Author Topic: I'm addicted to Ramen noodles  (Read 4124 times)

Muhfukka

Re: I'm addicted to Ramen noodles
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
damn haha
that shit is crazy
what you think is better than brain?
i like it but some people i know dont but i do imo
but damn that shit is good
brain>>>>>>>

yeah i mean alotta people do and many say they dont or wont like it and then try it and they dont like it
but i dont know thats outta here wit eatin a animals brain, tongue n all that

yeah i mean you ever ate cow brains, monkey brains, cow tongue, sheep brains, sheep balls etc..?

yeah some can

I'm not hating on anybody but can you say something is disgusting without even trying it?

maybe it's just something i can't understang  ??? ???

weill i already ate lamb brain it was quite delicious  8)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2010, 11:19:57 AM »
LMAO! Damn thats dead on! You a fool

damn haha
that shit is crazy
brain>>>>>>>

yeah i mean alotta people do and many say they dont or wont like it and then try it and they dont like it

yeah i mean you ever ate cow brains, monkey brains, cow tongue, sheep brains, sheep balls etc..?

yeah some can

I'm not hating on anybody but can you say something is disgusting without even trying it?

are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

the ghost

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2010, 11:26:51 AM »
ROFL

Thats sick my duke:)
damn haha
that shit is crazy
brain>>>>>>>

yeah some can

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2010, 12:57:22 PM »
yeah i mean you ever ate cow brains, monkey brains, cow tonge, sheep brains, sheep balls etc..?

yeah some can

Cow tongue is really good. I don't know why people get so disgusted over it. The tongue is all muscle, all meat. People will eat a cows ass, but oh no, not the tongue lol.

sheep brain and sheep heart are really good too. Never was a fan of liver, but chicken liver can be okay.

Anyone ever had shrimp heads at a sushi restaurant? When they deep fry that shit, it's better than meth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:13 PM »
laughing at your game in your sig...........^^^^^

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »
yeah i mean you ever ate cow brains, monkey brains, cow tonge, sheep brains, sheep balls etc..?

yeah some can

Cow tongue is really good. I don't know why people get so disgusted over it. The tongue is all muscle, all meat. People will eat a cows ass, but oh no, not the tongue lol.

sheep brain and sheep heart are really good too. Never was a fan of liver, but chicken liver can be okay.

Anyone ever had shrimp heads at a sushi restaurant? When they deep fry that shit, it's better than meth.

Cow tongue....i think the problem is, when you buy damn near any other part of the cow...it looks like a fuckin steak.  When you at the store and see cow tongue....it look like a big ass tongue.  Nasty.  Plus...when u eat tongue...how do u know when youre finished?  You gonna fuck around and end up tongueless.

I remember when I was a kid, my dad would take the shrimps heads from peel n eat shrimp and suck the juice out of it...im good on that shit tho...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2010, 02:42:24 PM »
taco de lengua....mmm hmmm...fuck what ya heard. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »
nah im good off that dogg
real talk it jus dont smell right for real...and that jus aint cool to begin wit
so to eat that...or to even think of eatin it....damn

yeah some can

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2010, 07:02:08 PM »
It's all in your head.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »
It's all in your head.

I remember when I was like 13 one of my homies sisters worked at the KFC by my house...and I aint even know that bitch so she coulda been lyin for all I know. But she said the dudes there were jackin off in the cole slaw.  I didnt eat KFC for over a year...and even when I ate it again....I only ate the chicken or biscuits....nothin wet....

Im sure that shit was all in my head...but i dont regret avoidin the cole slaw
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2010, 11:34:33 PM »
It's all in your head.

I remember when I was like 13 one of my homies sisters worked at the KFC by my house...and I aint even know that bitch so she coulda been lyin for all I know. But she said the dudes there were jackin off in the cole slaw.  I didnt eat KFC for over a year...and even when I ate it again....I only ate the chicken or biscuits....nothin wet....

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2010, 11:39:36 PM »
It's all in your head.

LOL. I don't fuck with any kind of ranch dressing, fettuccine alfredo, cole slaw.....none of that shit at a restaurant with disgruntled workers period. And I don't understand how some people will bitch one of them out for making a mistake on an order. I'm always polite as fuck to anyone who fucks up my order and I want to correct it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2010, 11:44:11 PM »
ive heard of people doing shit like that to corn dog batter

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2010, 11:44:49 PM »
It's all in your head.

LOL. I don't fuck with any kind of ranch dressing, fettuccine alfredo, cole slaw.....none of that shit at a restaurant with disgruntled workers period. And I don't understand how some people will bitch one of them out for making a mistake on an order. I'm always polite as fuck to anyone who fucks up my order and I want to correct it.

lol I know thats right.  If Im gonna get rude...I wait til i get my food.