Author Topic: This is the 50 that made me a fan  (Read 1215 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This is the 50 that made me a fan
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2010, 10:29:51 AM »
bottomline 50 can be dope when he wants to be and isnt makin industry muzik
i line N*ggaz
shut your bloodclot
im paranoid

and many more

and as we all know his mixtape shhh is and was better than bisd and curtis or at least IMO

The recording sessions for Before I Self Destruct were the same ones that produced War Angel & Forever King.  They're also the same ones that produced Shut Your Bloodcot Mouth, Play This On The Radio, and 50 For President.  My issue is his song selection for the album's second half should have consisted of tracks that were on the street tapes.

Curtis's recording sessions produced non-album tracks like So Serious & Classic.  It also produced several G-Unit tracks like I'm On Some Shit, Coke Life, & Southside.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2010, 05:21:20 PM »
you talkin bout his major debut album or the soundtrack?
damn this could be dangerous......lol

i listened to get rich today and that cd isnt even that good, i dunno why everyone was obsessed with that shit.

I think massacre is better IMO, better beats, hes actually talking about how he came up etc. (GRODT was all about shooting people)

But nothing beats Power of the Dollar, As the World Turns is my shit! 50 and Bun kill that shit!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2010, 02:10:30 PM »
Yet there are many who said 50 been a wack rapper.

Pressure put 50 where he is at now. Yeah he had an hunger but he could grow and do different music and still be that dude, but he's been trying to outdo himself and it's always been can he do it again since "GRODT" cause he got so big in an instant. 50 fast success destroyed 50,, not his talent. The pressure to re-create the GRODT momentum clouded his focus.
Now the industry been fiending for such momentum they went and created one cause they know they'll never get a genuine one again, and he is Drake.
Crazy thing aout 50 is he knew when he will blew, predicted his sales, blowing up before actually doing so then foresaw his "falling off" by labeling it it BISD.

Jaydc

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2010, 03:16:57 PM »
50 just lost his hunger and focus as an artist.His music today isnt bad,its just missing that IT factor that made him huge in the first place.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »
50 just lost his hunger and focus as an artist.His music today isnt bad,its just missing that IT factor that made him huge in the first place.
Real talk, exactly.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »
but when he wasnt huge but was makin dope muzik...what bout then? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2010, 06:11:41 PM »
Yet there are many who said 50 been a wack rapper.

Now the industry been fiending for such momentum they went and created one cause they know they'll never get a genuine one again, and he is Drake.
Crazy thing aout 50 is he knew when he will blew, predicted his sales, blowing up before actually doing so then foresaw his "falling off" by labeling it it BISD.

I more or less co-sign both of these statements.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks