Author Topic: I Want A New N.W.A Album  (Read 905 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: I Want A New N.W.A Album
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »
without eazy there ain't no nwa so never happening....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 06:19:35 PM »
chin check is mad dope
damn any other traxx surface that posed to be on that album
that album if done right could be epic for real
hello and chin check are classc
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 06:21:12 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 06:39:35 PM »
NOT THESE NIGGAS AGAIN
N.W.A (ICE CUBE, MC REN AND DR. DRE) THEY DONT NEED TO PUT SNOOP DOGG IN THE GROUP FOR THE FACT THAT HE WAS'NT EVEN OUT WHEN THEY WAS POPPING!!!!
JUST KEEP THE 3 NIGGAS!!! CUZ THATS THE ONLY NWA!!!

MarshColin

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 08:14:31 PM »
What would've been dope is if Quik replaced Eazy, and then they heavily featured Snoop. Quik would be a better fit for Eazy. Then you would've had Dre AND Quik on the production for a whole album  :o

fabtoxicp

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 08:19:33 PM »
What would've been dope is if Quik replaced Eazy, and then they heavily featured Snoop. Quik would be a better fit for Eazy. Then you would've had Dre AND Quik on the production for a whole album  :o

:-\

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »
 My biggest complaint about the NWA Reunion group was that they didn't include Yella.  I mean, I get that Dre probably would have handled most of the production, but they should have tried to find something for him to do.  After all, he was an original member.  And he stayed at Ruthless with Eazy right up until the end.  So there ya go, there's an NWA with four members and they don't even need to bring in outsiders.  Just keep the rapping to Dre, Ren, and Cube and have Dre and Yella handle production.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 08:39:03 PM »
what og production has yella done?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »
what og production has yella done?

I don't know everything he's done, but he's produced tracks on:

Menajatwah "Chalicious"
Bone Thugs N' Harmony "Creepin' On Ah Come Up"
Yomo and Maulkie "Are U Experienced"
Eazy-E "St8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin'Compton"
Yella "One Moe Nigga to Go"

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of everything.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »
aite but why is this effort far fetched
snoop, dre, cube, mc ren are all cool together
so for this to happen one day theres a possibility and throw quik in there...could be a classic and at this rate sound better than dretox
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 09:06:03 PM »
so for this to happen one day theres a possibility and throw quik in there...could be a classic and at this rate sound better than dretox

Personally, I think the only thing that makes it far fetched is Dre.  Dre seems to be unwilling to make it happen.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be far fetched at all.  Previously, the rest of them were willing to do it, and were waiting on Dre to get on board.  Then he did get on board for a brief period when they recorded "Chin Check" and "Hello."  But shortly after, Dre canceled the project because he said he wasn't happy with how it was turning out.  I think if Dre were to change his mind and wanted to try to do the reunion again, the others would follow suit.  But personally, I don't think Dre will do that.  I wish he would, but I doubt it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 09:08:40 PM »
yeah i doubt it either sad but dre likes that jew money not that street money
he wants the fame not the power...lol
otherwise everyones waitin for more chin check and hello records cuz those are mad dope
possibly mc rens best appearance

Personally, I think the only thing that makes it far fetched is Dre.  Dre seems to be unwilling to make it happen.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be far fetched at all.  Previously, the rest of them were willing to do it, and were waiting on Dre to get on board.  Then he did get on board for a brief period when they recorded "Chin Check" and "Hello."  But shortly after, Dre canceled the project because he said he wasn't happy with how it was turning out.  I think if Dre were to change his mind and wanted to try to do the reunion again, the others would follow suit.  But personally, I don't think Dre will do that.  I wish he would, but I doubt it.
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:22 PM »
is this thread a joke? honestly how can you even give this idea any though, shit will NEVER happen

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 10:12:23 PM »
is this thread a joke? honestly how can you even give this idea any though, shit will NEVER happen

Hey fuck it we can dream cant we most of the shit that goes on this forum will never happen.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Christiann

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 10:41:21 PM »
Seriously, It would be dope to hear Ren rap over some dope production, not some bullshit ass stuff like in his new cd.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »
i got a blow job this morning...i want another

What you and your boys do in your bedroom is your own personal business.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"