Author Topic: Any Westcoast fans here not like 2pac?  (Read 823 times)

Jome

Re:Any Westcoast fans here not like 2pac?
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2002, 09:16:02 PM »
^^^kid?...calm down god...chill out money...shit aint no need to get all hostile dunny...lol...ill speak on anyone i want...were talkin about his music...dont matter if hes dead or not...to me he was a buster...point blank period...what u want me to say...oh well pac was wack but now that hes dead hes tight...fuck that...ima tell u what i feel...and i felt pac was a buster

LoL, it's NIK, so there's really no need to answer back, as if he will either dismiss it, make up something to prove you wrong, or insult you.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2002, 01:02:38 AM »
Pac and Cube are my favorite rappers of all time.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 12:01:17 AM by WestCoastVeteran »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2002, 01:47:11 AM »
S.G.V. has absolutly no credibilty as far as im concerned. You have alot to learn kid, both about hip hop, and about life itself.

Ill just let all his posts stand as a testament that 12 year olds shouldnt use computers.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

kalliweed

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2002, 07:01:29 AM »
PAC IS TOO FUCKIN OVER RATED SO I DONT WANA JOIN DA BANDWAGON...MOST PEEPS LOVE HIM CUZ OF HIT EM UP AND ALL DA DRAMA HE HAD WHEN HE WAS ON DEATHROW PLUS HIS RECORD SALE....AS A MATTER A FACT HE WAS'NT THAT OVER RATED WHEN HE WAS ALIVE AND I DOUBT IF HE WAS ALIVE HE WOULD STILL SELL ALOT OF RECORDS AND BE SO OVER RATED..MOST PEEPS ON THIS BOARD WOULD HATE HIS GUTTS...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2002, 08:34:05 AM »
stop hatin on SGV.. his knowledge is lightyears ahead than most of ya'll knowledge is...

S.G.V.

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2002, 05:49:50 PM »
S.G.V. has absolutly no credibilty as far as im concerned. You have alot to learn kid, both about hip hop, and about life itself.

Ill just let all his posts stand as a testament that 12 year olds shouldnt use computers.
hellrazor...i need to learn about hip hop?...muthafucka i think im one of the most open minded hip hop listeners around...now as for me learning about life....do u even know me?...have u ever talked to me?...bitchass faggot my life is in order pretty well....im goin to college, i got me a good car, hell i got a damn good job...and i aint fuckin up in these streets...plus im only 18...ur what?..in ur 20s?...arguing like a complete bitch...man fuck u...u never have anything valid to say but to try n chop me at the knees....u r a straight buster...the moment u know what a real emcee is get at me...maybe ill take u serious...til then ur just another 20 something loser on tupacs dick...fuck u

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2002, 06:03:39 PM »

hellrazor...i need to learn about hip hop?...muthafucka i think im one of the most open minded hip hop listeners around...now as for me learning about life....do u even know me?...have u ever talked to me?...bitchass faggot my life is in order pretty well....im goin to college, i got me a good car, hell i got a damn good job...and i aint fuckin up in these streets...plus im only 18...ur what?..in ur 20s?...arguing like a complete bitch...man fuck u...u never have anything valid to say but to try n chop me at the knees....u r a straight buster...the moment u know what a real emcee is get at me...maybe ill take u serious...til then ur just another 20 something loser on tupacs dick...fuck u

I dont know what a real MC is?? lmao at you. Yea, thats why my fav MC's are Pac, Nas, GZA, Guru, Chuck D, etc etc.........all of which are accepted by REAL hip hop heads as some of the greatest MC's to ever pick up the mic. Whether you agree with that or not, thats the general consensus, among most knowledgable heads.

And yes, I am in my 20's, and will amount to more than you could ever hope to. You're fucking 18. I was stupid when I was 18 too.......you'll grow up one day.

predicted response from SGV: oh fuck you busta, you dont know shit about hip hop, Pac sucks, E-40's dick tastes really good, yada yada yada......

fuckin fruit bar.

S.G.V.

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2002, 06:26:44 PM »
^^^lmao...so u like chuck d...i did too...back in the early 90s...hes done now...i still bump gangstarr to this day...and i still think Liquid Swordz was one of the best albums ever...so what ur point?...thats why i like emcees who have got nothin but praise from the best n brightest...Aceyalone...Chino XL...Planet Asia...Ab Rude...Phil Da Ag...Big L(before he died..i didnt jump all over his nuts when he died)...KRS-One...Kool G Rap..so really...whats ur point>?...i bump the "real" hip hop too...seems like ur just frustrated...cuz u thought u could outsmart me with ur pointless knowledge...but nope...u throw lame ass insults at me and expect me to get all angry...and as for me being stupid...LMAO!...foo u aint never talked to me or even associated urself with me beyond seeing my posts...so uh...dont think that u know me...when in reality u dont...oh and...how the hell am i an e-40 dickrider?...u have never explained it...cuz u know why?...u know it aint true...u know ur a tupac dick rider...thats why ur trying to attack me...but one day ull learn...one day ull see that u were dooped by the media...

