Author Topic: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?  (Read 1731 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
You're looking at all of this from a reproductive standpoint (which is the Bible's only standpoint on sex). Most people aren't having sex for the purpose of reproduction. You know that lol.

And its kinda hypocritical to be so down on gays when straight people do a lot of vile nasty shit sexually including anal sex.

And not that it matters to me personally, but God loves the sinners too. He just thinks they should burn in hell.
Sodomy is a sin. No matter who's doin' it.
I agree in a way. It's fuckin nasty and something I wouldn't do personally in my life.

But as long as a guy/girl, guy/guy, girl/girl, whatever, are not doing it in front of me, I couldn't give a damn. That's their business.

Yeah Im kind of the same way.  I cant see how a dude can fuck with another dude.  But it aint my business what anybody else is doin in they bedroom.  Long as they aint fuckin with any kids.  

And you def. don't gotta have any belief whatsoever in God, to see that. Lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2010, 10:12:02 PM »
You're looking at all of this from a reproductive standpoint (which is the Bible's only standpoint on sex). Most people aren't having sex for the purpose of reproduction. You know that lol.

And its kinda hypocritical to be so down on gays when straight people do a lot of vile nasty shit sexually including anal sex.

And not that it matters to me personally, but God loves the sinners too. He just thinks they should burn in hell.
I agree in a way. It's fuckin nasty and something I wouldn't do personally in my life.

But as long as a guy/girl, guy/guy, girl/girl, whatever, are not doing it in front of me, I couldn't give a damn. That's their business.

Exactly.

Just keep the shit private. Cuz we don't need gays themselves encouraging it.

Aiight heres the thing man.  Its nasty to think of two dudes together. True.  But its nasty to ME.  Its what I think.  What I think shouldnt be able to dictate what others do....as long as they arent physically harming anyone.  In other cultures...they think its wrong for woman to have ANY body parts seen in public.  So because that is theyre belief...should we all live by that code?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »

Exactly.

Aiight heres the thing man.  Its nasty to think of two dudes together. True.  But its nasty to ME.  Its what I think.  What I think shouldnt be able to dictate what others do....as long as they arent physically harming anyone.  In other cultures...they think its wrong for woman to have ANY body parts seen in public.  So because that is theyre belief...should we all live by that code?

Not even comparable though nigga.

Do you wanna see two males hold hands and kiss each other while your sitting in lobby wit chur child?

« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »

Exactly.

Not even comparable though nigga.

Do you wanna see two males hold hands and kiss each other while your sitting in lobby wit chur child?

do I wanna see it? No.  But I dont wanna see two teethless tweakers eating corn on the cob either...but thats life....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2010, 10:18:28 PM »
^ Intimacy is on a whole notha level, brotha.

« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2010, 10:21:00 PM »

it is.  And not that long ago (even now) some people dont wanna see a Black man holding hands with a White woman in public (or any other interracial shit).  They say its not NATURAL.  A lot of them worship the same bible as you.  Once again...not theyre business

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »

it is.  And not that long ago (even now) some people dont wanna see a Black man holding hands with a White woman in public (or any other interracial shit).  They say its not NATURAL.  A lot of them worship the same bible as you.  Once again...not theyre business

And this shit is barely, rarely accepted in society so I'd be fuckin' damned if folks gon respect homos. And NOWHERE in The Bible is race and color abominable. Another factor that could of ruined The Bible's credit.. but didn't becuz color is not the SAME thang, or in any way SIMILAR to homosexuality.

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2010, 10:27:53 PM »

And this shit is barely, rarely accepted in society so I'd be fuckin' damned if folks gon respect homos. And NOWHERE in The Bible is race and color abominable. Another factor that could of ruined The Bible's credit.. but didn't becuz color is not the SAME thang, or in any way SIMILAR to homosexuality.

once again....the bible is not relevant to everyone.  I could care less whats in the bible.  The KKK follow the bible.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2010, 10:40:16 PM »

once again....the bible is not relevant to everyone.  I could care less whats in the bible.  The KKK follow the bible.

And that's why when I was speakin' on homosexuality I wasn't tryin' to talk bout it. It's pure fact to NATURE, this shit is wrong and gross, and every synonym that means vile. And I don't know about all of ya'll but, I'ma refuse to accept it. I can't comprehend how anybody could..

No they don't deserve to be victims of hate crimes. That's pure ignorant but...hey, fuck that whole lifestyle.

And I feel bad for those that think it's okay.

« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »

And that's why when I was speakin' on homosexuality I wasn't tryin' to talk bout it. It's pure fact to NATURE, this shit is wrong and gross, and every synonym that means vile. And I don't know about all of ya'll but, I'ma refuse to accept it. I can't comprehend how anybody could..

No they don't deserve to be victims of hate crimes. That's pure ignorant but...hey, fuck that whole lifestyle.

I think some of us are ok with sayin that somethin is nasty...and I could never imagine how somebody can do it....but not my business if anybody else does.  It has no effect whatsoever on my life.  Man, your Christian upbringing teaches you to be judgemental which is why you think you should be able to say whats right or wrong for other peoples lives.  It aint my place to judge....again...as long as they aint hurtin nobody.  And two gay dudes kissin eachother...hurts you in no way.  It might make your stomach turn....and yah the shit is gross to see. But it DOESNT affect you.  If it DOES...then you gotta take a look in the mirror homie.  Cus youre way too affected by what others do then.  I look at em like everybody else that I dont give a shit about....fuck em.....

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2010, 10:47:14 PM »
You must have fams that go that way QT, for real. How do you feel towards them?

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »

Christians will just pretend that their loved ones arent gay....and typically the gay people who are brought up in Christian families....just kill themselves lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2010, 10:55:28 PM »
Not one person in my family is gay. Honestly. Not one. And I got a big family. But if I did, I'd have zero respect for them, cuz they have zero respect for themself. Don't you feel the same homie?

I think some of us are ok with sayin that somethin is nasty...and I could never imagine how somebody can do it....but not my business if anybody else does.  It has no effect whatsoever on my life.  Man, your Christian upbringing teaches you to be judgemental which is why you think you should be able to say whats right or wrong for other peoples lives.  It aint my place to judge....again...as long as they aint hurtin nobody.  And two gay dudes kissin eachother...hurts you in no way.  It might make your stomach turn....and yah the shit is gross to see. But it DOESNT affect you.  If it DOES...then you gotta take a look in the mirror homie.  Cus youre way too affected by what others do then.  I look at em like everybody else that I dont give a shit about....fuck em.....

Well as a Christian, yeah I don't want it my world. I don't want my children to see that. That's the biggest problem. And being that I am Christian and I do got love for God, I would not like to see homos marry in the NAME of THE LORD! I know what the fuck God could do. WE all do. Some of us just don't believe it. But we know what he's capable of. Lol.

« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2010, 10:58:20 PM »
Not one person in my family is gay. Honestly. Not one. And I got a big family. But if I did, I'd have zero respect for them, cuz they have zero respect for themself. Don't you feel the same homie?

Well as a Christian, yeah I don't want it my world. I don't want my children to see that. That's the biggest problem. And being that I am Christian and I do got love for God, I would not like to see homos marry in the NAME of THE LORD! I know what the fuck God could do. WE all do. Some of us just don't believe it. But we know what he's capable of. Lol.

whats he capable of?  He obviously hasnt been capable of making an appearance on Earth  ;D

« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »
Or capable of stopping gaydom...lol