Author Topic: I Want A New N.W.A Album  (Read 903 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I Want A New N.W.A Album
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:07:41 PM »
I was listening to chin check yesterday and damn lets just say i hadn't listen to it for maybe a year and damn i would love a new N.W.A album fuck detox Dre just make that new N.W.A

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

SAINTX111

• 'G'
Re: I Want A New N.W.A Album
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 02:18:46 PM »
Actually, an N.W.A. album had been scheduled for production after the release of "Chin Check" and "Hello." Dr. Dre had confirmed this along with the title which was planned to be "Not These Niggaz Again" and Snoop Dogg was to fill the slot of the late Eazy-E.Unfortunately the plan fell through due to other opportunities like Eminem and swiftly followed up by 50 Cent. There was even a live performance of Chin Check signifying the group's reemergence. Sucks that it all didn't come through. What a piece of history that would've been. I have a feeling Dr. Dre won't be traveling down the Gangsta Rap road anymore but if anyone could bring it back to stardom, it would definitely be him.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 02:20:47 PM »
i dont kno about a new nwa-album.. three 45-year old's sayin "fuck the police"..?  :-\

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 02:23:50 PM »
Actually, an N.W.A. album had been scheduled for production after the release of "Chin Check" and "Hello." Dr. Dre had confirmed this along with the title which was planned to be "Not These Niggaz Again" and Snoop Dogg was to fill the slot of the late Eazy-E.Unfortunately the plan fell through due to other opportunities like Eminem and swiftly followed up by 50 Cent. There was even a live performance of Chin Check signifying the group's reemergence. Sucks that it all didn't come through. What a piece of history that would've been. I have a feeling Dr. Dre won't be traveling down the Gangsta Rap road anymore but if anyone could bring it back to stardom, it would definitely be him.

I know this i remember they were on farm club i know this shit feel apart im just saying that maybe one day in the future they could maybe drop an album.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 02:26:25 PM »
there was suppose to be an NWA movie ::)

i dont kno about a new nwa-album.. three 45-year old's sayin "fuck the police"..?  :-\
Gangsta rap made me do it

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 02:28:04 PM »
And I want someone just to hand me a million quid. It aint happening.

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
DRE SED NO
CAN I HAZ D;

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »
k sec i'll call him again ;/
CAN I HAZ D;

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 03:21:19 PM »
i got a blow job this morning...i want another
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »
Did "Hello" or "Chin Check" get relesed on a CD? ive always wondered why they didnt end up on a Cube record after they scraped the idea 4 new NWA cd.....if they would of made a whole NWA Re union cd with 16 tracks like the ones released it would have been classic!!!

Invincible

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 03:32:14 PM »
Did "Hello" or "Chin Check" get relesed on a CD? ive always wondered why they didnt end up on a Cube record after they scraped the idea 4 new NWA cd.....if they would of made a whole NWA Re union cd with 16 tracks like the ones released it would have been classic!!!

Just the Next Friday Soundtrack. Its also on the NWA Greatest Hits.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 03:32:43 PM »
They'd all need to be hooked up to IVs when performing on stage. :P

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
I WANT TO SEE A NEW N.W.A, LIKE NWA´S KIDS COULD DO START SOMETHING, DRE´S SON,EAZY´S SON,CUBE´S SON!!!!

do ren & yella got sons?

Chad Vader

« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 05:56:22 PM by Vader The D.O.G »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 04:17:34 PM »

CHIN CHECK on NEXT FRIDAY SOUND TRACK

and HELLO is on an ICE CUBE ALBUM. its track #1 on THE PEACE DISC