Author Topic: [Video] - 40 Glocc & Lil Boo"Ghetto Star"Crip Niggaz*Reply to Blood Niggaz  (Read 1441 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
Re: [Video] - 40 Glocc & Lil Boo"Ghetto Star"Crip Niggaz*Reply to Blood Niggaz
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »
your boyfriend spider loc stalked lil wayne that day, that was some stalking shit mad cause lil wayne didnt do a song wit his ass, suwhoooooooooooop gang and if you aint in it then you in a food chain
how he stalk him that day, t-pain invited him to the video set, and he had already been there earlier that day...see more and more of the truth that u really don't know the biz is coming out daily.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »
hell naw i aint ewhit nigga but i know and use to hang wit you weak niggaz
you know our myspace and facebook address, thats about all you know dude... go outside and get some fresh air....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 04:24:07 PM »
I told yall niggaz that wasn't ewhit. That's that faggot ass nigga from urguay lol. That clown got on the stalking shit on youtube and forgot he had he was from uruguay on his page when I went lol. Weird ass nigga. Uruguayin faggot
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

jloco53

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2010, 05:55:59 PM »
yea ok i dont know shit and trav treezy i thought you dont like 40 glock cause of spider loc what you doing in here
dj smeeze no need to get fresh air when you in a bag ass house nigga
dubcnn is my job

jloco53

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2010, 05:57:21 PM »
so givenchy, moon, ewhit all dissed on dubcnn ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
then a big payback video looking for me aahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaaa
nigga got so mad he came looking for me im a 15 year old whiteboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahahahaha
baymack failure

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »
Last verse was pretty cool... I don't really see how this is a response to Blood Niggaz though, with no references to it or the song even being called Crip Niggaz, which it isn't... just some verses over Ghetto Star

Entertaining, but not really a response unless the lyrics address the other dudes.

jloco53

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 06:44:43 PM »
this song is not a diss to crip niggaz song they made this song last november

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2010, 06:51:51 PM »
Lil Boo spitten...the youngin gotta future...but I can't fuck wit 40 glock

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »
ZOOLIFE is naking alot of noise i noticed this video isnt on world star hip hop? prob bcuz it expose weezy and menace that they r not real street fools this video and song is hott! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jloco53

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »
MENACE SAID ON USTREAM THE OTHER NIGHT WHY SPIDER LOC BYPASS OTHER BLOODS AND COULDNT SAY SHIT TO NOBODY ELSE BUT WAYNE

lil murda show

MENACE SAID ON USTREAM THE OTHER NIGHT WHY SPIDER LOC BYPASS OTHER BLOODS AND COULDNT SAY SHIT TO NOBODY ELSE BUT WAYNE
no he didnt hahaha u fuccin lying ass homo,i watched then same shit everybody else watched including you weirdo and if i missed that then put it up on here then like u put up everything else stalker...

jloco53

I SPIT 100 PERCENT FACTS AND THEY DONT HAVE FOOTAGE OF SATURDAY BUT HE DID GO IN ON HIM

jloco53

spiindastreets.com Estimated Worth $781.1 USD
Title    spiindastreets.net
Description    
Daily Pageview    355
Daily Ads Revenue    $1.07

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
spiindastreets.com Estimated Worth $781.1 USD
Title    spiindastreets.net
Description    
Daily Pageview    355
Daily Ads Revenue    $1.07

What does that have to do with the topic or anything else???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
That song was cool, but honestly some songs shouldn't be remade, because Tupac's style is still a million miles ahead of Lil Boo's.

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
That song was cool, but honestly some songs shouldn't be remade, because Tupac's style is still a million miles ahead of Lil Boo's.

I thought Bad Azz did the original Ghetto Star.

Blood$

2Pac had the original, unreleased version with Bad Azz featured on it, then it came out on Bad Azz' album without Pac, then it was remixed and released again on Better Dayz with no Bad Azz lol

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

2Pac had the original, unreleased version with Bad Azz featured on it, then it came out on Bad Azz' album without Pac, then it was remixed and released again on Better Dayz with no Bad Azz lol

Well ain't that some shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
for real but
pacs version>>>>>

and ignore that rat supreme...your superior to him g...hes a pawn in the game...lol
be nice to e-whit

Well ain't that some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DeeezNuuuts83

Not exactly.  The original version had a different beat (though I doubt it's the same beat from the Better Dayz version) and featured Nutt-so.  Somehow, Bad Azz got the song, threw his vocals with Pac's vocals together on a beat by Ant Banks, and tried to release it on his solo debut album, but it got blocked, so he re-recorded some new verses on it.  Contrary to belief, the version that leaked in 1998 or so (which was Pac and Bad Azz) is not the original.

killaboyz559

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAKE ASS NIGGA 40 I USED TO LIKE KUZ TILL I SAW HIM HANG UP IN MEANICE FACE AFTER SAYING THIS IS 40 GLOCC THEN ONCE MEANCE JUMPS ON THE PHONE HE SWITCHES UP AND SAYS NAH THIS AINT 40 I DONT KNOW NO 40. I DONT RESPECT FAKE GANG BANGERS.THATS JUST MY OPINION THROUGH

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D men groupies  ;D ;D ;D u want 40 that much hate  ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
Fyi Menace got a Crip remix coming soon with a vid featuring Snoop, Nipsey and Young Jeezy.

40's lil joint looks a bit weak in comparison.

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Fyi Menace got a Crip remix coming soon with a vid featuring Snoop, Nipsey and Young Jeezy.

40's lil joint looks a bit weak in comparison.

I would believe u if you had a different name ;D

Lil'Boo's song was still str8 either way ....you mufuckas need to quit with this west coast division in the industry,