Author Topic: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?  (Read 1830 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2010, 10:59:44 PM »
You must have fams that go that way QT, for real. How do you feel towards them?
Not one person in my family is gay. Honestly. Not one. And I got a big family. But if I did, I'd have zero respect for them, cuz they have zero respect for themself. Don't you feel the same homie?

^ Intimacy is on a whole notha level, brotha.

it is.  And not that long ago (even now) some people dont wanna see a Black man holding hands with a White woman in public (or any other interracial shit).  They say its not NATURAL.  A lot of them worship the same bible as you.  Once again...not theyre business

And this shit is barely, rarely accepted in society so I'd be fuckin' damned if folks gon respect homos. And NOWHERE in The Bible is race and color abominable. Another factor that could of ruined The Bible's credit.. but didn't becuz color is not the SAME thang, or in any way SIMILAR to homosexuality.

once again....the bible is not relevant to everyone.  I could care less whats in the bible.  The KKK follow the bible.

And that's why when I was speakin' on homosexuality I wasn't tryin' to talk bout it. It's pure fact to NATURE, this shit is wrong and gross, and every synonym that means vile. And I don't know about all of ya'll but, I'ma refuse to accept it. I can't comprehend how anybody could..

No they don't deserve to be victims of hate crimes. That's pure ignorant but...hey, fuck that whole lifestyle.

And I feel bad for those that think it's okay.

I think some of us are ok with sayin that somethin is nasty...and I could never imagine how somebody can do it....but not my business if anybody else does.  It has no effect whatsoever on my life.  Man, your Christian upbringing teaches you to be judgemental which is why you think you should be able to say whats right or wrong for other peoples lives.  It aint my place to judge....again...as long as they aint hurtin nobody.  And two gay dudes kissin eachother...hurts you in no way.  It might make your stomach turn....and yah the shit is gross to see. But it DOESNT affect you.  If it DOES...then you gotta take a look in the mirror homie.  Cus youre way too affected by what others do then.  I look at em like everybody else that I dont give a shit about....fuck em.....

Well as a Christian, yeah I don't want it my world. I don't want my children to see that. That's the biggest problem. And being that I am Christian and I do got love for God, I would not like to see homos marry in the NAME of THE LORD! I know what the fuck God could do. WE all do. Some of us just don't believe it. But we know what he's capable of. Lol.

whats he capable of?  He obviously hasnt been capable of making an appearance on Earth  ;D

The time will come. But you saw how he did Sodom. ;D

America is 20 million times worse.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »
Not one person in my family is gay. Honestly. Not one. And I got a big family. But if I did, I'd have zero respect for them, cuz they have zero respect for themself. Don't you feel the same homie?

it is.  And not that long ago (even now) some people dont wanna see a Black man holding hands with a White woman in public (or any other interracial shit).  They say its not NATURAL.  A lot of them worship the same bible as you.  Once again...not theyre business

And this shit is barely, rarely accepted in society so I'd be fuckin' damned if folks gon respect homos. And NOWHERE in The Bible is race and color abominable. Another factor that could of ruined The Bible's credit.. but didn't becuz color is not the SAME thang, or in any way SIMILAR to homosexuality.

once again....the bible is not relevant to everyone.  I could care less whats in the bible.  The KKK follow the bible.

And that's why when I was speakin' on homosexuality I wasn't tryin' to talk bout it. It's pure fact to NATURE, this shit is wrong and gross, and every synonym that means vile. And I don't know about all of ya'll but, I'ma refuse to accept it. I can't comprehend how anybody could..

No they don't deserve to be victims of hate crimes. That's pure ignorant but...hey, fuck that whole lifestyle.

I think some of us are ok with sayin that somethin is nasty...and I could never imagine how somebody can do it....but not my business if anybody else does.  It has no effect whatsoever on my life.  Man, your Christian upbringing teaches you to be judgemental which is why you think you should be able to say whats right or wrong for other peoples lives.  It aint my place to judge....again...as long as they aint hurtin nobody.  And two gay dudes kissin eachother...hurts you in no way.  It might make your stomach turn....and yah the shit is gross to see. But it DOESNT affect you.  If it DOES...then you gotta take a look in the mirror homie.  Cus youre way too affected by what others do then.  I look at em like everybody else that I dont give a shit about....fuck em.....

Well as a Christian, yeah I don't want it my world. I don't want my children to see that. That's the biggest problem. And being that I am Christian and I do got love for God, I would not like to see homos marry in the NAME of THE LORD! I know what the fuck God could do. WE all do. Some of us just don't believe it. But we know what he's capable of. Lol.

whats he capable of?  He obviously hasnt been capable of making an appearance on Earth  ;D

I'll go with the sun.  It exists....and will be here tomorrow morning.   ;)

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2010, 11:11:23 PM »

I have a few uncles that are like that, one cousin that I know of was disowned by his folks who are hardcore catholics. Hell, my youngest brother is abit of a poofter. I used to give him shit about it, as a joke, back in the day. I don't have the heart to hate family like that. For christians to hate gays like they do is very un-christiany, lol.

