Author Topic: Nuke the Middle East  (Read 10125 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Nuke the Middle East
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »
MEDITATE ON THIS YOU BITCH!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2011, 02:16:38 PM »
illegitimate thoughts breedin redicilous bars
these niggas on these forums disrespectin grandmoms/
the only flow u side shows shoulda passed forth was the zygotes in ur mom tampons/
matter of fact ur dads should've kept his pants on/
yo abdul infinite bring life to these illegitimate ones/
pitiful dumb, im not being cynical son/
like attracts like, sikkotic's whole clic gotta karyotypes of hemaphrodytes/
superimposed on down syndrome, u clowns get sent home/
man down come around spittin insanity/
stupid niggaz dont know biggest nuke is bein dropped on their heads by bernanke
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »
illegitimate thoughts breedin redicilous bars
these niggas on these forums disrespectin grandmoms/
the only flow u side shows shoulda passed forth was the zygotes in ur mom tampons/
matter of fact ur dads should've kept his pants on/
yo abdul infinite bring life to these illegitimate ones/
pitiful dumb, im not being cynical son/
like attracts like, sikkotic's whole clic gotta karyotypes of hemaphrodytes/
superimposed on down syndrome, u clowns get sent home/
man down come around spittin insanity/
stupid niggaz dont know biggest nuke is bein dropped on their heads by bernanke

Ether!  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »

And as much as it bothers you your mom ain't balack nah'meen
But her pussys so dry even the crabs carry canteens

Jay Bananas

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 10:55:13 PM »
The only one who got burned here Brian is you.

Stop trying to weigh in like it was a fair fight.

You lost and were embarrassed as a man, not even as a rapper.

Take the loss like a man should, not that you know how to do that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »
This is one for the archives.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »

u gotta admit, though, it is pretty hilarious seeing u laugh about bombing the middle east when ur half armenian lmao. ur like the dave chappelle white supremacist, son. u gotta be blind not to see that. let these whiteboys laugh and joke all they want, i got no problems with that. but i know armos, and most them mufuckaz got pride. i'm sure u know what i'm talkin bout.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »
especially bitch ass israel

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Raphael

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 10:10:03 AM »
If i was an Armenian i would find NIK's post very offensive. I don't think any Armenian wants to be associated with what's going on in the middle east.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »
If i was an Armenian i would find NIK's post very offensive. I don't think any Armenian wants to be associated with what's going on in the middle east.

what are u talkin about...armenians are middle eastern. if u were armenian, u'd be ashamed of yourself?

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »

u gotta admit, though, it is pretty hilarious seeing u laugh about bombing the middle east when ur half armenian lmao. ur like the dave chappelle white supremacist, son. u gotta be blind not to see that. let these whiteboys laugh and joke all they want, i got no problems with that. but i know armos, and most them mufuckaz got pride. i'm sure u know what i'm talkin bout.
I laugh at nigger jokes too. What's your point?

At least you're finally getting my angle though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 03:59:55 AM »

what are u talkin about...armenians are middle eastern. if u were armenian, u'd be ashamed of yourself?
I did a quick research and there is a shitload of countries in the "Greater middle east" i was using the traditional definition of the middle east(the fucked up parts) which Armenia is not a part of.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 11:50:48 AM »
Armenia is considered Eastern European too depending who you talk to. The country is both European and Middle Eastern culturally and geographically.

But yeah, like Raphael said, Armenia is not responsible for all the fucked up shit going down in the Mid East region. They just fight with Azerbaijan and Georgia for the most part over land disputes. Nobody is flying planes into buildings or suicide bombing innocent people in Armenia.

Hey, I even understand why you would take offense to this thread, NIK. Makes perfect sense. They white guy from Kansas getting all up in arms about this thread is beyond me though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »

What I don't get is why you get all asshurt over these rhymes, yet you regularly make songs about killing, robbing, beating women etc. 

I'm sure you know what I'm talkin about.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »

What I don't get is why you get all asshurt over these rhymes, yet you regularly make songs about killing, robbing, beating women etc. 

I'm sure you know what I'm talkin about.

i'm not asshurt about anything...i just think it's funny when sik cheers this shit on, when muhfukka clearly aint jokin and really does dislike middle-easterns. it aint like hes bein sarcastic and makin jokes, dude would straight up be laughing if the middle-east got nuked. so for sik to egg him on is pretty hilarious, thats all.