Author Topic: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?  (Read 1876 times)

Bananas

Re: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2010, 04:23:28 PM »
It's like this.

1. I'm not gay so I don't care about gay issues.

2. I'm not so much of a victim/easy target that I have to worry that some gay man is gonna come harass. If you're built like that where even fags trample over you, that's your problem not that of gay people everywhere.

Therefore I'm removed from even remotely worrying about gay people. For a man to trip off another mans sexuality is kind of suspect anyway. All these simple ass people out here who are homophobes are really playing themselves.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2010, 04:26:23 PM »
how is it suspect when the gay men be all up in your face wit their life? lol
normal people dont do that...and lesbian are more lowkey
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bananas

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »
how is it suspect when the gay men be all up in your face wit their life? lol
normal people dont do that...and lesbian are more lowkey

No gay man has ever been up in my face (no homo) with their life. I don't know what you've been through.

I don't go to gay parades. I don't visit gay bars. I don't enjoy ice skating. Why would I have had gay people bothering me about how gay they are?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2010, 04:31:23 PM »
haha you a fool
nah im sayin they all public wit their bidness...they want this n that to be made public
and thats whats wrong they bring the parade to you...your not goin there...lol

aite let me ask you this:

should gay/trans etc... have the same rights as str8 people?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2010, 04:35:03 PM »
haha you a fool
nah im sayin they all public wit their bidness...they want this n that to be made public
and thats whats wrong they bring the parade to you...your not goin there...lol

aite let me ask you this:

should gay/trans etc... have the same rights as str8 people?

Where are they in publuc with their bidness. What is bidness?

Of course gays should have the same rights. If not, neither should niggers. theyre always up in the public with their typical nigger behavior looking foolish. That bothers more people than gay people shopping and shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2010, 04:37:19 PM »
aite cool
so if....if there were to be a GAY TAX and you and others would have to pay for this tax for gays to get married, and have seperate services, you would be ok wit this?
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »
Homosexuality is a foul behavior period. It does not deserve empowerment or encouragement. And it doesn't need to be an acceptance of society. Otherwise, so does pedophilia and beastiality.

It obviously does not need to be taught to have hate towards them kinds of people who choose to live that way but it ain't ok to be a homosexual and that lifestyle don't needa be recognized openly. Cuz that's an issue.

And RACE and SEXUAL ORIENTATION is nowheres on the same level. Nowheres. Really though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »
im not sayin its ok...but why is it bad to be a homo qt? lol no homo
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2010, 04:40:38 PM »
Race and sexuality are two completely different things. But if TNB offends just as many people as homosexuality why shouldn't there be a stand against like a lot of ignorant christians take against gay people?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »

Becuz it opposes nature. It's a negative lifestyle. Like you said, they do weird shit, I mean inhuman shit, like, it offends sex. They sex offenders.

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »
Homosexuality is a foul behavior period. It does not deserve empowerment or encouragement. And it doesn't need to be an acceptance of society. Otherwise, so does pedophilia and beastiality.

It obviously does not need to be taught to have hate towards them kinds of people who choose to live that way but it ain't ok to be a homosexual and that lifestyle don't needa be recognized openly. Cuz that's an issue.

And RACE and SEXUAL ORIENTATION is nowheres on the same level. Nowheres. Really though.
In beastiality and pedophilia, animals and children are victimized. How are two willing, consenting gay people being victimized?

Like Bananas said, where are gays throwing their private lives in the open. I actually work and deal with gay people on an everyday basis and all they wanna do is do their jobs the same way I want to.

What they do in their own private time with their partners is their own business and not yours or mine. Just because people do something that I may not be too fond of and wouldn't do in my own life does not mean that they should not have the liberties and rights to do them if they choose to.

We gotta open our minds and understand these kinds of things.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2010, 04:43:19 PM »
Race and sexuality are two completely different things. But if TNB offends just as many people as homosexuality why shouldn't there be a stand against like a lot of ignorant christians take against gay people?
What's TNB? Lol.

But how come we can't even see interracial commercials, and interracial love acceptance. But this society is gonna start saying it's okay to stick a man's dick into anotha man's ass, without reproducing, look how ignorant that sound.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »

Becuz it opposes nature. It's a negative lifestyle. Like you said, they do weird shit, I mean inhuman shit, like, it offends sex. They sex offenders.
TO YOU its a negative lifestyle. I'm sure most gay people find their lifestyles as a positive otherwise they wouldn't be living it.

aite cool
so if....if there were to be a GAY TAX and you and others would have to pay for this tax for gays to get married, and have seperate services, you would be ok wit this?
Let's bring back colored restrooms and drinking fountains too then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »
who was here first?
gay or str8 people? lol
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »

In beastiality and pedophilia, animals and children are victimized. How are two willing, consenting gay people being victimized?

Like Bananas said, where are gays throwing their private lives in the open. I actually work and deal with gay people on an everyday basis and all they wanna do is do their jobs the same way I want to.

What they do in their own private time with their partners is their own business and not yours or mine. Just because people do something that I may not be too fond of and wouldn't do in my own life does not mean that they should not have the liberties and rights to do them if they choose to.

We gotta open our minds and understand these kinds of things.

But it's still violating intercourse. I understand the differences between animals and children, and the consent, but it's violating. And they have all right to do what they want, but I don't see any right it showcasing it and encouraging it openly. That's disgusting. Maddd vile.

Having society accept it, thru marriage, thru commercials, and television, that's throwing their private lives in the open.