Author Topic: [Video] Menace (Feat. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick) - Blood Niggaz  (Read 910 times)

Blood$

Re: [Video] Menace (Feat. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick) - Blood Niggaz
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 11:42:35 PM »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 03:23:20 AM »
nah but at least snoop went thru some gangsta shit compared to wayne, baby, rick ross, gucci, wacka etc....they wasnt bangin last night....lol
thats the difference
point blank if mitchy aint feelin fake gang bangers he cant and shouldnt co-sign it
by him bein in this...he is
and i listened to it and wayne was throwin the blood sign up like it was some free chicken give away....and thats what im sayin if you a real blood or a real whatever how can you be in the same room or ON THE SAME SET as someone that hasnt been doin it and didnt do it how many have lived and died for it?
so once nipsey starts doin songs wit them then he in the same lane
same wit g malone....come on g why you over there fuckin wit them fake gang bangers, cuz they can bring you more attention and get you more fans?
thats sad

man...youre not thinkin outside the box homie.  I used to think that way too...but thats the wrong mindset to have.  Thats the mindset to have if you wanna just stay strugglin.  As you get older u understand man.  If you want every hood nigga to think like that...you might as well tell none of em to even bother tryin at this rap game.  Mitchy is still reppin Lincoln, still puttin it down for the town, still has respect in this area (which is where it matters the most), but real niggas understand he's gotta make that bread too.  Keepin it ALL THE WAY G, only keeps yo ass on the streets.  Youre watchin from the sidelines man and its easy to say what another man shoould do when it benefits you.  Some Mitchy fans might want him to keep it as completely fuckin gangsta as possible...cus its what they like to see and hear.  But are u thinkin about whats gonna benefit him?  Me personally, I wanna see him get to the top.  Im IN SD.  And an SD rapper hittin one out the park opens up a lotta doors for other rappers down here, yah feel me?  If you from the streets...and u kickin doors down tryna get into this rap shit...tell me how you get to the top withOUT dealin with some fake cats?  You cant.  Cus theyre everywhere.  You do what u gotta do without compromisin yourself and your homies...and play the game better then everybody else do.

^ Some real truth there.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 03:29:09 AM »
nah but at least snoop went thru some gangsta shit compared to wayne, baby, rick ross, gucci, wacka etc....they wasnt bangin last night....lol
thats the difference
point blank if mitchy aint feelin fake gang bangers he cant and shouldnt co-sign it
and i listened to it and wayne was throwin the blood sign up like it was some free chicken give away....and thats what im sayin if you a real blood or a real whatever how can you be in the same room or ON THE SAME SET as someone that hasnt been doin it and didnt do it how many have lived and died for it?
same wit g malone....come on g why you over there fuckin wit them fake gang bangers, cuz they can bring you more attention and get you more fans?
thats sad

man...youre not thinkin outside the box homie.  I used to think that way too...but thats the wrong mindset to have.  Thats the mindset to have if you wanna just stay strugglin.  As you get older u understand man.  If you want every hood nigga to think like that...you might as well tell none of em to even bother tryin at this rap game.  Mitchy is still reppin Lincoln, still puttin it down for the town, still has respect in this area (which is where it matters the most), but real niggas understand he's gotta make that bread too.  Keepin it ALL THE WAY G, only keeps yo ass on the streets.  Youre watchin from the sidelines man and its easy to say what another man shoould do when it benefits you.  Some Mitchy fans might want him to keep it as completely fuckin gangsta as possible...cus its what they like to see and hear.  But are u thinkin about whats gonna benefit him?  Me personally, I wanna see him get to the top.  Im IN SD.  And an SD rapper hittin one out the park opens up a lotta doors for other rappers down here, yah feel me?  If you from the streets...and u kickin doors down tryna get into this rap shit...tell me how you get to the top withOUT dealin with some fake cats?  You cant.  Cus theyre everywhere.  You do what u gotta do without compromisin yourself and your homies...and play the game better then everybody else do.