I have no problem with gay people, as long as they don't try shit with me or else they'll catch a serious beat down..............................unless they're pretty lesbians, then it's all good, lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2010, 11:23:37 PM »

I have a few uncles that are like that, one cousin that I know of was disowned by his folks who are hardcore catholics. Hell, my youngest brother is abit of a poofter. I used to give him shit about it, as a joke, back in the day. I don't have the heart to hate family like that. For christians to hate gays like they do is very un-christiany, lol.

I have no problem with gay people, as long as they don't try shit with me or else they'll catch a serious beat down..............................unless they're pretty lesbians, then it's all good, lol.
I could understand how you ain't got heart to do family like that...ya know. Good for you homie.

I don't get how muthafuckas could disown they kids neither, they raised them that way.. That's they failure as much, maybe even more, than they child.. Ya know.

But it's not like we 'hate' gays. I'd say it's more of a lack of respect. To go out of your way to be rude, point fingers and name call.. that's fuckin' grim. Not that they get love from me, but nobody should tolerate ignorance like that. If it's uncalled for... Right?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2010, 11:24:51 PM »

That's cool. The sun's good. You know what's up about opposites. Man woman. Sun moon. That lil symbolism... 8)

« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

That's cool. The sun's good. You know what's up about opposites. Man woman. Sun moon. That lil symbolism... 8)

yup....and its what Jesus Christ is based off of....the Sun.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »
Do you wanna see two males hold hands and kiss each other while your sitting in lobby wit chur child?
I don't wanna see anybody making ou tin public around children.

QT, bottom line: you are waaaaaay too concerned with the homosexual lifestyle. It's not about accepting it or tolerating it. It's simply about not giving a fuck about it.

I think that one stupid bitch you've been dealing with is your problem. You ever deal with gay people other than her?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2010, 08:24:08 AM »
This lesbian chick I know turns more dyke everytime I see her

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2010, 08:40:28 AM »
It's not even Biblical though, it's common sense. Sexual intercourse means.. male reproductive organs entering the female reproductive tract. So therefore a man's reproductive organs entering a man's rectum, or a man's reproductive organs entering a goat's rectum is offending sex. Nobody can have intercourse unless it's male and female.

As far as The Bible goes, God says it's not only disrespect to God, but us men ourselves, this homosexuality shit. So two homosexuals doin' one another is not only insulting to God, seeing that's NOT what he intended man to have sex wit, but it also insults mankind. And forget reading into the whole book, right in the FIRST couple pages, Genesis, the FIRST command God gives man is.. be fruitful and multiply...that's IMPOSSIBLE wit gay people.

Look man, if that's what makes people happy. Than so be it. They are consenting adults BUT, BUT, BUT, BUTTTTTT, do NOT mis-quote The Bible sayin' God is an all-loving man, when he describes various behaviors abominable, which means, strong dislike, HATE. And just do not be open about it. WE, do not need to see men kissing each other in the mouth. That's disgusting. I'm sorry. But that is gross. VILE. AND DO NOT, DO NOT, MARRY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!! See this, and homosexuality itself would not be a big issue if people ain't tryin' to be open bout it, and tryin' to get society to accept it. Keep it in your house.

"The Lord is righteous in all His ways and loving toward all He has made."   Psalm 145:17

Keep in mind, God Never wrote the Bible, People wrote the Bible, each one has their own point of view of things.

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »
Do you wanna see two males hold hands and kiss each other while your sitting in lobby wit chur child?
QT, bottom line: you are waaaaaay too concerned with the homosexual lifestyle.

This is what I was thinkin....

There are so many fuckin things on a day to day basis that we gotta worry about.  So many issues, etc...that directly affect us.  I dont have time to give a shit about whether two guys are fuckin eachother.  They dont mean shit to me.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2010, 11:55:24 AM »
Didn't read NONE of you people's comments but lesbians (studs) do have accents. They try to make their voices deep like a mans and talk like a dude....shit is max annoying.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2010, 11:59:25 AM »
Didn't read NONE of you people's comments but lesbians (studs) do have accents. They try to make their voices deep like a mans and talk like a dude....shit is max annoying.

Yeah...the butch ones for sure. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2010, 12:18:43 PM »
i dont know about faggots adopting kids though. i mean if youre gay thats one thing, but bringing a kid up in that kind of setting has to do some damage to the kid

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2010, 12:21:30 PM »
i dont know about faggots adopting kids though. i mean if youre gay thats one thing, but bringing a kid up in that kind of setting has to do some damage to the kid

yeah i could see that.  Same with religion.

Muhfukka

« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »

yeah i could see that.  Same with religion.
true but its not like a kid who grows up going to church and shit is going to get ridiculed constantly by every fuckin kid they know