Author Topic: [Video] - 40 Glocc & Lil Boo"Ghetto Star"Crip Niggaz*Reply to Blood Niggaz  (Read 1778 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

That song was cool, but honestly some songs shouldn't be remade, because Tupac's style is still a million miles ahead of Lil Boo's.

I thought Bad Azz did the original Ghetto Star.

2Pac had the original, unreleased version with Bad Azz featured on it, then it came out on Bad Azz' album without Pac, then it was remixed and released again on Better Dayz with no Bad Azz lol
Not exactly.  The original version had a different beat (though I doubt it's the same beat from the Better Dayz version) and featured Nutt-so.  Somehow, Bad Azz got the song, threw his vocals with Pac's vocals together on a beat by Ant Banks, and tried to release it on his solo debut album, but it got blocked, so he re-recorded some new verses on it.  Contrary to belief, the version that leaked in 1998 or so (which was Pac and Bad Azz) is not the original.

killaboyz559

• Lil Geezy
DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAKE ASS NIGGA 40 I USED TO LIKE KUZ TILL I SAW HIM HANG UP IN MEANICE FACE AFTER SAYING THIS IS 40 GLOCC THEN ONCE MEANCE JUMPS ON THE PHONE HE SWITCHES UP AND SAYS NAH THIS AINT 40 I DONT KNOW NO 40. I DONT RESPECT FAKE GANG BANGERS.THATS JUST MY OPINION THROUGH

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D men groupies  ;D ;D ;D u want 40 that much hate  ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Fyi Menace got a Crip remix coming soon with a vid featuring Snoop, Nipsey and Young Jeezy.

40's lil joint looks a bit weak in comparison.

ThaRealSupreme

Fyi Menace got a Crip remix coming soon with a vid featuring Snoop, Nipsey and Young Jeezy.

I would believe u if you had a different name ;D

Lil'Boo's song was still str8 either way ....you mufuckas need to quit with this west coast division in the industry,
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lil'Boo's song was still str8 either way ....you mufuckas need to quit with this west coast division in the industry,

Been wondering why these people are hung up on west coast this and west coast that. I could see them reading the back of toilet tissue to see if it was made on the west coast. They put the block on their artist by only wanting a west coast this and west coast that. And the west coast fans up here mostly think like that. No other fans is like this lol its a trip mind boggling lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

Been wondering why these people are hung up on west coast this and west coast that. I could see them reading the back of toilet tissue to see if it was made on the west coast. They put the block on their artist by only wanting a west coast this and west coast that. And the west coast fans up here mostly think like that. No other fans is like this lol its a trip mind boggling lol

That's real shit

jloco53

spiindastreets.com Estimated Worth $564.17 USD
Title    spiindastreets.net
Description   
Daily Pageview    209
Daily Ads Revenue    $1.02

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
THIS VIDEO ON TV YET?
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ThaRealSupreme

THIS VIDEO ON TV YET?

The only hardcore 40 Glocc fan on this site should know if it's on tv or not lol. Is it on MTV2???

jloco53

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIFE
HAS OUTSHINED BAYMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I HEARD BIG PAYBACK WILL BE ADDRESSED IN THE STREETS NOT IN A SONG
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIFE

ThaRealSupreme

Stop tryin to start shit like a messy ass female. U ain't heard shit but the voices in yo head :laugh:

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CAN SOMEONE MP3 THIS SONG!!!

lil murda show

haha i c u got banned again for tha 15th time and they can damn sure try lol but i dont think they said that or want that...

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
Here's the real version of that song.