Author Topic: [Video] - 40 Glocc & Lil Boo"Ghetto Star"Crip Niggaz*Reply to Blood Niggaz  (Read 1834 times)

jloco53

Re: [Video] - 40 Glocc & Lil Boo"Ghetto Star"Crip Niggaz*Reply to Blood Niggaz
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2010, 04:57:21 PM »
so givenchy, moon, ewhit all dissed on dubcnn ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
then a big payback video looking for me aahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaaa
nigga got so mad he came looking for me im a 15 year old whiteboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahahahaha
baymack failure

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 05:28:54 PM »
Last verse was pretty cool... I don't really see how this is a response to Blood Niggaz though, with no references to it or the song even being called Crip Niggaz, which it isn't... just some verses over Ghetto Star

Entertaining, but not really a response unless the lyrics address the other dudes.

jloco53

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »
this song is not a diss to crip niggaz song they made this song last november

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »
Lil Boo spitten...the youngin gotta future...but I can't fuck wit 40 glock

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »
ZOOLIFE is naking alot of noise i noticed this video isnt on world star hip hop? prob bcuz it expose weezy and menace that they r not real street fools this video and song is hott! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jloco53

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2010, 07:05:11 PM »
MENACE SAID ON USTREAM THE OTHER NIGHT WHY SPIDER LOC BYPASS OTHER BLOODS AND COULDNT SAY SHIT TO NOBODY ELSE BUT WAYNE

lil murda show

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2010, 11:41:37 PM »
MENACE SAID ON USTREAM THE OTHER NIGHT WHY SPIDER LOC BYPASS OTHER BLOODS AND COULDNT SAY SHIT TO NOBODY ELSE BUT WAYNE
no he didnt hahaha u fuccin lying ass homo,i watched then same shit everybody else watched including you weirdo and if i missed that then put it up on here then like u put up everything else stalker...

jloco53

I SPIT 100 PERCENT FACTS AND THEY DONT HAVE FOOTAGE OF SATURDAY BUT HE DID GO IN ON HIM

jloco53

spiindastreets.com Estimated Worth $781.1 USD
Title    spiindastreets.net
Description    
Daily Pageview    355
Daily Ads Revenue    $1.07

ThaRealSupreme

spiindastreets.com Estimated Worth $781.1 USD
Title    spiindastreets.net
Description    
Daily Pageview    355
Daily Ads Revenue    $1.07

What does that have to do with the topic or anything else???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
That song was cool, but honestly some songs shouldn't be remade, because Tupac's style is still a million miles ahead of Lil Boo's.

ThaRealSupreme

That song was cool, but honestly some songs shouldn't be remade, because Tupac's style is still a million miles ahead of Lil Boo's.

I thought Bad Azz did the original Ghetto Star.

Blood$

2Pac had the original, unreleased version with Bad Azz featured on it, then it came out on Bad Azz' album without Pac, then it was remixed and released again on Better Dayz with no Bad Azz lol

ThaRealSupreme

2Pac had the original, unreleased version with Bad Azz featured on it, then it came out on Bad Azz' album without Pac, then it was remixed and released again on Better Dayz with no Bad Azz lol

Well ain't that some shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real but
pacs version>>>>>

and ignore that rat supreme...your superior to him g...hes a pawn in the game...lol
be nice to e-whit

Well ain't that some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.