Author Topic: Zoo Babies" Want To Fade Menace! "If You Want To Take It Further. We Got Guns"  (Read 1184 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lil murda show

LOL SO HOW DOES 40 OWE HIM A FADE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HOW CAN U OWE A TOTAL STRANGER A FADE!!NOW HE HAS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICIN

40 didn't know Game, Lil Wayne, Tyga, or Plies and he went at all of them FIRST for publicity which he failed at, and sounds like that last part is talking about 40  :camp:

Zoo Life shit talking on the internet is more played out than when rappers used to flash guns on Smack DVDs

ZOOLIFE IS WHAT all these rappers doing video blogs about them want to be its easy to see they went from all of you not knowing them to they are the topic and subject of your day when it comes to westcoast rappers or the industry period ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
cant speak for menace but that nigga paybacc probably tired of the lies and fakeness that nigga 40glocc has displayed...

jloco53

skip bayless is probably mridonthavenomoneytopayyouback i can tell by the post and who quotes a big payback verse in your sig and this nigga dont even have a fucking single i can purchase online for 99cents get the fuck outta here the cllub was crackin last night and no i did not see supreme. fuck big payback and no 40 glock is not scared of big payback this is how it works, let me break it down for yall the BAYMACK RAPPING TREE AKA FAMILY TREE

1) SEE YOU STARTED OFF WITH SPIDER LOC---WAS A NOBODY--COULDNT GET HIS OWN NAME OUT WITH BO OR UNDER SUGE KNIGHT WING
SO HE SIGNS TO GUNIT NOBODY STILL NOBODY KNOWS THIS NIGGA-TAKES YUKMOUTH CHAIN AND BEAT HIM UP
SPEAKS ON IT ON CAMERA WITH THAT LITTLE DIRTY NIGGA CRASH WHO WAS BROKE ASS FUCK BACK IN 05
THEN HIS BUZZ PICKED UP AFTER HE STARTED GETTING ON VIDEOS AND THEY RELEASED THE FOOTAGE OF HIM IN THE JORDAN DOWNS
SO NOW SPIDER LOC HAS THAT BUZZ DISSED GAME 20 TIMES, PUT OUT THE FOOTAGE OF THE HOMIE BIG FASE GETTING KNOCKED OUT
THEN HE RELEASES A VIDEO TALKING ABOUT IT AND THAT HE WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN BEAT UP LOL
SO NOW 40 GLOCK SEES SPIDER HUSTLE AND COMES OUT WITH THE VIDEO OF KNOCKING OUT THE BUM
THE TYGA CHAIN INCIDENT, VIDEO DISSING GAME THE LIL BOO WANTED TO KNOCK NIGGAZ OUT ZOO LIFE TOUGH GUY VIDEO

SO NOW THE BIG YOUTUBE GET FANBASE VIDEO OPPORTUNITY COMES OUT LIL WAYNE BABY--BLOCKED IN BY CRIPS
OVER 1MILLION PLUS VIEWS
SO NOW YOU GET THIS THEN BIG PAYBACK PUTS HIS VIDEO OUT LOOKING FOR A NIGGA TALKING SHIT, BUT HONESTLY WHO GOES OUT LOOKING FOR A SOMEONE THEY DONT KNOW, NOT EVEN THE HARDEST GANGSTA IN AMERICA WILL NOT DO THAT SHIT-GO SEARCH FOR SOMEONE THEY DONT HAVE AN IDENTITY OF LETS KEEP IT 100 YALL SO THAT ATTEMPT FAILED CAUSE NOBODY BELIEVED THAT NIGGA AND NOBODY WANTED TO WATCH IT

SO IM GOING TO TAKE A QUOTE FROM BIGGIE OFF NOTORIOUS THUGS WHOS THE KILLER ME OR YOU

ALL THIS SHIT IS PUBLICITY STUNTS
SPIDER LOC IS MAD CAUSE 50 CENT FUCKS WITH 40 GLOCC MORE HE TOOK THE GAME FROM SPIDER LOC ON HOW TO NETWORK
THATS WHY BIG PAYBACK IS A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE

lil murda show

skip bayless is probably mridonthavenomoneytopayyouback i can tell by the post and who quotes a big payback verse in your sig and this nigga dont even have a fucking single i can purchase online for 99cents get the fuck outta here the cllub was crackin last night and no i did not see supreme. fuck big payback and no 40 glock is not scared of big payback this is how it works, let me break it down for yall the BAYMACK RAPPING TREE AKA FAMILY TREE

1) SEE YOU STARTED OFF WITH SPIDER LOC---WAS A NOBODY--COULDNT GET HIS OWN NAME OUT WITH BO OR UNDER SUGE KNIGHT WING
SO HE SIGNS TO GUNIT NOBODY STILL NOBODY KNOWS THIS NIGGA-TAKES YUKMOUTH CHAIN AND BEAT HIM UP
SPEAKS ON IT ON CAMERA WITH THAT LITTLE DIRTY NIGGA CRASH WHO WAS BROKE ASS FUCK BACK IN 05
THEN HIS BUZZ PICKED UP AFTER HE STARTED GETTING ON VIDEOS AND THEY RELEASED THE FOOTAGE OF HIM IN THE JORDAN DOWNS
SO NOW SPIDER LOC HAS THAT BUZZ DISSED GAME 20 TIMES, PUT OUT THE FOOTAGE OF THE HOMIE BIG FASE GETTING KNOCKED OUT
THEN HE RELEASES A VIDEO TALKING ABOUT IT AND THAT HE WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN BEAT UP LOL
SO NOW 40 GLOCK SEES SPIDER HUSTLE AND COMES OUT WITH THE VIDEO OF KNOCKING OUT THE BUM
THE TYGA CHAIN INCIDENT, VIDEO DISSING GAME THE LIL BOO WANTED TO KNOCK NIGGAZ OUT ZOO LIFE TOUGH GUY VIDEO

