Author Topic: 50 cent concert cancelled in Holland because lack of sales  (Read 1037 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 cent concert cancelled in Holland because lack of sales
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 11:10:25 PM »
to each is own but bisd is not lsitenable...maybe 1 song but thats terrible for such a big time artist
curits maybe a lil better but still not as good as anyone and everyone expected so it was a huge letdown
his mixtapes were much...MUCH BETTER THAN BOTH THOSE ALBUMS
he wants freedom, he hates the jews runnin the companies and tellin him what to do or how to make muzik
sides i dont care cuz im not buyin wack muzik and ill take all the dope stuff he makes
but he hasnt been dope for years on the retail market
so yeah it is wack, maybe not to you and everyone around southside,n 106 n park (as if they mean anythin to this world) many agree that its wack and many agree that hes been wack

edit***and wack flacka and gucci are much worse than 50 period....but thats sides the point
so id take power of the dollar over curtis, bisd and anythin wacka and gucci will ever do
bottomline it comes back to dope muzik...so you see where we come back to...when he was dope

Yeah, we just disagree on what's good and what's not which is fine.  There's not much more else to say about it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

ikke

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 04:14:25 AM »
That happens all the time in the netherlands.

Wayne's show was delayed like 4 times because of a lack of ticket sales.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 06:10:39 AM »
50 Cent has been irrelevant in England for years now, nice to see the rest of Europe are catching.

He was always fucking gash anyway.

I wouldnt say that, his pre aftermath stuff power of the dollar and the mixtapes were all good.

Get Rich Or Trying was a great album for what it was but once he had those big hits all he tried to do was replicate them. He also over saturated the market and everyone got bored, i thought massacre and curtis were straight garbage but enjoyed before i self destruct.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2010, 07:02:09 AM »
aite cool....at least this time you were a polite gangsta and not wit that this duke is wack or dont know muzik....
its like dogg i was listenin to this artist years before and i still listen to those same songs i was listenin to.....how is that a hater? lol
thats waz up action....good approach

to each is own but bisd is not lsitenable...maybe 1 song but thats terrible for such a big time artist
curits maybe a lil better but still not as good as anyone and everyone expected so it was a huge letdown
his mixtapes were much...MUCH BETTER THAN BOTH THOSE ALBUMS
he wants freedom, he hates the jews runnin the companies and tellin him what to do or how to make muzik
sides i dont care cuz im not buyin wack muzik and ill take all the dope stuff he makes
but he hasnt been dope for years on the retail market
so yeah it is wack, maybe not to you and everyone around southside,n 106 n park (as if they mean anythin to this world) many agree that its wack and many agree that hes been wack

edit***and wack flacka and gucci are much worse than 50 period....but thats sides the point
so id take power of the dollar over curtis, bisd and anythin wacka and gucci will ever do
bottomline it comes back to dope muzik...so you see where we come back to...when he was dope

Yeah, we just disagree on what's good and what's not which is fine.  There's not much more else to say about it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Aftershock

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 09:47:56 AM »

wayne is wack 2 so that doesnt mean shit

MediumL

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2010, 09:57:11 AM »
People saying 50 irrelevant in England but he's performing at the O2, had a top 40 single and his album was top 20 or something. Hardly irrelevant. If Game manages that then i'd be surprised.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

ikke

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2010, 09:58:57 AM »

wayne is wack 2 so that doesnt mean shit
That was my point, the wack shit doesn't sell

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2010, 09:08:27 PM »
And now Rick Ross's other baby momma is suing him for that sex tape stunt...

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2010, 03:32:09 AM »
People saying 50 irrelevant in England but he's performing at the O2, had a top 40 single and his album was top 20 or something. Hardly irrelevant. If Game manages that then i'd be surprised.

A top 40 single (something anyone cna get if they shift about 1000 downloads these days), a top 20 album (considering he used to get top 3 albums is awful, and I would actually disagree with this, I don't think BISD even made top 20) and ONE CONCERT at a random arena is not relevance. FFS Simply Red get gigs at the O2 and probably would sell more records and thats an 80s band fronted by a ginger pleb.

No-one cares or has cared about 50Cent in the UK really since Get Rich Or Die Tryin and The Massacre. After those two he's had no success.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2010, 06:38:21 AM »
real talk 13th duke....people dont want to admit it aswell as 50....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »
Man, the hate on this dude is something serious. if he loose a dollar, gossip spread he going broke, he leaves Interscope they say he get dropped, now tickets for one venue canceled now "it's over".
Funny, how now onw pay attention to Beyonce who had many show cancelled, MJ, had show cancelled, Janet Jackson allin recent time and dude to low ticket sales, but cause it's 50 it's a catastrophe now. lol
Mediatakeouy is the worst place to get rumors from for one, yet if true this is a very common thing yet they make it an event cause it's 50. SMH

Ok, so what about the huge show he had a t Le Zenith the other night? That place is like MSG to PAris, HUGE venure and he packe dit out. So can we reverse and say his career is the biggest cause he did that? SMH!

Dude got tons of show line up and one got cancelled means his career is over.

Keep getting rumors form Mediatajkeout, the same people who litterally make up stuff for gossip purpose.

Jaydc

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2010, 03:24:18 PM »
I still enjoy music by 50 cent that he drops,its not as good as it used to be but to call it wack is just hating.Before I self destruct wasnt a great album but it was klike 7 out of 10.It just fell off towards the end oif it.

I stand by statement that 50 destroyed his own career when he dropped candy shop and just a lil bit as his singles.People loved his image and music.His statements that he was sick of ja rule and bubble gum rap.But then he turns around and releases the same music.He destroyed his own image.He thought he was being smart and adding an extra middle finger to ja rule by not only ruining his career but by turning around and making ja rules music.In reality all he did was destroy everything he built up and his career was never the same.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
I heard 50 will be doing baby showers and bar mitzvahs now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2010, 03:43:03 PM »
thats the only thing thatll make him money...so what not much choice....haha

I heard 50 will be doing baby showers and bar mitzvahs now.
Cube

MediumL

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2010, 04:13:37 PM »

A top 40 single (something anyone cna get if they shift about 1000 downloads these days), a top 20 album (considering he used to get top 3 albums is awful, and I would actually disagree with this, I don't think BISD even made top 20) and ONE CONCERT at a random arena is not relevance. FFS Simply Red get gigs at the O2 and probably would sell more records and thats an 80s band fronted by a ginger pleb.

No-one cares or has cared about 50Cent in the UK really since Get Rich Or Die Tryin and The Massacre. After those two he's had no success.

but if we're saying that isnt relevant then that means theres like 5 relevant american rappers in the uk.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>