Author Topic: How come  (Read 332 times)

HBKid_Jr

How come
« on: December 01, 2002, 10:10:45 PM »
some of you  come here with tha soul intent to bring others down.  this proberly wont get any replys tho cuz im not sayin suptin like fuck muslims an allah or jesus christ is a faggot or all americans should burn in hell

Trauma-san

Re:How come
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2002, 10:44:22 PM »
People just are man, .... that's just how some people operate.  Just keep your eyes open, and you'll never be fooled by em, you're gonna run into negative people for the rest of your life, that doesn't mean it's right, or that you have to be negative.  The way I see it, hell you and me will be blessed more by their negativity, because we'll get all the opportunities their attitude keeps them from.

Peace~

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 12:00:05 AM »
where do we go to find peace??

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 12:03:08 AM »
people like to tare other down simply becuase they dont feel good about them selves...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 08:32:58 AM »
im really anticipating infinite response

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 10:47:57 AM »
Gives them a false sense of superiorty and power.  IN reality most of these people are insecure.  They then try to dismiss it saying "Oh its just the internet", yeah it is, but it still reflects your true self.  They beleive they are protected by the screen, but what will protect them from the fact that the are lonely losers? peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 04:26:36 PM »
same reason movies have violence, sex, cussing.  it is entertaining.  just like beefs in hip hop are entertaining.  Look at the news, how much positivity do u see on the news.  Look how snoops new postive album got shitted on by people on here, but doggystyle, which was full of violent stories, drug tales, gang bangin and bitches, gets huge props.  Would u rather watch a short 15 minute movie where 20 people get shot, or a 15 minute movie where some friends sit down have tea, and discuss their lives.  Would you rather play a video game where u fight each other, or one where u compliment each other and help old ladies.  I hope I got the point across.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 05:40:37 PM »
speaking for mys elf, i dunno why peeps would wanna come here with the sole intention of dissing others, i can speak for me and infinite and state that we come here to discuss political issues.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 06:15:26 PM »
some of you  come here with tha soul intent to bring others down.  this proberly wont get any replys tho cuz im not sayin suptin like fuck muslims an allah or jesus christ is a faggot or all americans should burn in hell

This is classic.  Telling me how bad I am for telling people how bad they are.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 06:15:56 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2002, 06:42:23 PM »

::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2002, 06:50:55 PM »
^ PERFECT EXAMPLE
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2002, 07:48:57 PM »
^ PERFECT EXAMPLE

So I guess the Christian religion is bad?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=post;threadid=24532;quote=283926;title=Post%2Breply;start=0
Christianity was created by Paul years after Jesus left the Earth.

Paul was a member of the Jewish sect named the Pharisees.  They were known for their fanatical pursuit of the Nazerenes in the years after Jesus died.  One of these Nazerenes named Steven was persecuted, stoned to death.  After that Paul (then named Saul) was riding and he saw a vision of Jesus, asking why Saul was persecuting him.  He then began his mission of preaching what came to him in this vision.  He couldn't preach it to the Jews cause the Jews already rejected Jesus and his message.  So Paul targeted the non-Jews instead.  The Romans and Greeks were pagans who worshipped many statue's, idols, gods, and goddesses at that time.  So Paul modulated the teaches and taught that Jesus was the Son of God, or God's Earthly embodiment to attract these gentiles.  He had little contact with the true disciples of Jesus and so his message won out over all the rest.

Peace.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2002, 09:07:04 PM »

please answer tha question instead of avoiding like you always do

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2002, 06:46:04 AM »
It was a loaded question.  I will however say this...

Yes, I think Islam is the best religion.  If I didn't believe that Islam was the best religion I wouldn't be a Muslim.  Christianity aslo has wonderful teachings and practices as do all of the great world religions.  Atheists also have knowledge to drop.   But if you want me to say that I think all religions are equal I'm not going to say that.  

And I have every right to make posts to better explain and inform people on my view of religion and the world.