Author Topic: White Fraternity Mocks Black History Month With “Compton Cookout”  (Read 2294 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
College life can seem segregated as fuck at times. I just don't think white people notice it as much as the minority does

especially on a Black/White issue where only 2% of the campus is Black lol

my college was like 2% black but the black people were the ones discriminating and kick it to their own.  Some didnt even like talking to other non-blacks unless if they needed them for a class project or something.  I was cool with all of them and usually i was one of the few who hung out with them or went to their parties.  There was this one girl who had met me many times but in a mixed crowd she wouldnt even see me until i would go up to her and say wussup. lol...but if i was in the black crowd she always recognized...kinda weird i know

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
And uh what about Hispanics. They just as discriminating....if not the most!! I can't speak on College, but fuckin' High School, they segregate themselves from everybody. Ev'rybody. Listening to they own music, speaking they own language, dressed in they Puerto Rican flags, in they own area, they had they own classes, elementary school they done had they own buses. And they be sittin' there talkin' 'nigga this, nigga that'...but they don't want non-Spanish kids listening to THEY music, meaning WHITES and BLACKS. Becuz 'they don't like that shit'. Yet they can talk like us? And they families is madd racist. AS racist AS white folks is. AND they livin' in the same places we in... talkin' bout niggas in they own language right in front of you. Fuckin' funny how they don't like us listening to 'Reggaeton' but they can bang out Hip Hop all day every day, sayin' 'whats up nigga'. And they be cracking on white boys for sayin' that... ..like ya'll ain't black neither..

Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are the ones discriminating and kickin' it wit their own. For fuck's sakes Puerto Ricans and Dominicans discriminate between EACH OTHER HARDBODY!!!! They act like ol' ass Irish verse Italian old men.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And I'm NOT racist neither, I'm just stating facts.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Plus got damn, black folks clearly gotta act like that, look who they attending schools wit. Look at this thread. Stuck up white boys from the suburbs. Like what you expect..

Please men, pleasessseee, at black people clowning.. Look at all the white boys who get pissy at the 'wiggers' as they say, cuz the white boys be chilling wit blacks. Black kids be hangin' out wit the white boys, and the other white boys get 'jealous' and start 'hating'. Cuz they be 'wiggers'. Hahaha, let's be for real. You needa get yo ass to an inner-city school for some realization my nigga..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

College life can seem segregated as fuck at times. I just don't think white people notice it as much as the minority does

especially on a Black/White issue where only 2% of the campus is Black lol

my college was like 2% black but the black people were the ones discriminating and kick it to their own.  Some didnt even like talking to other non-blacks unless if they needed them for a class project or something.  I was cool with all of them and usually i was one of the few who hung out with them or went to their parties.  There was this one girl who had met me many times but in a mixed crowd she wouldnt even see me until i would go up to her and say wussup. lol...but if i was in the black crowd she always recognized...kinda weird i know

Kinda makes you wonder what made them so uncomfortable around the others at your school.  Unless your claiming that they were all completely delusional...they must have had good reason.  If thats the case...i wonder what youre doing on a Hip Hop message board.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

All ethnic groups stick together. Whether its high school, college...fuck, what do you call Little Italy, Chinatown, Korea Town, etc? Is this really something new? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
And uh what about Hispanics. They just as discriminating....if not the most!! I can't speak on College, but fuckin' High School, they segregate themselves from everybody. Ev'rybody. Listening to they own music, speaking they own language, dressed in they Puerto Rican flags, in they own area, they had they own classes, elementary school they done had they own buses. And they be sittin' there talkin' 'nigga this, nigga that'...but they don't want non-Spanish kids listening to THEY music, meaning WHITES and BLACKS. Becuz 'they don't like that shit'. Yet they can talk like us? And they families is madd racist. AS racist AS white folks is. AND they livin' in the same places we in... talkin' bout niggas in they own language right in front of you. Fuckin' funny how they don't like us listening to 'Reggaeton' but they can bang out Hip Hop all day every day, sayin' 'whats up nigga'. And they be cracking on white boys for sayin' that... ..like ya'll ain't black neither..

Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are the ones discriminating and kickin' it wit their own. For fuck's sakes Puerto Ricans and Dominicans discriminate between EACH OTHER HARDBODY!!!! They act like ol' ass Irish verse Italian old men.

oh yea hispanics do that too, i went to high school and jr high with a lot of them.  In general most races tend to do that but some are more open to outsiders than others.  If language is involved then u can say yea that makes a huge difference, it bring different culture, etc into it.  But in case of blacks, they speak english so its really the color that makes them different and they like to keep it that way.  If u hang out with them, ur a wigger, if u dont, then ur racist.  makes no sense

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I went to a middle school where Latinos were a minority, and Mexicans were even a lesser minority.  Most of the latinos were from Central America.  I went to a high school where majority were Mexicans and other latino cultures and literally a handful of black people.  I currently go to one of the most diverse Universities in the country.  And you know what, it works.  In the University, nobody acts like a fucking idiot and kicks it with their group.  Sure they are some frats that are mainly one race but there are also plenty with different backgrounds.  And of course you have parents that discriminiate, they usually have a traditional  mind set.  And this is what all races, including white. The Sopranos explored this with Tony Soprano getting crazy with Meadow dating the black jew lol.  The point is the next generation is being a bit more open minded. 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
whats the big deal?  theres worse shit to worry about than what a frat does on their own time. 

who really gives a fuck?

if they had a mexican cookout and had lawnmowers, tamales and some horchata i still wouldnt give a fuck.

stop getting sand in ur 'gina.  :grumpy: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Wow...

I wish I woulda known about this shit goin down before hand.  It woulda been fun to gather up some of the homies and so called "ghetto-chicks" and roll thru.

Compton Cookout...somebody shoulda rolled through there and shot they ass like theyre in the hood. lol

lol

right....so instead of proving them wrong your just gonna solidify the worst stereotype of all...that all blacks are violent. 

good job, daygo!  :cheers:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Wow...

I wish I woulda known about this shit goin down before hand.  It woulda been fun to gather up some of the homies and so called "ghetto-chicks" and roll thru.

Compton Cookout...somebody shoulda rolled through there and shot they ass like theyre in the hood. lol

lol

right....so instead of proving them wrong your just gonna solidify the worst stereotype of all...that all blacks are violent. 

good job, daygo!  :cheers:

ok....well the remaining Black kids on campus could read them an econ text book as they slowly fade away. lol

I think a lot of the uproar isnt ONLY about these incidents.  Its about the underlying racial problems that a lot of minorities feel there are on that campus.  They feel those should have been addressed long ago...before any of this shit happened.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"