Author Topic: does anybody have the cold world records version of iceland by CWH?  (Read 107 times)

i'm in need of like a pic of the front and back if anybody can help a brotha out

Muhfukka

Re: does anybody have the cold world records version of iceland by CWH?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 09:13:50 PM »
i have that cd, that version too but i dont have a scanner or camera or anything. taste da hate is the shit, straight doin it too

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »
i have that cd, that version too but i dont have a scanner or camera or anything. taste da hate is the shit, straight doin it too

yeah i'm with you on that. both taste da hate and straight doin it are sick as hell.

if you can find a way to get some pics i'd appreciate it. all the pictures online are only of the black market version. and you gotta real rarity on your hands btw.

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 09:38:13 PM »

yeah i'm with you on that. both taste da hate and straight doin it are sick as hell.

if you can find a way to get some pics i'd appreciate it. all the pictures online are only of the black market version. and you gotta real rarity on your hands btw.
really? i got it used at a store probably 8 years ago, the cd is all scratched now and i had to download a new one but i have the case

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 09:43:39 PM »
yeah ive seen it on ebay going for several hundred dollars. it was a really small indie release before black market picked it up and distributed it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 09:57:41 PM »
this is kind of unrelated but you probably would know better than most people on here. ive seen this cover online, was this ever the real cover or is it some homemade shit?

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 10:04:12 PM »
yes ive seen that in a store before. its some sort of recent reissue of it. dunno why they changed the cover art.