Author Topic: a very serious note:Nightmares  (Read 790 times)

Muhfukka

Re: a very serious note:Nightmares
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 07:09:01 PM »
Last night I had a dream that I was brushing my teeth with my retainer and took my retainer out then swished mouth wash in my mouth and spit it out..you know what's weird? I really spit on my pillow. That was sum FREEKEY sh*t. :-\
cmon what did you really spit out in your dream

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 07:10:11 PM »
think back agent #9.....what were you suckin?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12:37 PM »
First of all ya'll getting sexual and if you want to take it to that level a CHAMP doesn't SPIT. But I'm saying that in my DREAM I was using mouthwash and spit it out and I REALLY SPIT ON MY PILLOW. I woke up and was shocked because that dream felt soooo real!!! :laugh:
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2010, 08:42:45 PM »
wait, even in your dreams you swallow cum?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »
Last night I had a dream that I was brushing my teeth with my retainer and took my retainer out then swished mouth wash in my mouth and spit it out..you know what's weird? I really spit on my pillow. That was sum FREEKEY sh*t. :-\

thats pretty fuckin gross....i hope u aint got a man lol I think if a girl spit on me in the middle of the night....id strait up jack off and cum on her face while she's sleepin. Eye for an eye.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"