Damn, real talk!!

And to "GET YOUR WALK ON", think about it, Mitchy has been droppin records and mixtapes since 2001. Trigeration Station and Urban Survival Syndrome are certified westcoast classics, but he still hasnt blown up majorly, and now he gets the chance to be on a song and video with one of the most famous of rap artists? Of course he's going to do it.. you would too homie.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2010, 03:56:16 AM »
menace hella dope

wtf is tyga doin there lol

lil wayne will help menace go mainstream

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 06:57:09 AM »
nah ill stay in the hood strugglin then...ive been poor, ive been homeless and all that...but i came up lil by lil and i made it on my own
either that way or no way IMO
but mitchy doin the wrong thing....jus to get fame or more known?
thats wrong
to each is own tho daygo....

thats the difference
thats sad

Damn, real talk!!

And to "GET YOUR WALK ON", think about it, Mitchy has been droppin records and mixtapes since 2001. Trigeration Station and Urban Survival Syndrome are certified westcoast classics, but he still hasnt blown up majorly, and now he gets the chance to be on a song and video with one of the most famous of rap artists? Of course he's going to do it.. you would too homie.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2010, 08:26:50 AM »
i dont undastand why yo white folks always argue over sum dumb shit

yall supposed to b talkin bout the music not sum bs //// every mothufuckn thread yall havin this bullshitass arugement

jloco53

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »
lol get ya walk on being homeless before come hang out wit us man we sitting in that big house you wish you had right now
blogging and giggling

ThisIsBoomer

• 'G'
  • ThisIsBoomerTV
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2010, 09:46:50 AM »
new track from menace and QC..the producer and the guy who did the hook on THE REALITY song....link coming soon

HERE WE GO

download link is in the info box ENjoy
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 09:56:57 AM by ThisIsBoomer »

SO PRUP

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »
lol @ rather being homeless then doing a track with a known act and getting more money...

lil murda show

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2010, 11:43:11 AM »
thats the difference
thats sad
i hate to say it but u guys are both right...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
lol @ rather being homeless then doing a track with a known act and getting more money...

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »
Not the best video ( Should have let Daz direct it  ;D)

lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2010, 03:28:38 PM »
u know, i actually like this song.  and i hate records like these

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »
yeah it is and to the people sayin they rather do a track to get known....thats on you and shows who you are but i WAS homeless but i came up without anyones help and made it outta that situation instead of endin up behind bars....so if thats funny or whatever to you good to know.....that you havent done shit in life......lol
while others are on here gang bangin....at least i can admit what i been thru and made outta it

thats the difference
thats sad
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 06:32:51 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2010, 07:25:41 PM »
yeah it is and to the people sayin they rather do a track to get known....thats on you and shows who you are but i WAS homeless but i came up without anyones help and made it outta that situation instead of endin up behind bars....so if thats funny or whatever to you good to know.....that you havent done shit in life......lol
while others are on here gang bangin....at least i can admit what i been thru and made outta it

thats the difference
thats sad

I dont know if your understandin this shit man.  Im not tryna diss homie, cus u know Im cool wit u.  But youre viewpoint on this shit sounds hella young-minded.  Like the way I saw shit when I was in high school.  Put yourself in that situation homie.  Youre from the turf, you gotta talent that will possibly get you and all your loved ones outta that situation.  You try to make a career outta that talent and you got the opportunity to fuck with somebody on a professional (not personal) level who can help your status in that profession.  You aint gotta be friends with em.  Its business.  Youd be a complete idiot not to do it, or u just like bein poor.  Theres a ganga young rappers who dont turn into shit cus they mind aint right with this shit.  Theres a lotta niggas who are pushin for Mitch to make it big, cus they know his success is gonna pull alotta other young SD rappers outta the shadows.  Bein real is important...but its bein real wit yourself that matters.  Aint no bonified street niggas lookin at Mitch any differently over this track lol.  Everybody know where hes from...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"