Author Topic: Zoo Babies" Want To Fade Menace! "If You Want To Take It Further. We Got Guns"  (Read 1169 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 GLOCK WAS MAKING DISS SONGS ABOUT THE GAME FOR NO APPARENT REASON FOR THE LONGEST TIME
40 WANTS THE FADE OVER SOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP GANG AND IF YOU AINT IN IT THEN YOU IN A FOOD CHAIN
THEM NIGGAZ IS GAY

game dissed 40 glocc said 40 glocc killer and everybody sayin menace like he did something to 40???he said 40 pulled a gun on him sowhy he run to net asking for a fade ;D ;D ;D ;D somebody post menace backround!!! lets see if he street post his crimnal record!! 40gloccs is all ovet the net! even from police interviews
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lil murda show

that same nigga boo called out spider loc for a fade over whats ya problem and spider had no response- but yall dont hear that behind the scenes stuff
stop lying you hoe ass nigga,that nigga aint never said that cuz if he did then he would have been dealt with fool,prove it or shut the fuck up!!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Real shit yall...its a ganga muhafuckin groupies in this thread.  Not all of you...but damn.  How much time yall goan spend talkin about OTHER muhafuckas on some he said she said bullshit?!  Yall gettin in heated ass arguments over somebody elses shit.  
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

lil murda show

and in case yall wanna know that triple6 clown is 40 glocc...

ThaRealSupreme

SUPREME YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING YOU AINT OUT HERE LIKE THAT SO SIT DOWN BITCH. I WAS AT THE BLING BOOTY AND BULLETS LAST NIGHT AT MY ALMA MATER UCLA. SHOUT OUT TO NIPSEY FOR FUCKING WIT YO BOY ON SOME REAL SHIT. TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP MENACE IS FROM FRUIT TOWN AND THEY ARE ACTIVE HOMIE. 

Alri well....obviously Spider didn't respond because he didn't take a shot at Village Boo and how come you're the only one to know about that??? Twitters and videos get posted any other time but Jloco's weird ass know this shit because he supposed to be so g'd up ::) All of you niggas talk that I'm in the streets shit, I'm at this function and that function but never run into nobody in the streets or that function when it's a small world so until somebody get beat the fuck up then all of ya'll are just on here keyboard bangin' for publicity.  :catfight:This shit is terrible :grumpy:

Stay makin the west coast rap game look like a damn joke 'cause ya'll always got some shit goin against each other.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lil murda show

Real shit yall...its a ganga muhafuckin groupies in this thread.  Not all of you...but damn.  How much time yall goan spend talkin about OTHER muhafuckas on some he said she said bullshit?!  Yall gettin in heated ass arguments over somebody elses shit.  
aint you doing the same thing??? YOU SPEAKING on SOMEBODY ELSE shit,check ya self homie...

ThaRealSupreme

40 GLOCK WAS MAKING DISS SONGS ABOUT THE GAME FOR NO APPARENT REASON FOR THE LONGEST TIME
40 WANTS THE FADE OVER SOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP GANG AND IF YOU AINT IN IT THEN YOU IN A FOOD CHAIN
THEM NIGGAZ IS GAY

All of a sudden everybody's zeroin' in on 40 Glocc like somebody just gave the greenlight when he been did what he did a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago and been talkin shit so what's different about February 2010?? Did he not tell one of ya'll Happy Valentine's day or somethin? :laugh:

ThaRealSupreme

SUPREME YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING YOU AINT OUT HERE LIKE THAT SO SIT DOWN BITCH. I WAS AT THE BLING BOOTY AND BULLETS LAST NIGHT AT MY ALMA MATER UCLA. SHOUT OUT TO NIPSEY FOR FUCKING WIT YO BOY ON SOME REAL SHIT. TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP MENACE IS FROM FRUIT TOWN AND THEY ARE ACTIVE HOMIE. 

You needa calm yo UCLA ass down.  Fuck is yo problem?!  You goan fuck around and have a heart attack on this board tryin so hard.

lol U'z a fool for that one

Blood$

LOL SO HOW DOES 40 OWE HIM A FADE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HOW CAN U OWE A TOTAL STRANGER A FADE!!NOW HE HAS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICIN

40 didn't know Game, Lil Wayne, Tyga, or Plies and he went at all of them FIRST for publicity which he failed at, and sounds like that last part is talking about 40  :camp:

Zoo Life shit talking on the internet is more played out than when rappers used to flash guns on Smack DVDs

Cali Buddz

live from the outskirts of the IE lol at the dude wearing a yum's t-shirt haha now thats gangsta crippin' right there homie!

8)

aint you doing the same thing??? YOU SPEAKING on SOMEBODY ELSE shit,check ya self homie...

if you takin offense to it...then i guess the shit was meant for u.  I made a lil comment about this thread.  But some of yall gettin all emotional in this bitch like your husband got dissed.  Fuck both them niggas, they aint shit to me.  I aint around them...they aint around me.  Im sure every last one of us got some real life shit we should be more concerned with instead of who would win in a fight between Menace and 40 lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

lil murda show

if you takin offense to it...then i guess the shit was meant for u.  I made a lil comment about this thread.  But some of yall gettin all emotional in this bitch like your husband got dissed.  Fuck both them niggas, they aint shit to me.  I aint around them...they aint around me.  Im sure every last one of us got some real life shit we should be more concerned with instead of who would win in a fight between Menace and 40 lol
im not taking offense to nothing a blogger is saying lol shame on you  :nawty:,u making lil comments about other people making lil comments now what kinda since does that make??? u should ask yourself how much time are you gonna spend talking about other muthfuckas who talk about other muthafuckas, any person that speaks on here without the truth or facts are weirdos but hey thats what threads are made for i guess and like i said u need to check ya self homie...

im not taking offense to nothing a blogger is saying lol shame on you  :nawty:,u making lil comments about other people making lil comments now what kinda since does that make??? u should ask yourself how much time are you gonna spend talking about other muthfuckas who talk about other muthafuckas, any person that speaks on here without the truth or facts are weirdos but hey thats what threads are made for i guess and like i said u need to check ya self homie...

What Im sayin is, some of these muhafuckas on here sound like lil girls sometimes and then turn around wit the tough guy talk lol. "40 said this", "yeah well Menace said that".  Fuck outta here with that shit.  I graduated 6th grade a long time ago homeboy. I wasnt takin a direct shot at you.  What I was sayin about takin offense is that anybody who is takin offense to what Im sayin, must know that the shit is about them.   Anyways, I'll leave the gossippin to the groupies...have fun with that shit yall.

lil murda show

What Im sayin is, some of these muhafuckas on here sound like lil girls sometimes and then turn around wit the tough guy talk lol. "40 said this", "yeah well Menace said that".  Fuck outta here with that shit.  I graduated 6th grade a long time ago homeboy. I wasnt takin a direct shot at you.  What I was sayin about takin offense is that anybody who is takin offense to what Im sayin, must know that the shit is about them.   Anyways, I'll leave the gossippin to the groupies...have fun with that shit yall.
we all might sound like lil girls to somebody hahaha see how we goin back and forth somebody reading this might say we the same thing about us,thats what these threads are made for and thats shit talking,its controversy at its finest and folks are choosing sides and your throwing off the vibe when you talk sense to people lol i gave up on that shit a long time ago...