Author Topic: Evil  (Read 486 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Evil
« on: February 15, 2010, 11:01:39 AM »
it's appropriate.  i mean, we all have 2 let go of stress, y not take it out on a random soul or somebody u love, the person that loves u will think twice (most of the time) b4 they react to you.  shit, anything to get rid of stress right, it's a human necessity.  i say, fuck everybody that u don't have a blood relationship to.  why care when at the end of the day as long as u have a safe distance btween u and that person u fucked up.  fuck it make em bleed and take their shit.  it's all good.  good and bad shit is gonna happen anyways no matter how good or evil u r.  go head first my niggaz.

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Evil
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »
Why even go for revenge or be evil??? A person hurt you so you gotta start a new pattern and hurt other people?

Fuck that, I've been hurt to where my soul felt like it was broken but I didn't let that stop me from being good to other people and it makes me proud of my self when strangers speak to me when I'm in a bad mood but I still smile at them and speak back. Don't let no human steal your joy or disturb your peace because they're temporary just like you!

A real mufucka isn't going to try and do harm to somebody else just because they feel like it....that's what punk ass cowards does who doesn't appreciate life in any form. Whatever or whoever did it just let it go because it's not worth becoming a dirt bag like them.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 08:27:33 PM »
Why even go for revenge or be evil??? A person hurt you so you gotta start a new pattern and hurt other people?

Fuck that, I've been hurt to where my soul felt like it was broken but I didn't let that stop me from being good to other people and it makes me proud of my self when strangers speak to me when I'm in a bad mood but I still smile at them and speak back. Don't let no human steal your joy or disturb your peace because they're temporary just like you!

A real mufucka isn't going to try and do harm to somebody else just because they feel like it....that's what punk ass cowards does who doesn't appreciate life in any form. Whatever or whoever did it just let it go because it's not worth becoming a dirt bag like them.

im not a coward i just "stick 2 my guns" so to say.  i'm just not phony.  i might not come after you and even if i see u i might walk the other way but the second the "peace" line is crossed it's time 2 go.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 09:17:48 PM »

So you're strong enough to let the shit go. Don't let stupid ass ppl change u into a dirt bag

im not a coward i just "stick 2 my guns" so to say.  i'm just not phony.  i might not come after you and even if i see u i might walk the other way but the second the "peace" line is crossed it's time 2 go.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »
Nah fuck that. You're own blood will fuck you up worse than a stranger. Blood knows they got you by the balls.

I say fuck everyone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 12:03:52 AM »
Nah fuck that. You're own blood will fuck you up worse than a stranger. Blood knows they got you by the balls.

I say fuck everyone.

R u serious?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »

I say fuck everyone.

R u serious?

"keep yo enemies close, nigga, fuck yo homies"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 12:32:43 AM »
Dude was talkin about fam bam tho

I wasn't raised like that and I got faulty ass ppl in my family but never will I say fuck'em.

I say fuck everyone.

R u serious?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 03:20:03 AM »
Dude was talkin about fam bam tho

I wasn't raised like that and I got faulty ass ppl in my family but never will I say fuck'em.

I say fuck everyone.

R u serious?

I got fam too, but they will be the first to fuck you over hard. A stranger is expected, but I expect the worse from fam.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 09:59:24 AM »
I got fam too, but they will be the first to fuck you over hard. A stranger is expected, but I expect the worse from fam.

Truth

2010-thefuture

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 09:15:50 AM »
damn is there something we should be disscussing here?Cuz Yall got Queen worried...........