Author Topic: When it comes to subjugation & fear mongering..  (Read 550 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When it comes to subjugation & fear mongering..
« on: February 19, 2010, 04:29:08 AM »
who's worse

Government or Religions ?

Sikotic™

Re: When it comes to subjugation & fear mongering..
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 12:08:46 PM »
Easily religion.

Christianity in itself has outlasted many great empires, and is still going strong.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 08:30:59 PM »
No brainer....religion. 

Religion was developed as a political tool in the first place.  Smart men knew that people would fear the unknown more then they would fear any man or government.  Not to mention, religion has more control over government...then government has over religion.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 08:06:02 AM »
no guys goverment- cuz they trying to put 666 chips in peoples heads...............

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 01:27:26 PM »
no guys goverment- cuz they trying to put 666 chips in peoples heads...............
You're proving our point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »
It gets really bad when the two are used together lol

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 03:59:23 PM »

lol.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 05:20:03 AM »

like America ?

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 07:24:48 AM »

like America ?

exactly what I was going to say. Watching the US elections and debates from over here in the UK I noticed that religion plays way too big a part in each candidates campaigns and manifestos. There's nothing wrong with people following a religion of course, but it should never enter the political sphere.

ikke

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 10:40:21 AM »

like America ?

exactly what I was going to say. Watching the US elections and debates from over here in the UK I noticed that religion plays way too big a part in each candidates campaigns and manifestos. There's nothing wrong with people following a religion of course, but it should never enter the political sphere.
Kind of funny how it's in AMerica, a country based on secularism and not the UK, where the Queen -even tough she has limited political power now- also is an important figure in that British form of Christianity.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »

Yeah the "God save the Queen crap" is rammed down our throats at every national sporting event, it's just we are so used to it we overlook it

Bananas

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 12:24:13 PM »
I wouldn't use America as a shining example of government and religion intertwined. Sure it plays a part, mostly because the public doesn't want an atheist in office. Something like over 60% are born in to a Christian sect, nnot to mention the other faiths here.

Now Saudi Arabia, you want a place where religion dictates public policy, those motherfuckers will KILL you for trying to spread anything but Islamic doctrine in a public venue.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
I wouldn't use America as a shining example of government and religion intertwined. Sure it plays a part, mostly because the public doesn't want an atheist in office. Something like over 60% are born in to a Christian sect, nnot to mention the other faiths here.

Now Saudi Arabia, you want a place where religion dictates public policy, those motherfuckers will KILL you for trying to spread anything but Islamic doctrine in a public venue.
Some Dude was killed for saying Muhammed wasn't a real Muslim in Suadi(This dude was an authority on this subject FFS).
They can arrest you for thinking certain shit over there.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 12:43:06 PM »
Kind of funny how it's in AMerica, a country based on secularism

i swear American politicians want god to bless America every 2 seconds Also no one has become president without pleasing the Christians and JEwish lobby groups. Secularism is just a word used by western to give themselves a superiority complex.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »
You guys can diss religion all you want, but that's part of the equation why the United State became a superpower.  I'm not even religious myself but I do recognize its importance in the success of the U.S.