Author Topic: [Video] Menace (Feat. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick) - Blood Niggaz  (Read 923 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [Video] Menace (Feat. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick) - Blood Niggaz
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2010, 07:29:08 PM »
thats waz up but ima stay poor and come up on my own not wit no fake gang bangers.....im cool off that
respect comes first

yeah it is and to the people sayin they rather do a track to get known....thats on you and shows who you are but i WAS homeless but i came up without anyones help and made it outta that situation instead of endin up behind bars....so if thats funny or whatever to you good to know.....that you havent done shit in life......lol
while others are on here gang bangin....at least i can admit what i been thru and made outta it

nah but at least snoop went thru some gangsta shit compared to wayne, baby, rick ross, gucci, wacka etc....they wasnt bangin last night....lol
thats the difference
point blank if mitchy aint feelin fake gang bangers he cant and shouldnt co-sign it
by him bein in this...he is
and i listened to it and wayne was throwin the blood sign up like it was some free chicken give away....and thats what im sayin if you a real blood or a real whatever how can you be in the same room or ON THE SAME SET as someone that hasnt been doin it and didnt do it how many have lived and died for it?
so once nipsey starts doin songs wit them then he in the same lane
same wit g malone....come on g why you over there fuckin wit them fake gang bangers, cuz they can bring you more attention and get you more fans?
thats sad
i hate to say it but u guys are both right...

I dont know if your understandin this shit man.  Im not tryna diss homie, cus u know Im cool wit u.  But youre viewpoint on this shit sounds hella young-minded.  Like the way I saw shit when I was in high school.  Put yourself in that situation homie.  Youre from the turf, you gotta talent that will possibly get you and all your loved ones outta that situation.  You try to make a career outta that talent and you got the opportunity to fuck with somebody on a professional (not personal) level who can help your status in that profession.  You aint gotta be friends with em.  Its business.  Youd be a complete idiot not to do it, or u just like bein poor.  Theres a ganga young rappers who dont turn into shit cus they mind aint right with this shit.  Theres a lotta niggas who are pushin for Mitch to make it big, cus they know his success is gonna pull alotta other young SD rappers outta the shadows.  Bein real is important...but its bein real wit yourself that matters.  Aint no bonified street niggas lookin at Mitch any differently over this track lol.  Everybody know where hes from...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2010, 07:33:32 PM »
thats waz up but ima stay poor and come up on my own not wit no fake gang bangers.....im cool off that
respect comes first

yeah it is and to the people sayin they rather do a track to get known....thats on you and shows who you are but i WAS homeless but i came up without anyones help and made it outta that situation instead of endin up behind bars....so if thats funny or whatever to you good to know.....that you havent done shit in life......lol
while others are on here gang bangin....at least i can admit what i been thru and made outta it

nah but at least snoop went thru some gangsta shit compared to wayne, baby, rick ross, gucci, wacka etc....they wasnt bangin last night....lol
thats the difference
point blank if mitchy aint feelin fake gang bangers he cant and shouldnt co-sign it
by him bein in this...he is
and i listened to it and wayne was throwin the blood sign up like it was some free chicken give away....and thats what im sayin if you a real blood or a real whatever how can you be in the same room or ON THE SAME SET as someone that hasnt been doin it and didnt do it how many have lived and died for it?
so once nipsey starts doin songs wit them then he in the same lane
same wit g malone....come on g why you over there fuckin wit them fake gang bangers, cuz they can bring you more attention and get you more fans?
thats sad
i hate to say it but u guys are both right...

I dont know if your understandin this shit man.  Im not tryna diss homie, cus u know Im cool wit u.  But youre viewpoint on this shit sounds hella young-minded.  Like the way I saw shit when I was in high school.  Put yourself in that situation homie.  Youre from the turf, you gotta talent that will possibly get you and all your loved ones outta that situation.  You try to make a career outta that talent and you got the opportunity to fuck with somebody on a professional (not personal) level who can help your status in that profession.  You aint gotta be friends with em.  Its business.  Youd be a complete idiot not to do it, or u just like bein poor.  Theres a ganga young rappers who dont turn into shit cus they mind aint right with this shit.  Theres a lotta niggas who are pushin for Mitch to make it big, cus they know his success is gonna pull alotta other young SD rappers outta the shadows.  Bein real is important...but its bein real wit yourself that matters.  Aint no bonified street niggas lookin at Mitch any differently over this track lol.  Everybody know where hes from...

lemme ask u this.  How many real gang bangers do u fuck wit right now?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2010, 07:35:18 PM »
exactly i know hood muffuccaz...but thats not the point
wayne is fake.....thats it
its all good tho daygo...we gon disagree to agree on this 1
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2010, 07:37:35 PM »

aiight man.  Im just sayin...i grew up fuckin wit gangstas.  And pelase believe my living situation wasnt no better for that shit.  It got better when I got away from all that. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2010, 07:41:16 PM »
yeah it is what it is....but like i said i came up from nuthin....livin on the streets, slangin etc.... and all that but never took a hand out and im still livin without the hand out(s)

aiight man.  Im just sayin...i grew up fuckin wit gangstas.  And pelase believe my living situation wasnt no better for that shit.  It got better when I got away from all that. 
Cube

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
by the way this song set the new record for most hits in a day on worldstarhiphop..2,000,000+ and countin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »
i can bump this song; even those the verses were "ehh".

Menace probably had the best verse & that was just alright; Weezy's was just vibing with the beat & Mitchy was weak, but only because i have super high expectations out of him.

beat knocked & that white bitch was so amazingly fine. :drool: :banana_dss:

EDIT: tell me Menace don't look like a lighter skinned Kevin Durant. :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 09:52:03 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »
beat knocks  mittchy and menace killl it  weezy is what ever   . id play this      bet u guys 100$ 40glock guna talk shit about all 3 of em now watch  :D

o and vid would of been much better wit a camo by game and clyde carson   
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:17:30 PM by { E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG »