up Beamer, Benz, & Bentley a little bit too much for my liking.  Dope track but it hasn't really made significant waves.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2010, 06:55:02 PM »
really wack song....50 should be embarrased for lettin them put that out
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2010, 07:08:38 PM »
it's funny how niggas is tryin to stamp 50 wit an "L" across his forehead, like he's a loser or somethin. come on now..
the hiphopgame is basicaly about money - curtis jackson got plenty of it..
whatever he is "losing" at, gets outweighed completely by other venues. if his album doesn't do the same numbers as his first, it doesn't matter - cus money is gettin generated his way anyway -- and the hiphop-game is ALL about money/power for triple-a-acts like himself. so everything is fine.

curtis jackson is, together wit Puffy Combs, the biggest papergangster of all time in hiphop, and one of the biggest papergangsters in music period -- this guy studied the rap-game like a russian spy on a mission, since he came in 10'years ago and got richer/more powerful than everybody else in less than 5 years, since his debut came out in 03. he's the definition of "succesful" - and nobody has ever acchieved "king"/"godfather"-status in such a short period of time.
hate him/his music or love him/his music - but nobody can ever laugh at him, or call him "washed-up"/"loser" woot-woot -- he even knows it himself, dat is why he is such a fuckin prick to everybody. he's full of himself

Its not fair to say he's been in the game 10 years. His debut album dropped in 03. If were going to include the grinding years then you have to add a lot of years to every artist.
50 cent been in the game over 10 years. altho he was grindin back in the 90's, he was always known in the hiphop-community - specially in New York. He is the discovery of Jam Master Jay (of Run-DMC) and Poke & Tone of legendary production-squad The Trackmasters.. and musicaly, he is a product of the rap-group Onyx, since he ran wit 'em before he started G. Unit wit Bang 'Em Smurf..
he was featured on mainstream/retail-albums back in 1998, and was almost singned by Puffy at one point..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:19:07 PM by fabtoxicp »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2010, 07:21:19 PM »
^50 Cent kind of addressed this in one of his songs;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ZTEfInwgxVs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ZTEfInwgxVs</a>

i don't think 50 Cent really cares what anybody thinks about him; he's got more money than everybody hating on him combined.

50's success is directly related with his hate; people have been waiting for 50 to fall, but what's fucked up is, besides Eminem, Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne, who else is as successful as they were in past years?

rapping is a failing profession if you're looking for a paycheck; times have changed.

listeners (purchasers), females esspecially have moved on & they don't want to see some big, gorilla, gangsta lookin' mother fucker; they want some averaged sized, good look (no homo), well dressed guy; like a Drake or some other R&B guys in the game.

it's just the times; but 50 Cent is far from taking an L or being a failure.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »
he isnt too far if he doesnt make dope muzik again cham

noone cares about his money but him which is how it should be
but what does his money have to do wit his muzik?
make dope muzik.....fans dont care bout money
Cube