SO NOW THE BIG YOUTUBE GET FANBASE VIDEO OPPORTUNITY COMES OUT LIL WAYNE BABY--BLOCKED IN BY CRIPS
OVER 1MILLION PLUS VIEWS
SO NOW YOU GET THIS THEN BIG PAYBACK PUTS HIS VIDEO OUT LOOKING FOR A NIGGA TALKING SHIT, BUT HONESTLY WHO GOES OUT LOOKING FOR A SOMEONE THEY DONT KNOW, NOT EVEN THE HARDEST GANGSTA IN AMERICA WILL NOT DO THAT SHIT-GO SEARCH FOR SOMEONE THEY DONT HAVE AN IDENTITY OF LETS KEEP IT 100 YALL SO THAT ATTEMPT FAILED CAUSE NOBODY BELIEVED THAT NIGGA AND NOBODY WANTED TO WATCH IT

SO IM GOING TO TAKE A QUOTE FROM BIGGIE OFF NOTORIOUS THUGS WHOS THE KILLER ME OR YOU

ALL THIS SHIT IS PUBLICITY STUNTS
SPIDER LOC IS MAD CAUSE 50 CENT FUCKS WITH 40 GLOCC MORE HE TOOK THE GAME FROM SPIDER LOC ON HOW TO NETWORK
THATS WHY BIG PAYBACK IS A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE

homie u always act like you just discovered some shit,u act like the paybacc verse was accidentally put on the sig,i put it on there cuz its a tight verse and you need to decide whos dicc u want in your mouth is it 40's, spiders or big paybaccs cuz you spend way too much time talking about these grown ass men :loser:

jloco53

I DONT CARE IM  A KEEP TALKING ABOUT THESE NIGGAZ HOMIE---SOMEBODY GOTTA KNOW THE TRUTH
ASK YO BOY BIG PAYBACK THESE 3 THING WHEN IS HIS MIXTAPE COMING OUT, SPIDER LOC BAYMAAC CD, AND WHEN 40 IS GOING TO PUT OUT THE GRAVEYARDSHIFT, I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANSWER WILL BE IDK-
SPIDER TALKS ABOUT THE HOMIES GAME, W.C. BUT THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH DISTRIBUTION WHEN THEY RE CD DROPS
GAME IS COMING OUT WITH THE RED ALBUM I HAD HIM READ THE DISCUSSIONS FORUMS ON HERE AND HE GETS SHOWN A LOT OF LOVE AND THAT IS A FAKE TRACKLIST FOR THE CD. BUT THE RED ALBUM IS DOPE HOMIE WAIT TIL YOU HEAR THE SINGLE IN 3 WEEKS   

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
if your so concerne about people knowing the truth why do you keep hiding your identity? we know who you r, an internet stalker.. who stalks peoples facebook pages
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
no name ass niggaz trying to get brown points, smh

You say that but same goes for menace and scoolboy q 40glocc is smart for Turning the tables on menace ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D he getting exactly what he is doing except i think zoolife is going to really go there when they see him no gettin punked then running to the net like menace lieng about 40 didnt get out the car when he know 40 got out that car especially if he had a gun?menace has no cred to his story ::) ::) ::) ::)

What you talkin' bout willis

It's not the same for as the story goes, 40 rolled up on Menace and went at Schoolboy Q's little brother. 40 ain't turning no damn tables on anyone. Folks just laughing at his ass and zoolife aint gonna do shit but stay broke cause they too busy running off at the mouth instead of running lyrics through beats. And don't talk about cred to a story when 40 has already been checked about his Lil Wayne story
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
those stories from people who wit the people who dont like 40  ;D ;D ;D no real cred and doesnt sound true they were just scared of the bloods
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
those stories from people who wit the people who dont like 40  ;D ;D ;D no real cred and doesnt sound true they were just scared of the bloods

You on 40's dick harder than a white girl at a all-star game
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YEAH I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR 40 GLOCK...HOMIE JUS NEED TO FIGHT..WUS THE GUNS FOR.. GUNS ARE FOR NIGGAS WHO SCARED TO FADE.. SHOOTIN ANYONE DONT MAKE YOU TUFF..Now they gonna go to jail behind it..to much air play about violence...Yeah I bet all them niggas aint as tuff as they seem on youtube in the LA COUNTY JAIL....Baker Row is calling for you niggas..These are the same niggas we stickin up on early 5 am pill call ..when the cell doors open up for 4 minutes...

ZOO LIFE HAS LOST ALL RESPECT FROM ME...My whole issue is why do the wear L.A. hats and they from Colton IE..L.A. Dont even fuck wit I.E. Like dat...COMPTON,WATTS or L.A. Dont get along with I.E. since they wanna make it a gu thang and a gang thang...They dont wanna see us...

Real mothefuckin talk!! Just got home last week from that bullshit. fuck jail. Its funny to see these niggaz gettin legal money,and they damn near looking like they dancing in the camera trying to go to jail.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
I respect 40 glocc like they said menace is playing kid games and 40 lil homies will fuck him up he is just like game
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us