Author Topic: Nuke the Middle East  (Read 10123 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Nuke the Middle East
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2011, 09:01:01 PM »
Oh, word? Okay. Delete my shit, like a pussy.

Middle-Easterns should be slaughtered. Similar to the holocaust.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »
This is one for the archives.

u gotta admit, though, it is pretty hilarious seeing u laugh about bombing the middle east when ur half armenian lmao. ur like the dave chappelle white supremacist, son. u gotta be blind not to see that. let these whiteboys laugh and joke all they want, i got no problems with that. but i know armos, and most them mufuckaz got pride. i'm sure u know what i'm talkin bout.

What I don't get is why you get all asshurt over these rhymes, yet you regularly make songs about killing, robbing, beating women etc. 

I'm sure you know what I'm talkin about.

i'm not asshurt about anything...i just think it's funny when sik cheers this shit on, when muhfukka clearly aint jokin and really does dislike middle-easterns. it aint like hes bein sarcastic and makin jokes, dude would straight up be laughing if the middle-east got nuked. so for sik to egg him on is pretty hilarious, thats all.
What's funnier is how it gets under people's skin though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »

u gotta admit, though, it is pretty hilarious seeing u laugh about bombing the middle east when ur half armenian lmao. ur like the dave chappelle white supremacist, son. u gotta be blind not to see that. let these whiteboys laugh and joke all they want, i got no problems with that. but i know armos, and most them mufuckaz got pride. i'm sure u know what i'm talkin bout.

What I don't get is why you get all asshurt over these rhymes, yet you regularly make songs about killing, robbing, beating women etc. 

i'm not asshurt about anything...i just think it's funny when sik cheers this shit on, when muhfukka clearly aint jokin and really does dislike middle-easterns. it aint like hes bein sarcastic and makin jokes, dude would straight up be laughing if the middle-east got nuked. so for sik to egg him on is pretty hilarious, thats all.
What's funnier is how it gets under people's skin though.

i dont think it's really gettin under peoples skin as much as yall wanna believe...people are just callin u out for bein funnystyle. doesnt mean it's actually bothering them.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »
people? you and infant are like half of a person each so its only really one person. and to be honest i mostly hate the arab parts and israel, well india too. im actually going to tthe middle east in less than a week

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2011, 01:33:12 PM »
i dont think it's really gettin under peoples skin as much as yall wanna believe...people are just callin u out for bein funnystyle. doesnt mean it's actually bothering them.
No, I disagree. Exhibit A:

I am Sikotic, and I endorse this message.

LOL.. look at this buckdancing, Uncle Tom.. He's Armenian, yet he's advocating nuking the greater Middle East "from Sudan to New Delhii" ignorant bafoon doesn't even know his homeland borders Iran and Turkey. 
With 8 words, I had him reacting like he just walked in on me fucking his girl. He even typed out a fuckin keystyle over that shit LMAO.

You can call what I said funnystyle all you want, but to say I didn't get under anyone's skin or that it didn't bother anyone, Infinite in particular, then you're in denial. The proof is all here as long as Infinite doesn't delete it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »
im actually going to tthe middle east in less than a week
To nuke it right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:27 PM »
im actually going to tthe middle east in less than a week
To nuke it right?
fuck i wish. ive gotta buddy pass so i only have to pay taxes and its looking like im gonna go first class. dont know what the fuck im gonna do there though, not too into looking at mosques and shit

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 03:55:58 PM »
people? you and infant are like half of a person each so its only really one person. and to be honest i mostly hate the arab parts and israel, well india too. im actually going to tthe middle east in less than a week

a faggot like u would get raped in the middle-east, i'd advise against it

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »

LOL.. look at this buckdancing, Uncle Tom.. He's Armenian, yet he's advocating nuking the greater Middle East "from Sudan to New Delhii" ignorant bafoon doesn't even know his homeland borders Iran and Turkey. 
With 8 words, I had him reacting like he just walked in on me fucking his girl. He even typed out a fuckin keystyle over that shit LMAO.

You can call what I said funnystyle all you want, but to say I didn't get under anyone's skin or that it didn't bother anyone, Infinite in particular, then you're in denial. The proof is all here as long as Infinite doesn't delete it.

i'm pretty sure infinite isn't losing any sleep over this, buddy

but whatever makes u feel better bout partaking in douchery.....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 05:11:49 PM »

It's called irony NIK.  Just like you rapping about the hood life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 05:24:53 PM »

i'm pretty sure infinite isn't losing any sleep over this, buddy

but whatever makes u feel better bout partaking in douchery.....
And writing lyrics about what I said takes no thought or effort whatsoever, right?

Regardless....like I've said before: you gotta be able to laugh at yourself and things about yourself sometimes. You and I both get called on the ridiculous shit we've said from old threads when we were kids from back in the day. Only difference is, one guy feels the need to defend those childish statements and the other can just laugh at it. I'll let you figure out which guy you are.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »

It's called irony NIK.  Just like you rapping about the hood life.

why dont u listen 2 the song in my sig...it contradicts what ur saying.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 08:25:31 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about, your pussy ass ancestors are from over there im gonna go over and regulate shit

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about, your pussy ass ancestors are from over there im gonna go over and regulate shit

good luck tryna regulate shit in a country that has the strongest military in the world, fuckin faggot. one krav maga kick to the back of the head and u guna wish u never left pussy ass america, u bitch.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »

good luck tryna regulate shit in a country that has the strongest military in the world, fuckin faggot. one krav maga kick to the back of the head and u guna wish u never left pussy ass america, u bitch.
if youre trying to say israel has the strongest military in the world youre an idiot. maybe if you mean with america and other countries backing them but damn sure not on their own. shit they probably try to conserve bullets and only give their soldiers half. and fuck no im not going to shithole israel anyway what the fuck are you thinking