Author Topic: 200 Students Brawl Outside Lancaster School  (Read 307 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
200 Students Brawl Outside Lancaster School
« on: February 19, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »
200 Students Brawl Outside Lancaster School
LANCASTER (CBS) ―

AP

About 200 students were involved in a brawl Friday at a Lancaster high school.

The fight broke out around noon at Antelope Valley High School, 44900 N.
Division St.

Sheriff's deputies went to the school and took some youths into custody for refusing to cooperate, but it was unknown if any arrests were made.

No injuries were immediately reported and a motive for the fight was unknown.

lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: 200 Students Brawl Outside Lancaster School
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »
That's how California rolls.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:32:04 PM »
Bet you it was white supremacists vs. colored folks.

I used to live in Palmdale back when I was 9 or 10 years old, and there was a lot of racial tension over there and in Lancaster. The skinheads all moved out there to get away from multi-cultural Los Angeles, and when minorities decided to move to the same area because the housing was more affordable, the skinheads didn't really like it and started setting burning crosses in front of people's homes n shit lol.

God I'm glad I don't live in that desert shit hole anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 06:47:06 PM »

I used to live in Palmdale back when I was 9 or 10 years old, and there was a lot of racial tension over there and in Lancaster. The skinheads all moved out there to get away from multi-cultural Los Angeles, and when minorities decided to move to the same area because the housing was more affordable, the skinheads didn't really like it and started setting burning crosses in front of people's homes n shit lol.

I dunno man...have u been up there lately?  I got people up in Palmdale/ Lancaster area.  Everytime I been up there durin the last few years...I hardly even seen any white people. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 07:09:46 PM »

I dunno man...have u been up there lately?  I got people up in Palmdale/ Lancaster area.  Everytime I been up there durin the last few years...I hardly even seen any white people. 
Nah, I haven't been there since I got the fuck outta there back in '97. All the minorities probably ran the skinheads off  by now lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 08:25:21 PM »

Nah, I haven't been there since I got the fuck outta there back in '97. All the minorities probably ran the skinheads off  by now lol

probably so.  Cus way back in the day I used to hear there was a lotta racism out there.  But I been up there mayb 10 times at least over the last 4 yrs...and the shit is pretty ghetto now lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 08:28:11 PM »
The only white people in those parts are the lifted truck and meth crowd. You know, the ones with grenade stickers on the back of their trucks and drink a lot of monster. Most white colonies are found along the low lying, cool weathered coastal areas nowadays.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
The only white people in those parts are the lifted truck and meth crowd. You know, the ones with grenade stickers on the back of their trucks and drink a lot of monster.

fuck yah bro!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 08:54:35 PM »

probably so.  Cus way back in the day I used to hear there was a lotta racism out there.  But I been up there mayb 10 times at least over the last 4 yrs...and the shit is pretty ghetto now lol
It was getting ghetto before we decided to move back to the valley so I can imagine how ghetto it got now.

Everybody I know from that area high-tailed it to another part of California or another state all together. There wasnt shit to do there either, but I'm sure some businesses have been built in the last 15 years.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 09:02:47 PM »

I'm sure some businesses have been built in the last 15 years.

Yeah....a lotta new liquor stores and check cashing places lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »

I'm sure some businesses have been built in the last 15 years.

Yeah....a lotta new liquor stores and check cashing places lol
Hahaha

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 10:28:19 AM »
hey guys have you ever been to oregon?

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »
hey guys have you ever been to oregon?

why the hell would i wanna go to Oregon?