Author Topic: I'm addicted to Ramen noodles  (Read 4116 times)

Sccit

Re: I'm addicted to Ramen noodles
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2012, 11:59:32 PM »
Petey ran him off.

what happened...cuz them pics of his head or what?

and he was a mod here? what section??

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2012, 12:04:28 AM »
I dont know how he did it bit he was a mod of the main section for a long time. Probably the euro bias.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2012, 01:34:22 AM »
I dont know how he did it bit he was a mod of the main section for a long time. Probably the euro bias.

he got him de-modded?

MistaNova

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2012, 04:26:05 AM »
Haven't had Ramen in a while. Been eating Yakisoba these days, it's kinda like ramen minus the soup.

Fraxxx

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2012, 05:50:30 AM »
IMO Soba >>>>regular ramen noodles

Haven't had Ramen in a while. Been eating Yakisoba these days, it's kinda like ramen minus the soup.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »

he got him de-modded?

nima been didnt like him, he just needed a reason to demod him...ppl dont favor me like that here to be able to get him demodded i think it just happened to play out like that...

when i was exposing him he melted down and started spamming his own section. i put up a timer that counted down the hours till i exposed his pics online, he was trying hard to get at binx (the big goth chick from da sauce that dont post) shes the one who gave me his pics/number/addy/medical back ground etc. and remember he had been fronting like he was a black crip online for a while the pics i got have him flamed up in red hats kicked in the corresponding direction with his lil homies wearing black wallstreet t shirts and he claimed he did not fuck with game and game was corny etc.

lol his shirt was like xxxxxxxxxxl and his homies bws ts were all extra medium
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:13:21 AM by MA$TER P »

Fraxxx

« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2012, 08:27:58 AM »

he got him de-modded?

nima been didnt like him, he just needed a reason to demod him...ppl dont favor me like that here to be able to get him demodded i think it just happened to play out like that...

when i was exposing him he melted down and started spamming his own section. i put up a timer that counted down the hours till i exposed his pics online, he was trying hard to get at binx (the big goth chick from da sauce that dont post) shes the one who gave me his pics/number/addy/medical back ground etc. and remember he had been fronting like he was a black crip online for a while the pics i got have him flamed up in red hats kicked in the corresponding direction with his lil homies wearing black wallstreet t shirts and he claimed he did not fuck with game and game was corny etc.

That was a meltdown forreal. Mad funny how his tone towards you changed within that countdown's timeframe from 'I don't give a fuck' to 'You got nothing on me anyway' to 'Please don't do it!!!'. That shit was hilarious!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2012, 12:09:47 PM »
Hella ramen packets 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »

he got him de-modded?

That was a meltdown forreal. Mad funny how his tone towards you changed within that countdown's timeframe from 'I don't give a fuck' to 'You got nothing on me anyway' to 'Please don't do it!!!'. That shit was hilarious!

all he had to do was apologize for disrespecting the dead, all would have been over with. i didnt even care he said hed murk my kid...but he said some bad shit about a good person who was taken off this earth too soon...

...thats that shit i dont like.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2012, 01:01:48 PM »
on a side note i wish they wouldnt have deleted the haiku threads.

those were funny as shit and have no idea why they would lock or delete them.

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2012, 04:40:15 PM »

he got him de-modded?

lmao...i gotta see that shit

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »

he got him de-modded?

all he had to do was apologize for disrespecting the dead, all would have been over with. i didnt even care he said hed murk my kid...but he said some bad shit about a good person who was taken off this earth too soon...

...thats that shit i dont like.

who did he disrespect?

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2012, 04:41:57 PM »

i thought the haiku's were bout will b?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »

i thought the haiku's were bout will b?

the first recipient of my masterful poetry skills was enyca...

Sikotic™

« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »

he got him de-modded?

I cant find the damn OG picture but I made a png out of it for da sauce lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:13:30 PM by S.I.K. »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE