Author Topic: Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can....lol  (Read 1082 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can....lol
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »
are they listenin on the phone calls of people right now?
jus regular people?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:02 AM »
If I say yes, then apparently that's paranoia, so no it's not true, everything is fine, those arabs did hijack those planes, it's just they then teleported out before the planes were destroyed to make themselves look innocent and the government guilty.

Of course when you tell yourself that the arabs teleported to make the government look bad, be sure to be suitably donned with a tinfoil hat

Anyways in seriousness, they have a key stroke programme to record any buzz words on the internet and as for telephone conversations, they aren't actively listening, they couldn't practically do that, but yes they record it all, this has been going on for ages. The difference is that by approving warrantless wiretapping, they have formally declared that they can spy on whoever the fuck they want i.e. the law is saying you have no right to privacy. Which is kind of ironic when that same gang of criminals is slapping gagging order on people, is preventing the disclosure of information, seems they have the right to privacy.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 10:03:49 AM by virtuoso »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »
aite but are they tappin the phones of regular people?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »
aite but are they tappin the phones of regular people?

Yep... actually they are.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
damn thats crazy is there anyway of findin out who they are listenin in on? lol
thats crazy tho
Cube

2010-thefuture

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
if you mention certain words then you get liastened too and no I have no idea how they know who to listen too.......

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2010, 06:58:16 PM »
hah thats crazy certain words like terror or twin towers...lol
Cube

2010-thefuture

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »
nah man words like the president and murder..........and you do not know who is watching you on the net either.........who knows one of them could be watching thsi conversation............

tempo2

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2010, 02:08:17 AM »
this shit is very very very deep. and is fascinating reading and i believe everyone should educate themselves on what is actually going on in the world. we are all been minupulated every day without even knowing it, theres a ton of videos out there that people should download and watch, not all of it is gospel but its good to watch these tings and make your mind up.

about the telephone wire tapping issue, here in england (ive long believed england is the testing ground for laws that will be later passed in america) the police not so long back passed a bill that would enable all thats ALL phone calls to be stored on a database for 5 years. also notice how slowly but surely people have been not pushed but nudged to use mobile phones instead of phone boxes? its because they want to know exactley who is making all the calls and makes things alot easier to trace........the games big everyone and everyone is part of it.

i like the line that the comedian george carlin once came out with, "The american dream? its only called that because you have to be asleep to believe it"!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 06:28:25 AM »
but if they are 300 million people
lets say 150 million of em...even tho its more
use celly's, how can they trace all 150 million at one given time?
even if they have a million employees
shit is impossible
Cube

2010-thefuture

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010, 09:47:34 AM »
they have a computer that does it get...........it is the easiest way to do it...........