predicted hellrazor pointless rant: ur stupid sgv, E-40 is wack, tupac i love you, i want to have ur children tupac...let me grab my ankles for u...oh yea stick it in dawg i am a champion deep throater!...yea im gay...

oh yea..u see how childish that looks?...lol and ur supposed to be 20...ur fuckin immature

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2002, 07:48:50 PM »
^^^lmao...so u like chuck d...i did too...back in the early 90s...hes done now...i still bump gangstarr to this day...and i still think Liquid Swordz was one of the best albums ever...so what ur point?...thats why i like emcees who have got nothin but praise from the best n brightest...Aceyalone...Chino XL...Planet Asia...Ab Rude...Phil Da Ag...Big L(before he died..i didnt jump all over his nuts when he died)...KRS-One...Kool G Rap..so really...whats ur point>?...i bump the "real" hip hop too...seems like ur just frustrated...cuz u thought u could outsmart me with ur pointless knowledge...but nope...u throw lame ass insults at me and expect me to get all angry...and as for me being stupid...LMAO!...foo u aint never talked to me or even associated urself with me beyond seeing my posts...so uh...dont think that u know me...when in reality u dont...oh and...how the hell am i an e-40 dickrider?...u have never explained it...cuz u know why?...u know it aint true...u know ur a tupac dick rider...thats why ur trying to attack me...but one day ull learn...one day ull see that u were dooped by the media...

predicted hellrazor pointless rant: ur stupid sgv, E-40 is wack, tupac i love you, i want to have ur children tupac...let me grab my ankles for u...oh yea stick it in dawg i am a champion deep throater!...yea im gay...

oh yea..u see how childish that looks?...lol and ur supposed to be 20...ur fuckin immature

How do I know you're an E-40 dickrider?? Simple: Anyone who says E-40 is better than Pac is a E-40 dickrider, period. Ive never heard anyone, outside of E-40 disciples, say he is better than Pac. You may like him better, but all the real hip hop heads know Pac is easily the better MC, by light years. Period.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2002, 11:57:57 AM »
I'm not dickriding, but it's an honest question in my head...how can anyone NOT like 2Pac? He rapped about everything there was to rap about, and each time he made it so you wanted to rewind it and say "damn I gotta hear that shit again I can't believe he said that". Name one topic, and Pac had numerous songs on it. Politics, women, streets, parties, war, thug shit, jail, mom, California anthems, straight dissing songs, sad songs, I mean you name it he had it.

On top of that, he made about 300-350 some songs. He put out 4 albums in 5 years, one of which was a double album, and a group album despite being in jail. Add Makaveli in that mix, which definately would've came out even if he didn't die, and that's technically 6 albums in 5 years if you count All Eyez On Me as 2. Then when he dies, about 5 more albums come out. Even though not all the songs were quality songs, it just tells you he was a work-a-holic.

There's a reason that everyone loves him. Sure, sometimes people jump on the bandwagon cause he did, but well over half his fans live and die by his music. 2Pac is one of those people that even if you don't like rap, you like 2Pac or at least some of his music. You can't say that about any rappers except maybe Eminem, and that's only because his music crossed into the rock scene because he happens to be white.

So in my opinion, nobody even comes close to 2Pac in this rap game.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2002, 12:15:19 PM »
why you all trippin on SGV...all he stated was his opinion......not everyone likes pac....or any other artist.....you fuckers talkin shit about him need to step back and realise that.....what you all gonna get mad at me cause i like Dre more than pac?.....thats just my opinion......you got yours i got mine......so just get out of here with that shit....its a fuckin forum to post your opinion and thoughts.....and i know that SGV gots alot of knowledge of hip hop and not just the mainstream that most of us (including me) listen too.....so just kick it with all the hating.....

S.G.V.

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2002, 04:36:53 PM »

How do I know you're an E-40 dickrider?? Simple: Anyone who says E-40 is better than Pac is a E-40 dickrider, period. Ive never heard anyone, outside of E-40 disciples, say he is better than Pac. You may like him better, but all the real hip hop heads know Pac is easily the better MC, by light years. Period.
i have never once said that E-40 is a better mc than pac(tho pac aint much of an mc either)...i like E-40 better tho...and hell ur boyfriend was homies with E-40 so what r u tripping on?...they collabed a few times...so obviously(since it seems u love to believe what others think is tight) u should like him...but really man...it dont matter...i know u dont like cuz im speakin the real about tupac...why else would u be so upset?...its almost like im making u cry over this...so to fix the situation....im done with this lame ass convo....