Author Topic: Nuke the Middle East  (Read 10110 times)

Sccit

Re: Nuke the Middle East
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2011, 12:01:26 PM »
people? you and infant are like half of a person each so its only really one person. and to be honest i mostly hate the arab parts and israel, well india too. im actually going to tthe middle east in less than a week

a faggot like u would get raped in the middle-east, i'd advise against it
what the fuck are you talking about, your pussy ass ancestors are from over there im gonna go over and regulate shit

good luck tryna regulate shit in a country that has the strongest military in the world, fuckin faggot. one krav maga kick to the back of the head and u guna wish u never left pussy ass america, u bitch.
if youre trying to say israel has the strongest military in the world youre an idiot. maybe if you mean with america and other countries backing them but damn sure not on their own. shit they probably try to conserve bullets and only give their soldiers half. and fuck no im not going to shithole israel anyway what the fuck are you thinking

LOL...looks like u know nothing of the IDF and their intense training methods. not surprised. i would love 2 see u say the same shit u say on here to an IDF soldier.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pAVn6_zVA7A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pAVn6_zVA7A</a>

on top of that, israel aint no shithole, it is a top vacationing spot and has one of the illest nightlifes in the world. but like i said, if u went there, u wouldnt last a day, so it's a good thing u avoiding it..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:11:52 PM by NIKCC »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »
people? you and infant are like half of a person each so its only really one person. and to be honest i mostly hate the arab parts and israel, well india too. im actually going to tthe middle east in less than a week

what the fuck are you talking about, your pussy ass ancestors are from over there im gonna go over and regulate shit

good luck tryna regulate shit in a country that has the strongest military in the world, fuckin faggot. one krav maga kick to the back of the head and u guna wish u never left pussy ass america, u bitch.
if youre trying to say israel has the strongest military in the world youre an idiot. maybe if you mean with america and other countries backing them but damn sure not on their own. shit they probably try to conserve bullets and only give their soldiers half. and fuck no im not going to shithole israel anyway what the fuck are you thinking

LOL...looks like u know nothing of the IDF and their intense training methods. not surprised. i would love 2 see u say the same shit u say on here to an IDF soldier.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pAVn6_zVA7A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pAVn6_zVA7A</a>

on top of that, israel aint no shithole, it is a top vacationing spot and has one of the illest nightlifes in the world. but like i said, if u went there, u wouldnt last a day, so it's a good thing u avoiding it..

NIK do you support Israel's policies w/ Palestine?  You know the high up Jews are from AshkeNAZI (non-semitic) and they have subverted Judaism and created an illegal state in which to do business?  Rothschild Blvd is downtown Tel-Aviv right?  You think the Rothschilds are middle Eastern?  Hell no, in fact their last name was Bauer before they changed it a couple hundred years ago. 

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2011, 08:49:01 PM »

NIK do you support Israel's policies w/ Palestine?  You know the high up Jews are from AshkeNAZI (non-semitic) and they have subverted Judaism and created an illegal state in which to do business?  Rothschild Blvd is downtown Tel-Aviv right?  You think the Rothschilds are middle Eastern?  Hell no, in fact their last name was Bauer before they changed it a couple hundred years ago. 

i can give a fuck less about politics, all i know is that israel is my homeland and is the original homeland of the israelite jews from the biblical era..

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2011, 09:00:47 PM »
You were born there?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2011, 12:05:24 PM »

i can give a fuck less about politics, all i know is that israel is my homeland and is the original homeland of the israelite jews from the biblical era..

You mean you couldn't give a fuck less?  You say that with such pride lol.  I'm just trying to inform you that praising the IDF is like praising the Nazi's.  The same hand is / was behind both of them. 

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2011, 12:25:32 PM »

You mean you couldn't give a fuck less?  You say that with such pride lol.  I'm just trying to inform you that praising the IDF is like praising the Nazi's.  The same hand is / was behind both of them. 

yea, because it dont matter 2 me anyways...all government is bullshit and politics is evil, son. so fuck all that shit, i stick to what i know and dont try to get too involved in the details of evil. IDF protects our homeland and without them there would be no israel. thats all i really give a fuck about, so yea, i do praise the IDF...not saying that what the government stand for is right or wrong, but i stand behind my country 100%. u aint gota be right to be down. if israel was left in peace, there would be no need to fight evil with evil...either way, shit doesnt mean a damn to me. u comparing israel to nazi germany is just flat out wrong and retarded, though.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:32:02 PM by NIKCC »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2011, 12:30:49 PM »
fuck israel nuke that shithole. no goddamn jew sympathizing in this thread save it for your family reunion

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2011, 06:47:19 PM »
C'mon y'all. Dubcc is about COMMUNITY! We can discuss how Dre made the West rise again with Chronic 2001 and other shit. No need for all this hatred and beef y'all. Let's take a chill pill.

PEACE!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2011, 11:55:58 AM »
not gonna lie i actually like the middle east more after going there

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »
You can't nuke the Middle East/
becuase everything Allah see's/
and Allah hears and Allah knows/
try to burn it up he'll turn it to snow/
try to obliterate it he'll make it grow/
So, there's no option for turnin Prophets/
land into dust/
cause everything must go back unto him/
every man and every jinn/
goes back in to the ground and becomes life again/
Allah gave life to the embryo/
and when the hand of life is heavy/
you should instead obliterate your levy/
and let the mercy of Allah stream in on the believer/
let the abundance flood like hurricane Katrina/
Allahs majesty protects the ant and the bird/
as they go out for sutanance with Allahs prayer in their chest/
Allah grants them success and Allah keeps the order and life circles/
I advertise for Allah to combat lies told in commercials/
I run alone in the Sahara just me and Allah as my companion/
understanding its just him and I/
God alone till the day I die/
I am pleased with Allah as my Lord/
with Islam as the religion I walk towards/
and on this path know nothing could stop it/
I'm pleased with Muhammad as my Prophet
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2011, 12:52:37 PM »
not gonna lie i actually like the middle east more after going there

so you did get raped.....

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
damn this thread is funny. infant straight shamed himself

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2012, 06:06:21 AM »
damn this thread is funny. infant straight shamed himself

haha damn

King Krayz1e

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
+5