Author Topic: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?  (Read 1734 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2010, 12:27:50 PM »
i dont know about faggots adopting kids though. i mean if youre gay thats one thing, but bringing a kid up in that kind of setting has to do some damage to the kid

yeah i could see that.  Same with religion.
true but its not like a kid who grows up going to church and shit is going to get ridiculed constantly by every fuckin kid they know

Hell yeah they will lol

I think the ridicule would be worse if you had two dads. Two moms....and youre the most popular dude at school.  Every one of your friends will wanna come over for milk and cookies...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »
i dont know about faggots adopting kids though. i mean if youre gay thats one thing, but bringing a kid up in that kind of setting has to do some damage to the kid

yeah i could see that.  Same with religion.
true but its not like a kid who grows up going to church and shit is going to get ridiculed constantly by every fuckin kid they know

Yeah they'll be made fun of, but that's better than not living with any parents at all.  Plus, in order for us to have progress people have to go through some sort of ridicule.  Eventually, more and more people are not going to give a fuck about gay people. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2010, 05:16:43 PM »
Do you wanna see two males hold hands and kiss each other while your sitting in lobby wit chur child?
I don't wanna see anybody making ou tin public around children.

QT, bottom line: you are waaaaaay too concerned with the homosexual lifestyle. It's not about accepting it or tolerating it. It's simply about not giving a fuck about it.

I think that one stupid bitch you've been dealing with is your problem. You ever deal with gay people other than her?

Yo, it's THIS fuckin' BOARD. I swear man. I never cared bout nuttin'. I swear on everythang. Didn't care about SHIT. Didn't know bout shit. Never thought twice about The Bible, never thought twice bout gay people, nuttin'. Than I started posting here and YOU ALL unsheltered me into a whole different world. You sons-a-bitches! LMAO. Now I ain't fuckin ignorant cuz I don't know about nuttin', now, I'm ignorant cuz I'm against shit. Like I done said it's a lose lose situation.

And yeah man, I dealt wit gay niggas, never cared, never thought twice, never ever thought at all, I used to converse wit niggas like whatever, it was just nasty, but never gave 600 HUNDRED fucks bout it.

Oh well, just grew into the stereotypical nigga.

They wasn't jokin' bout the internet. ;D

« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
Do you wanna see two males hold hands and kiss each other while your sitting in lobby wit chur child?

QT, bottom line: you are waaaaaay too concerned with the homosexual lifestyle. It's not about accepting it or tolerating it. It's simply about not giving a fuck about it.

I think that one stupid bitch you've been dealing with is your problem. You ever deal with gay people other than her?

Yo, it's THIS fuckin' BOARD. I swear man. I never cared bout nuttin'. I swear on everythang. Didn't care about SHIT. Didn't know bout shit. Never thought twice about The Bible, never thought twice bout gay people, nuttin'. Than I started posting here and YOU ALL unsheltered me into a whole different world. You sons-a-bitches! LMAO. Now I ain't fuckin ignorant cuz I don't know about nuttin', now, I'm ignorant cuz I'm against shit. Like I done said it's a lose lose situation.

And yeah man, I dealt wit gay niggas, never cared, never thought twice, never ever thought at all, I used to converse wit niggas like whatever, it was just nasty, but never gave 600 HUNDRED fucks bout it.

potty mouth
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »
It's all becuz of you Daygo.

:scarface:

« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2010, 05:58:52 PM »
Exactly men...potty mouth.

Sikotic™

« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2010, 06:21:58 PM »

potty mouth
co-sign  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »
qt how come you defend the gay part but dont mind the priest molesation as much?
they jus as bad...if not the priest bein much worse
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »
qt how come you defend the gay part but dont mind the priest molesation as much?

priests are far worse because they are prayin on kids...

ha...u catch the pun in there?  I crack myself up...lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2010, 06:41:48 PM »
daygo you a fool for that but yeah i hope the worst for any priest for whatever they do to anyone especially lil kids
now gay people...stay away and we good.....and gay people raisin kids.....
accordin to some professors people are born gay?  :-\

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

LMAO, that was a good one, Daygo.

And Enyce men, anybody who touches a kid, who care if they a Priest, a Pastor, Teacher...they all needa get life or the needle.  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2010, 07:00:41 PM »
aite cool....i jus want to make sure your not givin those sick fucks a pass and tryna say the gays is a seperate issue only cuz the bible says gays this n that
who is/was god to not have mentioned more about such sick people?
why did god invent gays IF HE DID TO BEGIN WITH?
why did god invent such sick priests?
IF GOD WAS THE CREATOR OF THESE....

LMAO, that was a good one, Daygo.

And Enyce men, anybody who touches a kid, who care if they a Priest, a Pastor, Teacher...they all needa get life or the needle.  ;D
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »
I'ma tell you what allll the black girls tell me.. God doesn't make mistakes. :D

« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2010, 07:11:52 PM »
I'ma tell you what allll the black girls tell me.. God doesn't make mistakes. :D

lil wayne