Author Topic: The time is NOW: @ any moment, we will witness the return of....  (Read 519 times)

Sikotic™

All I know is this negro from south california will get too emotional when Elano makes his triumphant return. Haters beware.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
YES!!!!!!!....this is the best news since.......THIS IS THE BEST NEWS!!!!

seriously how long you think he'll last with the new rules...i give him a week tops

Blasphemy

I love that song  8)

Invincible

Can anyone tell me the story behind Elano? A couple months ago, people kept posting how he ruins threads and began noticing it myself. Yet he's been here for a while. Did he go by a different name? And why is he so pissy all the time?

basically he's a troll from italy that got under jomes skin so bad he banned the whole ip range of his country. you might remember him as "messi19"

Thats 2 different people isn't it?

The wait is almost over.

Jome

basically he's a troll from italy that got under jomes skin so bad he banned the whole ip range of his country. you might remember him as "messi19"

Nah, Overseer was fighting Myrealname (Elano) back in the days, I didn't have ban powers back then.

I explained it here:

Well, several years ago, Myrealname (aka Elano/Karma To Burn, etc.) turned Dubcc (then Igangsta.com) into pandemonium with feuds, spamming, attacking random members, etc.
Especially his conflicts with fellow Italian Antonio set the boards on fire, subsequently crashing most threads including a reply from either one, in several sections.
Thus, Seer banned the both of them several times, resulting in Myrealname creating a whole army of aliases/accounts, flooding several forums with dozens of revenge-threads on Antonio & Seer. (This was before the "nuke all threads by this user" option, making the clean-up job more difficult)

Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc, but Myrealname somehow evaded it, by anonymizer, dynamic IP, or proxy, I don't know..
Which again led to Seer altering the actual forum-software "Simple Machines Forums", in order to keep Myrealname out.
Even the EULA or the document you must agree with before signing up to Igangsta/Dubcc was edited to say something like "You confirm that you are not that bitch-ass Myrealname" or something along those lines.

That's how I remember it anyways, maybe I forgot or mixed up some details.  :P

Muhfukka

so basically the most pathetic person to ever live. i just think its funny hes been on here for so fuckin long and he still cant speak english for shit

Al Bundy

my bad jome

2010-thefuture

lmao here goes our topics.......... ;)

acgrundy

Re: The time is NOW: @ any moment, we will witness the return of....
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 12:09:14 AM »
haha, wow I remember myrealname from way back in the day.  I never knew he still posted here

Sikotic™

Re: The time is NOW: @ any moment, we will witness the return of....
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
Elano's return thread is an Elano   :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE