Author Topic: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?  (Read 1831 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »
You're looking at all of this from a reproductive standpoint (which is the Bible's only standpoint on sex). Most people aren't having sex for the purpose of reproduction. You know that lol.

And its kinda hypocritical to be so down on gays when straight people do a lot of vile nasty shit sexually including anal sex.

And not that it matters to me personally, but God loves the sinners too. He just thinks they should burn in hell.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2010, 09:55:23 PM »
As far as The Bible goes, God says it's not only disrespect to God

This is only MAKING an argument for homosexuality lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2010, 09:59:38 PM »
You're looking at all of this from a reproductive standpoint (which is the Bible's only standpoint on sex). Most people aren't having sex for the purpose of reproduction. You know that lol.

And its kinda hypocritical to be so down on gays when straight people do a lot of vile nasty shit sexually including anal sex.

And not that it matters to me personally, but God loves the sinners too. He just thinks they should burn in hell.
Sodomy is a sin. No matter who's doin' it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2010, 10:00:25 PM »
why all the focus on gays and what they do but what priests do is ok?
come on qt.....that aint right
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2010, 10:01:10 PM »
^ It's not okay.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »
then why is all the focus on gays and not focus on priests and the disgustin stuff they do?
priests can pay the court system to get away with molestin kids but gays ahhh its bad that two guys are tryna fuck? lol

^ It's not okay.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2010, 10:03:21 PM »

I agree in a way. It's fuckin nasty and something I wouldn't do personally in my life.

But as long as a guy/girl, guy/guy, girl/girl, whatever, are not doing it in front of me, I couldn't give a damn. That's their business.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2010, 10:03:42 PM »

Nah, cuz it disrespects God. He made woman for man to love and be intimate with. I mean he made man in his image, and if he said don't fuck dudes, that's gross, than..

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2010, 10:04:32 PM »
then why is all the focus on gays and not focus on priests and the disgustin stuff they do?
priests can pay the court system to get away with molestin kids but gays ahhh its bad that two guys are tryna fuck? lol

^ It's not okay.
The big difference is kids can't consent and gays can.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2010, 10:05:04 PM »
exactly they can do whatever they want...i dont care as long as they dont come near me or my kids
but how come priests can do what they want and its ok?
see gays get away wit what they want

I agree in a way. It's fuckin nasty and something I wouldn't do personally in my life.

But as long as a guy/girl, guy/guy, girl/girl, whatever, are not doing it in front of me, I couldn't give a damn. That's their business.
Cube

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2010, 10:05:40 PM »

Nah, cuz it disrespects God. He made woman for man to love and be intimate with. I mean he made man in his image, and if he said don't fuck dudes, that's gross, than..

yeah but whos god?  None of us know him...hard to disrespect something or someone you dont even know is real.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2010, 10:05:54 PM »

Exactly.

Just keep the shit private. Cuz we don't need gays themselves encouraging it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2010, 10:06:13 PM »
kids has nuthin to do wit it...the consequences of the priest doin what he has done to the kids is nuthin and he gets away wit it but he has commited a crime jus like a normal person would have

^ It's not okay.
The big difference is kids can't consent and gays can.
Cube

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2010, 10:07:50 PM »

Yeah Im kind of the same way.  I cant see how a dude can fuck with another dude.  But it aint my business what anybody else is doin in they bedroom.  Long as they aint fuckin with any kids.  

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2010, 10:09:10 PM »

yeah but whos god?  None of us know him...hard to disrespect something or someone you dont even know is real.
Oh, Daygo...

Just go talk to the weeping willow.. Lol.