Author Topic: [Video] Menace (Feat. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick) - Blood Niggaz  (Read 919 times)

ThisIsBoomer

• 'G'
  • ThisIsBoomerTV
Re: [Video] Menace (Feat. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick) - Blood Niggaz
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »
Here is a Youtube link of the video

if you want the mp3 rip of the video ask me(you know its shorter and they recorded Menace's verse again its more on beat now)

lil murda show

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »
was that the best menace had ??? he just wasted a feature on wayne and mitchy cuz that song was gabbage,mitchy did his thang tho but menace was doo doo and wayne is a joke!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »
Lol I would've been offended by Mitchy Slick's verse if I was Wayne. Save the best for last!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 07:02:57 PM »
was that the best menace had ??? he just wasted a feature on wayne and mitchy cuz that song was gabbage,mitchy did his thang tho but menace was doo doo and wayne is a joke!!!

u know what, I kinda feel u on that.  Wayne is shit...but the lil muhafucka is major as far as this rap shit goes.  If Ima have him feature on my shit....its goan be somethin to blow up off of.  I know them Lincoln niggas lookin at Wayne like a goddamn joke.  Even tho I doubt Mitch was takin a direct shot at him in that verse....its a shot at niggas like him.  And he know...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 07:07:39 PM »
i know mitchy is your homie but how you or him or anyone can co-sign wayne is insane but you basically said in the other thread that if it gets mitchy heard he should do it....and sides mitchy is talkin bout fake bloods and whats real etc....hes n a video with 1...thats contradictory
he wants the fame and attention but hes tryna keep it street

cool video. mitchy did his thing. wayne....no comment

http://mitchyslick.ning.com
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 07:46:14 PM »
i know mitchy is your homie but how you or him or anyone can co-sign wayne is insane but you basically said in the other thread that if it gets mitchy heard he should do it....and sides mitchy is talkin bout fake bloods and whats real etc....hes n a video with 1...thats contradictory
he wants the fame and attention but hes tryna keep it street

cool video. mitchy did his thing. wayne....no comment

http://mitchyslick.ning.com

Which is prolly why Mitch was dissin fake Bloods in his verse.  Just cus he on the track, dont mean he cosignin for Wayne.  Bet you aint see Mitch or any Lincoln niggas in that video shakin hands or even acknowledgin him on some G shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 07:47:39 PM »
but daygo thats impossible to be against somethin but also be down wit it...you tellin me he didnt run into wayne at all durin that shoot?
come on daygo
he tryna get the fame jus like mack, game and the rest of em
theres a difference between wc and snoop, game mack etc...
wc speaks on it and when have you seen him wit them?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 07:55:24 PM »
I was really feelin "Reality" but besides that Menace hasn't impressed me at all.

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 07:57:22 PM »
but daygo thats impossible to be against somethin but also be down wit it...you tellin me he didnt run into wayne at all durin that shoot?
come on daygo

what Im sayin is...shit like this is simply an avenue to gettin them ends.  Mitch aint compromisin him self by bein on this track.  He aint cosignin Wayne as a Blood neither IMO.  You aint seen that nigga, or any Lincoln niggas givin it up to Wayne on some Blood shit.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »
to each is own but if mitch a real g then he shouldnt be anywhere near these fake gang bangers...and he dont speak on it either sayin its wack and fake....its a shame someone would take the fame over bein real

come on daygo

what Im sayin is...shit like this is simply an avenue to gettin them ends.  Mitch aint compromisin him self by bein on this track.  He aint cosignin Wayne as a Blood neither IMO.  You aint seen that nigga, or any Lincoln niggas givin it up to Wayne on some Blood shit.  
Cube

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »
to each is own but if mitch a real g then he shouldnt be anywhere near these fake gang bangers...and he dont speak on it either sayin its wack and fake....its a shame someone would take the fame over bein real

come on daygo

did u listen to the track man?  He's dissin fake Bloods in the verse.  And understand this.  Do you have any idea how make fake gangbangers there are in the rap game?  If a street nigga gets into this rap game...and wants to make it to the top...he's gonna have to step outside his normal circle of real G's.  That has nothin to do with bein real, it has to do with bein smart.  If he starts sellin out his homeboys that somethin else.  But you cant make it in the rap game....by only fuckin with certified gangbangers.  People say Snoop aint a real Crip...you think Nipsey thought twice about fuckin with him? HELL naw.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
nah but at least snoop went thru some gangsta shit compared to wayne, baby, rick ross, gucci, wacka etc....they wasnt bangin last night....lol
thats the difference
point blank if mitchy aint feelin fake gang bangers he cant and shouldnt co-sign it
by him bein in this...he is
and i listened to it and wayne was throwin the blood sign up like it was some free chicken give away....and thats what im sayin if you a real blood or a real whatever how can you be in the same room or ON THE SAME SET as someone that hasnt been doin it and didnt do it how many have lived and died for it?
so once nipsey starts doin songs wit them then he in the same lane
same wit g malone....come on g why you over there fuckin wit them fake gang bangers, cuz they can bring you more attention and get you more fans?
thats sad
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »
u know, i actually like this song.  and i hate records like these

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 09:10:30 PM »
nah but at least snoop went thru some gangsta shit compared to wayne, baby, rick ross, gucci, wacka etc....they wasnt bangin last night....lol
thats the difference
point blank if mitchy aint feelin fake gang bangers he cant and shouldnt co-sign it
by him bein in this...he is
and i listened to it and wayne was throwin the blood sign up like it was some free chicken give away....and thats what im sayin if you a real blood or a real whatever how can you be in the same room or ON THE SAME SET as someone that hasnt been doin it and didnt do it how many have lived and died for it?
so once nipsey starts doin songs wit them then he in the same lane
same wit g malone....come on g why you over there fuckin wit them fake gang bangers, cuz they can bring you more attention and get you more fans?
thats sad

man...youre not thinkin outside the box homie.  I used to think that way too...but thats the wrong mindset to have.  Thats the mindset to have if you wanna just stay strugglin.  As you get older u understand man.  If you want every hood nigga to think like that...you might as well tell none of em to even bother tryin at this rap game.  Mitchy is still reppin Lincoln, still puttin it down for the town, still has respect in this area (which is where it matters the most), but real niggas understand he's gotta make that bread too.  Keepin it ALL THE WAY G, only keeps yo ass on the streets.  Youre watchin from the sidelines man and its easy to say what another man shoould do when it benefits you.  Some Mitchy fans might want him to keep it as completely fuckin gangsta as possible...cus its what they like to see and hear.  But are u thinkin about whats gonna benefit him?  Me personally, I wanna see him get to the top.  Im IN SD.  And an SD rapper hittin one out the park opens up a lotta doors for other rappers down here, yah feel me?  If you from the streets...and u kickin doors down tryna get into this rap shit...tell me how you get to the top withOUT dealin with some fake cats?  You cant.  Cus theyre everywhere.  You do what u gotta do without compromisin yourself and your homies...and play the game better then everybody else do.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »
Taydoe doing his thang!
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$