Author Topic: Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can....lol  (Read 1088 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Bananas

Re: Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can....lol
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »
nuthin there^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 06:28:28 PM »
nuthin there^^^^
It was an image of what would happen if you thought about this too hard.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 06:30:02 PM »
i cant sleep at night cuz of this damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »
 :o

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 05:39:32 AM »

The coincidences are weird but M Dogg a question for you, since you have studied history at university, then let me ask you this, is Oswald not being the real shooter the conclusion you have reached or the fundamentals of what you have been taught?

I know that several mainstream articles have stated that sir hand sir hand was not the killer of Robert Kennedy and indeed John Pilger who was also on the scene, said shots were fired even after the alleged perpetrator was lying on the ground.

Have you studies Robert Kennedy to?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 05:44:14 AM »
i cant sleep at night cuz of this damn

You think that's disturbing, how do you explain how 15 people can be identified as hijackers when the FBI now admits they had stolen passports? and 7 of them have been found alive and well.

So since that's the case, then they can't have ANY footage of them boarding the plane

However we are led to believe that 19 people with box cutters for weapons took over 4 commercial planes, somehow taking control of all the cockpits.

We are also led to believe that a passport can survive a smoldering hot wreckage intact

Sounds like the plot of a dodgy film with lots of holes in it
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:00:53 AM by virtuoso »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 05:58:30 AM »
haha i was jokin bout the sleepin part but yeah that whole passport deal is crazy
but the 20 dollar bill might be even crazier.....how can that be a coincidence?
Cube

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 06:06:53 AM »

Sure is

CIA were running drills that day of hijacked planes being flown into the towers

Condoleeza Rice appears after in front of the commission saying we had no way of knowing that people would use planes as weapons

Hold on bitch, but the CIA already were planning for that

There were crazy put options being placed on the airliners stocks crashing in the days before

Only a catastrophic event can ensure those crazy bets will be successful and sure enough..... stocks crash through the ceiling

911 Commission report says carry on nothing to see here

Nothing to see here, apparently no one knows who placed those bets, so here is the most heavily funded, technologically advanced intelligence service in the world, saying we can't track down who placed the bets.

Snopes rebuttal.....the 911 Commission report

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 06:12:33 AM »
damn so virtuoso who you think did the 9/11 attacks?
or at least were involved or behind it?

and kams got a dope line bout that bitch rice

« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:15:17 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 06:17:27 AM »
is it really in god they trust?
do collin powell and Condoleezza Rice really represent us?

damn what a dope line by og kam
Cube

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 06:53:49 AM »

That is something that no one can say for sure, but I do know that the official line is the a pile of bullshit.

Look at who it benefits.....

The day before 911 Rumsfeld was talking about the 2 plus trillion which was missing from the pentagon and said that things had to change. Now of course I am not saying that he isn't a scumbag he is, it's not who said it, it's what he says. Of course after 911 the apparent theft of 2 trillion dollars of american people's money didn't matter because there was supposedly a new enemy at the games and the only way of combating this enemy was to launch a massive pre emptive war against anyone deemed to sympathise, support, or fund "terrorists". This new war called the war on terrorism, has allowed them to massively expand the budget and create an even bigger deficit BUT no one cared about this, because it was seen as vital to the security of the west, that we now no longer ask questions first, we shoot first, ask questions later. However what Rumsfeld also said during his address to the pentagon was that there needed to be reform, to get rid of the "inefficency" of the system. Sure enough, what happened after 911 was a clamour for mercenaries in demand to join the fight. This is important because as bad as soldiers can be, there is at least a semblance of oversight, when you add mercenaries into the mix, it is much harder to control them because they are under no ones command per sa and are essentially immune from oversight. A mercs job detail is get the job done, how that's done is left to their discretion.

After 911 you notice that not just in America, but elsewhere there was a sweeping co-ordinated effort to "tighten" legislation. The patriot act for example without getting into too much detail has been used in lots of civil cases which had nothing to with terrorism. This is important because it illustrates the sweeping powers of the legislation and underlines that the legislation has been deliberately crafted against the general population. Around the horror of 911 they have been given public backing to build a huge police state which has sought to dismantle the very rights which kept the person safe, in the name of safety (how ironic). The reason being, it goes back to the first paragraph, America has been and is being looted and these control mechanisms are being implemented because this is how the elite of society are going to attempt to consolidate their power. At some point, things will really blow up, and these devices/legislation will be used to quell and crack down on pissed off americans.

Consider for instance (also in the name of security) Obama passing warrantless wiretapping, sure it doesn't effect you right now, but it's intention is to be potentially used on anyone, anyone who becomes a threat to this game. So then you have to ask okay, so what is their end goal, they want to create a new global government, one in which individual nation sovereignty is redirected to empower central regional control. Just to underline this, we had the head of the CFR writing an article explains that sovereignty of the nation needed to be sacrificed in order to protect us against terrorism.

So I can't say specifically who planned it but everything was too co-ordinated for there not to have been widespread complicity throughout many intelligence agency's (outside of america also)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 03:39:31 PM »

zeitgeistmovie.com
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »

zeitgeistmovie.com

TRUTHER!!